And today many will use the SC Mass Murder to push an agenda.

In the lefty world a tragedy equals a crisis, and the rest of us know what follows.

How about we look at the pharmaceutical drugs the creep was taking.

Oh...we can't? Really? Oh yeah we must protect Big Pharma cause they own DC and the MSM. Oh well...

What would you do? Not treat the mentally ill?
so you think treating them with synthetic drugs, which may cause them to murder, is treatment? Sort of like thinking chemo is treatment, but then it kills you.

...and then the MSM and Big Gov hides the consequences of Big Pharma drug use from the American people.

How about we look at the pharmaceutical drugs the creep was taking.

Oh...we can't? Really? Oh yeah we must protect Big Pharma cause they own DC and the MSM. Oh well...

What would you do? Not treat the mentally ill?
so you think treating them with synthetic drugs, which may cause them to murder, is treatment? Sort of like thinking chemo is treatment, but then it kills you.

...and then the MSM and Big Gov hides the consequences of Big Pharma drug use from the American people.

Don't think I really said that, but what is worse a psychotic not treated with drugs or one that is? IF these types of incidents are caused by the drugs then I think there should at least be a law suit.

Didn't take long them either. I think these people (in this stinking Government) actually hope for stuff like this to happen, so they POUNCE on us INNOCENT people to take away our rights to bear arms, our rights of Freedom of speech, the Internet, knives, bats. oh hell the list is LONG

Didn't take long them either. I think these people (in this stinking Government) actually hope for stuff like this to happen, so they POUNCE on us INNOCENT people to take away our rights to bear arms, our rights of Freedom of speech, the Internet, knives, bats. oh hell the list is LONG

Seems to me that there are knee jerk reactions every time this happens and there are equally knee jerk responses when in reality nothing ever is done.

Forum List

Back