And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

not at all, right winger. there no such Thing as any form of well regulated militia of Individuals in our Republic.
The “t” in “thing” shouldn’t be capitalized. It is not a proper noun, nor is it starting a sentence. You’re also missing “is”.

Seriously man, Putin is going to have you executed for poor performance as a Paid Russian Troll. Go brush up on your English for a year or two and then come back.
only infidels, protestants, rebels, and renegades to our supreme law of the land, have a problem with it.

There is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Yes there is dumb ass. I’ve taught you this many times. Here it is....expressly written in Article I, Section 8.
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;”
Now stop being a dick. Only immature asshats troll. You know damn well it’s there because I’ve showed you that a dozen times now. Grow up already.

He is impervious to change. Every cycle it's the same thing.
so is the frivolous right wing with nothing but the affirmative action of the franchise and a majority at their disposal.

Yes there is dumb ass. I’ve taught you this many times. Here it is....expressly written in Article I, Section 8.
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;”
Now stop being a dick. Only immature asshats troll. You know damn well it’s there because I’ve showed you that a dozen times now. Grow up already.

That’s because he is literally a paid Russian troll. Note the broken English and terrible literacy.
you right wingers, really are that incompetent.

That’s because he is literally a paid Russian troll. Note the broken English and terrible literacy.

And the extremely dogmatic posts. I can usually play him like a fiddle, because he can't resist responding to me, and always does. The only time he doesn't is the end of the cycle when he goes quiet for a while.
dears, even wo-men can gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Men have arguments.

Why are all of the Democrats talking about the millions and millions of citizens without health insurance? I thought Obamacare solved that problem? Oops.

only if we forget the nothing but repeal (the black guy's) healthcare reform, the right wing harped on instead of coming up with Any better solutions at potentially lower cost.

so is the frivolous right wing with nothing but the affirmative action of the franchise and a majority at their disposal.
Ah, but you, you are a special case. Very easy to manipulate, as I demonstrate virtually every time you resurface.

And the extremely dogmatic posts. I can usually play him like a fiddle, because he can't resist responding to me, and always does. The only time he doesn't is the end of the cycle when he goes quiet for a while.
Okay, I have to admit, you got to this stage a lot faster than I expected. I must be getting really good at this.

Naturalization is not immigration. only the right wing is that Clueless and that Causeless.
D3CBE15F-3C74-4E76-8062-F753D4E1FA4F.jpeg

03E8FB53-0803-40E8-908F-F5FECF4C553D.gif

Note the misogyny. Very typical of the left. This stems from an inability to attract women. Rather than accept their physical faults or personality faults, the left-wing male ego will place the blame on women...and then use that blame to hate women.

Note the misogyny. Very typical of the left. This stems from an inability to attract women. Rather than accept their physical faults or personality faults, the left-wing male ego will place the blame on women...and then use that blame to hate women.
nothing but red herrings and other lousy arguments?

Forum List

Back