And why should the uninformed public Trust Trump with headlines like these?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Six in 10 Americans say they don't trust the Trump administration
but Congress and the media have even worse numbers – and hardly ANYONE trusts opinion polls

Six in 10 say they don't trust Trump administration | Daily Mail Online

So my question is if the majority of Americans that don't trust Trump get their information only from the MSM how can that be trusted?

mediadistrust.png

But what was the news media's headline ?

Six in 10 Americans say they don't trust the Trump administration
but Congress and the media have even worse numbers – and hardly ANYONE trusts opinion polls

See this is how the MSM manipulates people's opinion hence the "six of 10"!
Trump positive opinions are HIGHER then Congress or the media...BUT what was the format of the HEADLINE?
Immediately
"six of 10 Americans don't trust Trump...
smaller print..."but congress and media have even worse!

This is the reason I trust Trump better then the MSM! And any idiots who still trust the MSM are just simple that...IDIOTS!

The "Daily Mail" is parroting a Pew poll taken in the spring. It should be known that Pew's polling data indicated that "Hillary had a substantial edge" this time last year.

And NOTE that the Trump administration has 37% good or great deal of TRUST Public OPINION polls: 35% less then Trump.
Also the Media: 27% good amount of trust! Wow.. versus Trump 37%
But Trump's figures would be higher if 89% of MSM stories weren't negative about Trump!
MSM89%negative.png

This headline is a perfect example of how while NOT "FAKE NEWS" as Trump claims it is totally manipulated news!
Knowing most people read/watch headlines/30 sec sound bites this is how the MSM manipulates people's opinions!
Again just to repeat the headline was: Six in 10 Americans say they don't trust the Trump administration
but Congress and the media have even worse numbers – and hardly ANYONE trusts opinion polls"

The headline to be HONEST should have said:
"Trust numbers: show people have less trust in Congress/media and then Trump"
Which would have been honest!

This headline is a perfect example of how while NOT "FAKE NEWS" as Trump claims it is totally manipulated news!
Knowing most people read/watch headlines/30 sec sound bites this is how the MSM manipulates people's opinions!
Again just to repeat the headline was: Six in 10 Americans say they don't trust the Trump administration
but Congress and the media have even worse numbers – and hardly ANYONE trusts opinion polls"

The headline to be HONEST should have said:
"Trust numbers: show people have less trust in Congress/media and then Trump"
Which would have been honest!

Well they are not honest or dependable.

Here is a poll back from 2009 just before the Republicans gained leadership of Congress:

4pexvcrl0uwofdbuenmagw.gif

Now, for those who seen this poll and chart, one would believe the Republicans had no chance at gaining seats yet alone taking over Congress back then, but look what happened!

This is why I don't take polls seriously or give any credence to them at all. I'm not going to believe Trump or the Republicans are in any trouble. The only true measure of love or hate is on election night.

there is not one elected official I have ever trusted. I trust in God and the fact....fact....that 99.9 percent of politicians are in it to protect the wealthy and themselves.

Forum List

Back