AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide

1000+ convictions for various insurrection related crimes, with all of the defendants saying they did it because Trump told them to, is not enough "due process" for you????

The Constitution says nothing about requiring any sort of legal conviction for insurrection. Just giving aid or encouragement to an insurrection is enough to get you barred from office for life.

You haven't won a single one of the discussions today. You should give up while you're behind.
You should keep your stupidity in your own country. NO charges or convictions for insurrection. ZERO. NONE. You lose again. Keep burying yourself.

No, YOU can stop bitching about Trump and leave. You best leave now since when he wins, life isn’t going to be good for you leftards.
No. I'll stay and vote against Trump. And watch him lose in November and listen to you whine and bitch...again. :)
That'll be way more fun. Honestly, your adoration of Trump is bordering on embarrassing.

No. I'll stay and vote against Trump. And watch him lose in November and listen to you whine and bitch...again. :)
That'll be way more fun. Honestly, your adoration of Trump is bordering on embarrassing.
You are one stupid fuck. I support Trump’s policies, yes. Unlike you, I don’t “adore” other men. I also support the truth. Not your side’s pack of constant lies. You’re already whining and bitching and making excuses for your loss. Honestly, your utter stupidity should be embarrassing. But you’re a raging lefturd so self awareness never enters the picture, no matter how stupid you sound....

You are one stupid fuck. I support Trump’s policies, yes. Unlike you, I don’t “adore” other men. I also support the truth. Not your side’s pack of constant lies. You’re already whining and bitching and making excuses for your loss. Honestly, your utter stupidity should be embarrassing. But you’re a raging lefturd so self awareness never enters the picture, no matter how stupid you sound....
Stop projecting. What loss? I haven't "lost' anything. If Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, he's going to lose. And then I'll have to listen to your whining and bitching for another four years because you just can't let this guy go.
Pull your head out of your savior's ass. Trump HAS NO policies. So far, I haven't heard one thing that he would do for the average voter. This campaign is about grievance, revenge, and trying desperately to stay out of prison. :)

Republicans should do it the same thing everywhere they can.

To continue to participate in a knife fight and you are only using a spoon, you are really dumb.
Republicans I know have no desire to engage in leftist false narratives, lies about a political opponent, taking a percentage of the taxpayer bonanza to countries in need through a foreign aid program which enables greedy politicians to contact the head of state of a foreign recipient country to negotiate up to a 30% kickback or a threat lose the entire package to enrich pay to play games against Republicans by way of this program that is seldom questioned. but which is an odious frame omission.

So, it's a lie. LOL, where the fuck do you come up with these Alt-Right rags??? TigerDroppings??? How long do you have to plumb the Internet like you would a toilet with one of those drain snakes? :auiqs.jpg:

Look, Lion-O, this is about Trump. That's it. The courts will decide if it stands or not. The rest is just fear mongering and Republican Kabuki Theater....Jesus....:)

Why don't we meet?

As the decisions disqualifying former President Donald Trump from the 2024 election work their way through the courts, a new filing in Pennsylvania seeks the same “ballot cleansing” by barring Repubfenablican Rep. Scott Perry.

It’s only the latest effort targeting congressional candidates as Democrats seek to bar opponents as “insurrectionists” for questioning the election of President Biden.

We have become a nation of Madame Defarges — eagerly knitting names of those to be subject to arbitrary justice.

Former congressional candidate Gene Stilp, who’s previously made headlines by burning MAGA flags with swastikas outside courthouses, filed the challenge.

Using the 14th Amendment to disqualify candidates like Perry is consistent with Stilp’s signature flag-burning stunts.

But what’s chilling is how many support such efforts, including Democratic officeholders from Maine’s Secretary of State to dozens of members of Congress.

Who is the threat to our Republic?

Nothing else is working for democrats

As the decisions disqualifying former President Donald Trump from the 2024 election work their way through the courts, a new filing in Pennsylvania seeks the same “ballot cleansing” by barring Repubfenablican Rep. Scott Perry.

It’s only the latest effort targeting congressional candidates as Democrats seek to bar opponents as “insurrectionists” for questioning the election of President Biden.

We have become a nation of Madame Defarges — eagerly knitting names of those to be subject to arbitrary justice.

Former congressional candidate Gene Stilp, who’s previously made headlines by burning MAGA flags with swastikas outside courthouses, filed the challenge.

Using the 14th Amendment to disqualify candidates like Perry is consistent with Stilp’s signature flag-burning stunts.

But what’s chilling is how many support such efforts, including Democratic officeholders from Maine’s Secretary of State to dozens of members of Congress.

Who is the threat to our Republic?
ALL the insurrectionists need to be weeded out.

You expect traitors to be tolerated?
No, I expect you to be a Stalinist prick and declare anyone you don't like to be a traitor.

Because leftards are world class hypocrites, and you fit the mold.

No, I expect you to be a Stalinist prick and declare anyone you don't like to be a traitor.

Because leftards are world class hypocrites, and you fit the mold.
And yet that’s not the case at all. I really don’t like my brother in law but he’s not a traitor.

I don’t like you and as far as a I know you aren’t a traitor..

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment does not require a conviction and the Colorado High Court found that Trump had committed insurrection as a fact. BtW, five Proud Boys were indicted for insurrection and four were convicted. You're batting 000.

How stupid are you anyway? State courts don't "determine" that someone may or may not have committed a federal crime.

Gawd, you people are too stupid to live.

Forum List

Back