And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

troll.png

Pretty sure it is you Trump sheep calling for an increase in defense spending

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ummm, yeah, but based on his actions he certainly feels that corruption in government needs to be dealt with. .

Which actions are those? The action where he has replaced the “outsiders” in his Admin with establishment folks?

Or do you have a different action in mind?

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Unfortunately you anti-American leftists continue to violate the 2nd Amendment by denying the people that fundamental right.

Unfortunately you anti-American leftists continue to violate the 2nd Amendment by denying the people that fundamental right.
not at all, right winger. there no such Thing as any form of well regulated militia of Individuals in our Republic.

This is a State problem that should be dealt with by State governments not federal intervention.

Unimaginable and inexcusable ineptitude by our federal government.
An audit conducted by Ernst & Young found that the agency’s accounting procedures are so flawed that there is no reliable way to track how it uses its $40 billion annual budget.
If a private organization was this inept, the left would take to the streets with violence. They would demand all kinds of “regulatory” reforms and legislation. And yet when it happens with tax payer dollars, all they do is shrug and insist that we need more government.

Major Pentagon agency can’t account for $800 million — but still may get a budget increase
You LIE! The Right ALWAYS Explodes Government, Size, Spending, Power & Debt!!!

An audit conducted by Ernst & Young found that the agency’s accounting procedures are so flawed that there is no reliable way to track how it uses its $40 billion annual budget.
If a private organization was this inept, the left would take to the streets with violence. They would demand all kinds of “regulatory” reforms and legislation. And yet when it happens with tax payer dollars, all they do is shrug and insist that we need more government.

Major Pentagon agency can’t account for $800 million — but still may get a budget increase

That's because lefties are so incompetent and insecure they cant imagine life out on their own and out of the nest.

There is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Yes there is dumb ass. I’ve taught you this many times. Here it is....expressly written in Article I, Section 8.
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;”
Now stop being a dick. Only immature asshats troll. You know damn well it’s there because I’ve showed you that a dozen times now. Grow up already.

not at all, right winger. there no such Thing as any form of well regulated militia of Individuals in our Republic.
The “t” in “thing” shouldn’t be capitalized. It is not a proper noun, nor is it starting a sentence. You’re also missing “is”.

Seriously man, Putin is going to have you executed for poor performance as a Paid Russian Troll. Go brush up on your English for a year or two and then come back.

Yes there is dumb ass. I’ve taught you this many times. Here it is....expressly written in Article I, Section 8.
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;”
Now stop being a dick. Only immature asshats troll. You know damn well it’s there because I’ve showed you that a dozen times now. Grow up already.

He is impervious to change. Every cycle it's the same thing.

That’s because he is literally a paid Russian troll. Note the broken English and terrible literacy.

That’s because he is literally a paid Russian troll. Note the broken English and terrible literacy.

And the extremely dogmatic posts. I can usually play him like a fiddle, because he can't resist responding to me, and always does. The only time he doesn't is the end of the cycle when he goes quiet for a while.

Why are all of the Democrats talking about the millions and millions of citizens without health insurance? I thought Obamacare solved that problem? Oops.

That's because lefties are so incompetent and insecure they cant imagine life out on their own and out of the nest.
the right wing is for more defense spending at the expense of welfare spending for the Poor.

Naturalization is not immigration. only the right wing is that Clueless and that Causeless.

Forum List

Back