Andrew Jackson like Trump said NO the the crooked congress ! Trump will win like Andy!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/this-day-in-history/congress-censures-jackson

Trump is now is not gonna co operate with a crooked congress

Same as Jackson

Jackson had the real power behind him

Get this ////. Trump has more power behind him than Jackson

With Jackson there were more white men against Jackson and supporting the congress. But still not enough to stop Jackson. Now this congress has less white men and mostly women

So when trump calls out the military the hauling off of crooked democrats will be much easier than hauling Indians to reservations

And then the logic test for voting will come similar to the founders stopping the unwise from voting

The unwise will be stopped from voting like the Indians was stopped

The democrat leaders who brsinwashed and pushed the unwise to vote will face the gallows

The democrats are one stoopid bunch of people

They have really stepped into it !!

I agree people are fed up but don't confuse support for Trump when for people like me its support for bringing down the entire system and if that means enjoying this cluster fuck going on with Trump and the Demoncrats then so be it. In the beginning for me anyways he was a means to an end,he never really lived up to what he promised and in my book I am done supporting him and just appreciate him helping destroy the corrupt institutions destroying this country.

This is easier for trump than it was for Jackson

Jackson was against more white men than trump but not enough

Democrats will go down in history as The most stoopidness people on earth

I agree people are fed up but don't confuse support for Trump when for people like me its support for bringing down the entire system and if that means enjoying this cluster fuck going on with Trump and the Demoncrats then so be it. In the beginning for me anyways he was a means to an end,he never really lived up to what he promised and in my book I am done supporting him and just appreciate him helping destroy the corrupt institutions destroying this country.

Trump has the
Men like Jackson

Trump has the
Men like Jackson
Probably true he does,but there are those of us who are like the men Jackson had but are more extreme and will go to extreme lengths to achieve our goals.

Yeah, I think it's time we took that old crooked, constitution defying, Indian murderer off the 20 dollar bill.

The military will not follow Trumpybear like he was Col. Jackson.

I read that trump has jacksons statue In his office

This all could have been predicted like I did when I saw him go after the patriots .. The military... The men and white men ...the law enforcement

He had planned to pull an Andrew Jackson in order to save the nation

Crooked democrats will face the gallows and women will have to pass a logic test to vote or be on juries!!

Democrats really really stoopid losers

And understand the difference between patriots and globalists

Patriots are much stronger as they proved In beating Britain twice !!

Yeah, I think it's time we took that old crooked, constitution defying, Indian murderer off the 20 dollar bill.

Wrong dead wrong

The polls show they agree with trump that the democrats are guilty of high reason

That is so stoopid to think te military will attack who they think is right

Really stoopid!!

Also more white men destroyed the founders laws by destroying states rights

And Lincoln won because he had the more white men

Again the more white men always wins and always fights to stop less white men

This is white men against foolish women voting in crooks

This will be easy

The democrats being so stoopid have destroyed themselves

Wrong dead wrong

The polls show they agree with trump that the democrats are guilty of high reason

Really stoopid!!

Dead eye dick on target you mean.

Them military men will perp-walk Trumpybear away if he gives an order to violently overthrow the Constitution.

Trump has the
Men like Jackson
Probably true he does,but there are those of us who are like the men Jackson had but are more extreme and will go to extreme lengths to achieve our goals.

History tells who wins

Also patriots wins over globalists as America proved with 2 wars won against Britain

Jackson saved the nations future by stopping the unwise from
Making decisions

Trump will do the same

jackson-trump-hat.jpg

Wrong dead wrong

Really stoopid!!

Them military men will perp-walk Trumpybear away if he gives an order to violently overthrow the Constitution.

Wrong just the opposite

The polls show who the military supports

It is TRUMP

Wrong dead wrong

Really stoopid!!

Jackson gave the order to violently go against congress and forced the Indians to reservations

Trump may have the power to violently lock up crooked democrats like Jackson did the Indians

Learn history or be condemned to repeat your beat down

You see trump and his cabinet slready saying NO to
The congress supeanos. Saying congress is not legit because they are crooked

And the military agrees with trump as does
The men and white men in a landslide

Wrong dead wrong

Really stoopid!!

Wrong just the opposite

It is TRUMP

They will not follow an illegal order.

Wrong dead wrong

Really stoopid!!

Wrong just the opposite

It is TRUMP

Are you blind
Jackson did

Why did the military go against congress

Because they believed the same as Jackson

This is the exact same thing

The military judges the congress is crooked and not trump

They will stop obeying any order from a crooked congress

Wrong dead wrong

Really stoopid!!

Jackson gave the order to violently go against congress and forced the Indians to reservations

Trump may have the power to violently lock up crooked democrats like Jackson did the Indians

Pretty easy to exterminate most and remove the rest of the peaceful Indians out of Georgia in the 1830's. It's not a secret the Settlers wanted their land. It's our history.

If Trumpybear is stupid enough to do something like you suggest (and I don't believe he is), it will be put down before it starts.

Trump and his cabinet is not following the crooked congress orders now

This proves congress does not have the power to stop trump

Only the men have that power and they are on trumps side

The democrats will go down in history as. The most stoopid bunch ever

Wrong dead wrong

Really stoopid!!

Pretty easy to exterminate most and remove the rest of the peaceful Indians out of Georgia in the 1830's. It's not a secret the Settlers wanted their land. It's our history.

If Trumpybear is stupid enough to do something like you suggest (and I don't believe he is), it will be put down before it starts.
Are you crazy ?

He already is doing it

He is saying no to congress

And he has the men to back him

Wrong dead wrong

Really stoopid!!

Wrong just the opposite

It is TRUMP

It seems the Prog Party has its own desires on what is legal and not legal. Jackson had a war over our currency. Internal forces influenced by outside concerns wanted to push for a Fiat Currency to replace the Gold Backed on we had. He ended up winning and kept the Gold Backed Currency. Foreign interests never stopped interfering and were a part of the Civil War in different scenarios then the one we hear about. They kept trying and in 1913 we were sold out by Woody Wilson and the then Congress with the Federal Reserve Act. The Federal Reserve is a private corporation owned by the richest men/families in the world. They be da bosses!

Forum List

Back