And you want $15 an hour?

it isn't one bad experience. It's more often than not a bad experience.
I suspect this is atypical and the majority of fast food orders are processed correctly.

I do fast food maybe once per week, I'd estimate across the board (McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, Jack, and Bell) they get my order right over 90% of the time.

One of many things that lefties who support this nonsense don't understand is that if they increase the MW to $15/hour, you would still have the same lazy, incompetent, and stupid people working there.

15 dollars won't fix stupid.

You really do think minimum wage workers are all idiots. You need to reconsider that approach if you wish to truly grasp the matter.

Went to McDonald's for lunch today. No protesters to be seen btw. I ordered a number 7 meal, large with a Diet Coke and a Happy Meal cheeseburger for a girl. Thinking that I also wanted a small mcnuggets, I asked what sizes that they come in. The lady said 4, 6, and 10. "I'll take a 4 piece please."

I get my order and she hands me two large drink cups. Then she asks me what drink I wanted with my happy meal. I didn't know what to say since she was just going to give me an empty cup for me to fill.

At this point, voices in my head should have told me to check my order, but the voices failed. When I got back home they didnt give me my 4 piece but instead put the four piece in the happy meal and the child didnt get her cheeseburger. Practically the entire order was screwed up.

How does anyone deserve to double their salary when they perform their job so badly? It's nonsense.

uuumm...I see 2 failures here. How much do you get paid?

I don't get paid to eat, and I'm not asking for my salary to double.

it isn't one bad experience. It's more often than not a bad experience.
I suspect this is atypical and the majority of fast food orders are processed correctly.

I do fast food maybe once per week, I'd estimate across the board (McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, Jack, and Bell) they get my order right over 90% of the time.

Of course that opinion supports your point, and doesn't necessarily reflect reality.

One of many things that lefties who support this nonsense don't understand is that if they increase the MW to $15/hour, you would still have the same lazy, incompetent, and stupid people working there.

You really do think minimum wage workers are all idiots. You need to reconsider that approach if you wish to truly grasp the matter.

Do you have difficulty with reading comprehension? Where did I say all MW workers are idiots?

Liberals claim that if you pay them more, they will do a better job. That is clearly stupid. 15 dollars won't fix stupid.

Do you have difficulty with reading comprehension? Where did I say all MW workers are idiots?

Liberals claim that if you pay them more, they will do a better job. That is clearly stupid. 15 dollars won't fix stupid.

OK. Let's ask directly.

What percentage of minimum wage workers do you think are idiots?

OK. Let's ask directly.

All the liberal ones? Just kidding (maybe).
Your question is irrelevant. The pressing question is what % of min wage workers are worth $15/hr in this economy?

Last edited:

OK. Let's ask directly.

Irrelevant. The pressing question is what % of min wage workers are worth $15/hr in this economy?

Every single one.

By paying $15/hr, how many employees' salaries are we going to change? Do we double everyone's salary? What about the guy that's worked hard for 4 years to become manager and earn $16 an hour? Does he get a raise as well or do newbies get paid the same?

Every single one.

In your humble opinion, of course, but if they were they would already be earning it.
Case dismissed. :D

Is that right? Everyone makes what they are worth? Is that what you suggest?

Everyone? Stop being silly, Princess.
As many are underpaid as are overpaid. Most get what the market will bear for their services except those worth less than min wage who get at least $7.25 - more in some states. Are all leftists so childlike?

By paying $15/hr, how many employees' salaries are we going to change? Do we double everyone's salary? What about the guy that's worked hard for 4 years to become manager and earn $16 an hour? Does he get a raise as well or do newbies get paid the same?

He can live on $16 an hour. Those on less than half of that cannot.

<SARCASM>
Work here...
Become a manager...
and make $16.00/hour!
Woo hoo!
</SARCASM>

As you are the one who is brain dead, the Happy Meal comes with a small drink, not a medium, not a large, and since I fill it up myself, I can put whatever I want to in it.

Actually, you can upsize the drink in the Happy Meal. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

But they can... What other factors play into this? If a single person just simply works 40 hours a week at minimum wage, they are no longer in poverty. If husband and wife do that they are nearly double the poverty level according to Health and Human Services. But the minimum wage was not meant to be "livable". I earned minimum wage picking up range balls at a golf course when I was 12 years old. It is sad when people expect to earning living wages for work a 12 year old can do...

<SARCASM>
Work here...
Become a manager...
and make $16.00/hour!
Woo hoo!
</SARCASM>

High school graduate working four years to earn $16/hr at age 22... Laugh all you want... that is your own problem. I think that is great! Many people would have loved it - would love it now. I would have loved it when I graduated. I promise by paying $15/hr you will not be doing these folks many favors... There will be people with MBA's taking these jobs part-time...

But they can... What other factors play into this? If a single person just simply works 40 hours a week at minimum wage, they are no longer in poverty. If husband and wife do that they are nearly double the poverty level according to Health and Human Services. But the minimum wage was not meant to be "livable". I earned minimum wage picking up range balls at a golf course when I was 12 years old. It is sad when people expect to earning living wages for work a 12 year old can do...

It is illegal to employ a 12 year old over here.

As you are the one who is brain dead, the Happy Meal comes with a small drink, not a medium, not a large, and since I fill it up myself, I can put whatever I want to in it.

Actually, you can upsize the drink in the Happy Meal. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

You don't even know what a number 7 meal here in the states, face it, McDonalds is not the same over their, we have superior products! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

It is illegal to employ a 12 year old over here.

Sorry for you... I loved working at the golf course. I looked up to the guys that worked there and ended up earning a college scholarship for golf. I thought it was fun to be 12 and drive a golf cart on the range... Sad that experience is illegal there...

Forum List

Back