And you still claim he's not a moron?

Interestingly enough, that seems to be the channel of choice for most business and government waiting rooms here in Amarillo.

And...........if you change the channel to another news source, the people around you will sometimes give you dirty looks.

Fascinating theory.

Who goes to bars on Tuesday nights though ??

This is the fly in the ointment.

Please...walk into any Micky ds and its CNN and in vast majority of country I bet FOX doesnt rate a qtr of hospitality viewing

Fox Rush etc etc are everywhere in red areas and it's FOS, anti- Dem and reality bs. The dupes trust media at FOURTEEN per cent, Dems at 51%. The dupes don't HEAR half the news- and share and believe all KINDS of fake news...they don't believe there was an economic meltdown in 2008, but that OBAMA caused it, that Obama had 2 years of control and all his policies caused this lol, that the GOP caved LOL- that illegals ruin the economy, blacks are all on welfare. Ilegals TOO!! So easily used. Go Trump Party! Now dumping the dupes. They don't even care lol...

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?
:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Actually if Fox does get even more limited than it already is, dozens of alternative right wing channels will sprout. Every thing I see the progressives do right now is signifying their downfall.

As a Tranny it's scary but satisfying to see these crazy people floundering, and I'm looking forward to people realizing that the absence of political correctness doesn't mean they can get on with acting like baboons. In fact it's the opposite.

Political ANAL.ysis from the community organizer. Blame it on Fox News in too many bars! Someone should have told Aunt Jemimah.....yo...

Obama: 'Fox News in Every Bar and Restaurant' Hurt Dems With Voters
You guys are terrible sore winners.

I get that you've felt irrelevant and impotent for 8 years.

A black man has been doing your country from behind, while you sat home on Friday nights.

So you're still mad.

But I'm pretty sure you're biting off more than can be forced down your throat, when the tables turn again.

Pretty soon here you'll have nothing to whine about.

Republican House, Filibuster proof Republican Senate, and a Republican President.

The country should be great again by the end of 2017.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of the propaganda network the right has built for itself and how effectively it has inoculated reactionary conservatives against science, art and reason.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of the propaganda network the right has built for itself and how effectively it has inoculated reactionary conservatives against science, art and reason.
One of Hitler's tricks back when he was cultivating followers, was flying around the country, which nobody did back then, and having 2 or 3 rallies a day, getting people excited and angry.

I'm not playing the Hitler card, but there are some similarities

Political ANAL.ysis from the community organizer. Blame it on Fox News in too many bars! Someone should have told Aunt Jemimah.....yo...

A black man has been doing your country from behind, while you sat home on Friday nights.

So you're still mad.

But I'm pretty sure you're biting off more than can be forced down your throat, when the tables turn again.

Republican House, Filibuster proof Republican Senate, and a Republican President.

Oh.

One of Hitler's tricks back when he was cultivating followers, was flying around the country, which nobody did back then, and having 2 or 3 rallies a day, getting people excited and angry.

I'm not playing the Hitler card, but there are some similarities
With Trump, playing the Hitler card is fully warranted. Some similarities? More like too much in common to be coincidental.

How many people who are in a bar or restaurant are there to watch FOX News?

Speaking as someone who worked as a bartender for several years, lots. When people are at a bar by themselves, or are waiting for work friends and a television is on, most will watch it.

And, there are yet others who will be there with friends who will occasionally look up and check out what is going on, commenting on it if they feel the need.

So you're still mad.

How is 52 senators filibuster proof? be specific.

So you're still mad.

How is 52 senators filibuster proof? be specific.

52 in and of itself isn't filibuster proof, but to get to 60, that means the Republicans only have to turn 8 Democrats, making a filibuster proof bill very much within reach.

Forum List

Back