Andrew Yang is planning on taking government action against WWE owner Vince McMahon

BigDave

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2020
Lovely East Tennessee
Former Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang is threatening governmental action against WWE owner Vince McMahon for "corrupt" labor practices. :icon_rolleyes:

I get that feeling there may be a new Asian Heel character introduced soon. McMahon usually seeks revenge against those who go against him, though who knows if the case is valid or not, it may very well be. I've heard some stories of former wrestlers and their medical bills are through the roof.

Actually, this story aside, it would be a great idea, recycle old ideas. Have the Heel carry a flag of China into the ring, sing the anthem when they enter and the character can also have, again (how history repeats itself), an Iranian sidekick who yells "ptuee on America" as he walks in the ring. It would introduce a new generation to the age old battle of capitalism vs. communism, as so many have been indoctrinated otherwise.

Here is the frightening part to this. Such a communist character would have a LARGE amount of supporters in America. When I was young, we wanted Nikolai and Iron Sheik to get beaten badly every time.

Last edited:
Former Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang is threatening governmental action against WWE owner Vince McMahon for "corrupt" labor practices. :icon_rolleyes:

I get that feeling there may be a new Asian Heel character introduced soon...

Actually, this story aside, it would be a great idea, recycle old ideas. Have them carry a flag of China, sing the anthem when they enter and the character can also have, again (how history repeats itself), an Iranian sidekick who yells "ptuee on America" as he walks in the ring. It would introduce a new generation to the age old battle of capitalism vs. communism, as so many have been indoctrinated otherwise.

Here is the frightening part to this. Such a communist character would have a LARGE amount of supporters in America. When I was young, we wanted Nikolai and Iron Sheik to get beaten badly every time.
That's a very interesting idea ;) I don't think Andrew Yang's plans will go very far since i think President Trump will be reelected.:smoke: Wrestlers being independent Contractors isn't that bad of an idea since wrestlers making 500,000-1,000,000+ should be able to pay for their medical care and travel expenses.:smoke:

Actually, this story aside, it would be a great idea, recycle old ideas. Have them carry a flag of China, sing the anthem when they enter and the character can also have, again (how history repeats itself), an Iranian sidekick who yells "ptuee on America" as he walks in the ring. It would introduce a new generation to the age old battle of capitalism vs. communism, as so many have been indoctrinated otherwise.

That's a very interesting idea ;) I don't think Andrew Yang's plans will go very far since i think President Trump will be reelected.:smoke: Wrestlers being independent Contractors isn't that bad of an idea since wrestlers making 500,000-1,000,000+ should be able to pay for their medical care and travel expenses.:smoke:

In fairness, I think McMahon should do the right thing and offer a very good medical package. How much would insurance for each cost? Provide it on a scale from how many times a person wrestles or what have you.

It would have to be quite expensive I'm sure. How would such a program work? Use HMO's (I remember that term from my days at IBM) or what? You would know better than I.

In fairness, I think McMahon should do the right thing and offer a very good medical package. How much would insurance for each cost? Provide it on a scale from how many times a person wrestles or what have you.

It would have to be quite expensive I'm sure. How would such a program work? Use HMO's (I remember that term from my days at IBM) or what? You would know better than I.
I think Vince would get with an HMO to set something like that up for all the wrestlers in WWE(including those in NXT).

I get that feeling there may be a new Asian Heel character introduced soon. McMahon usually seeks revenge against those who go against him, though who knows if the case is valid or not, it may very well be. I've heard some stories of former wrestlers and their medical bills are through the roof.

Actually, this story aside, it would be a great idea, recycle old ideas. Have the Heel carry a flag of China into the ring, sing the anthem when they enter and the character can also have, again (how history repeats itself), an Iranian sidekick who yells "ptuee on America" as he walks in the ring. It would introduce a new generation to the age old battle of capitalism vs. communism, as so many have been indoctrinated otherwise.

They would make up their respective national anthems. Never sounded the same twice.

Forum List

Back