🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And what will the riots ultimately accomplish?

Look on the bright side as the Ds run off their tax base they are collapsing.

10-4 that!!!
What investor in their right mind would plant a business in an inner city? (Can ya' hear me, CVS? :laugh::laugh::laugh:?)

You can charge higher prices in the ghetto and everyone does but it's not my cup of tea.

There is no charged priced that can compensate........unless it's a mega retailer. And then.........

10-4 that!!!
What investor in their right mind would plant a business in an inner city? (Can ya' hear me, CVS? :laugh::laugh::laugh:?)

Rioting and destroying is counter productive for the advancement of blacks. Not only does it drive investors, businesses and wealth away, but it also makes other people hate blacks and causes them to want to get the hell out. People don't like being told that they're racist for opposing destruction and over time they just say FUCK IT. Blacks and the left is breeding exactly what they say they hate.

I'm not arguing that point but some retailers are big enough that they can play the odds until the next 1968 style overload hits.

10-4 that!!!

Rioting and destroying is counter productive for the advancement of blacks. Not only does it drive investors, businesses and wealth away, but it also makes other people hate blacks and causes them to want to get the hell out. People don't like being told that they're racist for opposing destruction and over time they just say FUCK IT. Blacks and the left is breeding exactly what they say they hate.

10-4 that!!!

I disagree slightly.

The left has run off south Asians and are in the process of running off native born Hispanics and east Asians. At this point the Black vote is very nearly as important as the graveyard vote to the Ds. If blacks are enabled to move out to the suburbs the Ds are in deep doo-doo.

10-4 that!!!

Blacks are just under 13% of our population.Gays just under 4%.

If I was in business, I'd concentrate on gays........cuz theys gotz money!!!

10-4 that!!!

Actually no I think it was real clear markets that pointed that out gays tend to a U shaped income distribution. What is not clear is if that is an effect of preferred residence or part of being gay. Being at a 24 to 1 disadvantage in finding sexual partners gays tend to live in large cities where there is virtually no middle-class.

10-4 that!!!

Actually no I think it was real clear markets that pointed that out gays tend to a U shaped income distribution. What is not clear is if that is an effect of preferred residence or part of being gay. Being at a 24 to 1 disadvantage in finding sexual partners gays tend to live in large cities where there is virtually no middle-class.

So......let me be clear......are you saying that large cities are currently mostly made up of 'haves' and 'have-nots'? If so, that lends itself to a much broader, and, more disconcerting paradigm of what is really going on.

10-4 that!!!

So......let me be clear......are you saying that large cities are currently mostly made up of 'haves' and 'have-nots'? If so, that lends itself to a much broader, and, more disconcerting paradigm of what is really going on.

That is pretty much the D formula for winning elections and it works reasonably well even though it is running out of steam.

At the heart of the problem is the acceptance of criminal behavior. Blacks start out early learning that it is ok to rob, kill and do bad things and so they do so as they don't think it is wrong. Put this together with the fact that they don't value education and hard work..You then have a recipe for what the black community is dealing with today.

When black criminals run into police officers in such high numbers...You're going to get dead blacks and mistakes on the officers part. Removing the officers from the field is yet another huge mistake as it will remove the ounce of stability the black community currently has.

The fact that all discussion of the elements behind black poverty and problems is now racist is bad for blacks. Bad for blacks as blaming whites isn't a solution but a division tactic that makes the problem worse.

It's absolutely hilarious watching blacks trying to blame problems in Baltimore on whites. The mayor is black, the city council is black, the district attorney is black, the Chief of police is black and more than half the cops are black.

At the heart of the problem is the acceptance of criminal behavior. Blacks start out early learning that it is ok to rob, kill and do bad things and so they do so as they don't think it is wrong. Put this together with the fact that they don't value education and hard work..You then have a recipe for what the black community is dealing with today.

When black criminals run into police officers in such high numbers...You're going to get dead blacks and mistakes on the officers part. Removing the officers from the field is yet another huge mistake as it will remove the ounce of stability the black community currently has.

The fact that all discussion of the elements behind black poverty and problems is now racist is bad for blacks. Bad for blacks as blaming whites isn't a solution but a division tactic that makes the problem worse.

It's absolutely hilarious watching blacks trying to blame problems in Baltimore on whites. The mayor is black, the city council is black, the district attorney is black, the Chief of police is black and more than half the cops are black.
They're working for the man.so they are oreos.

They're working for the man.so they are oreos.

What's weird is they bitch about being disadvantaged and whine about getting what we have, but bitch about our methods. Guess what, we enjoy what we have because we value the law, stability, morals and hard work.

But, yet, the mantra is 'no justice, no ;peace'...........:frown:.

True. Baltimore is like Detroit 10-15 years ago.

I lived in Baltimore for 4 years, and believe me, that city is a shithole.

I couldn't wait to leave. The people living there deserve what they are getting. They voted in that piece of shit mayor.

Forum List

Back