Angela Merkel Denied Access To Her NSA File...

They don't have our legal rights in places like Germany, England, Russia, France, etc.....yet Americans believe the NSA is spying on them....quite insane.

This is how we treat our friends. What a country we've become. With friends like these?...

Putin should fear us, even with Obama sitting in the big boy chair because the CIA, DOD and NSA exist despite Obama. Putin should look under his bed tonight before he has sex with his cabana boy from Cuba.

Why would we share anything with Merkel and why wouldn't we spy on the Germans. How many lives did the Germans take during the 20th Century? How many wars did they start throughout history. Germany is the birthplace of hate, war and death and they should never be trusted.

They're one of our closest friends in the World. Well, not as much anymore i guess. Can't really blame em though.

No, Germany has never really been our friend or anyone elses at that. They are a product of American nation building, so they feigned 'friendship'.

Where were they during Iraq and Afghanistan. Hell, during the 1st Iraq war, the Iraqi's were using German weapons to attack Israel.

Germany is no friend and they are no friend of Europe and the world. GERMANY will start WWIII. They will fire the first shot and drag the rest of the world into their bloodlust and hate.

Germany now, as it has done in the past, is helping the Ruskies build their military...

Well no, they're actually with us on hostility towards Russia.

I don't think the German's will ever forget or forgive how Russia razed their cities and raped their women during WWII.

It still wouldn't surprise me if they sold weapons to the Russians, Germany is a profit monger state trying to economically own Europe. The bad thing, the stupid Europeans are too idiotic to realize that Germany is rebuilding for another attempt of genocide and war.

Truly despicable people.

Why would we share anything with Merkel and why wouldn't we spy on the Germans. How many lives did the Germans take during the 20th Century? How many wars did they start throughout history. Germany is the birthplace of hate, war and death and they should never be trusted.

They're one of our closest friends in the World. Well, not as much anymore i guess. Can't really blame em though.

No, Germany has never really been our friend or anyone elses at that. They are a product of American nation building, so they feigned 'friendship'.

Where were they during Iraq and Afghanistan. Hell, during the 1st Iraq war, the Iraqi's were using German weapons to attack Israel.

Germany is no friend and they are no friend of Europe and the world. GERMANY will start WWIII. They will fire the first shot and drag the rest of the world into their bloodlust and hate.

Germany is one of our closest allies in the World. They're a big part of our strategic influence in the region. They have been for many years. We have not treated our friend well. Bugging their Leader's phone is inexcusable. We wouldn't tolerate it. And they shouldn't either. Period, end of story.

Germany is one of our closest allies in the World. They're a big part of our strategic influence in the region. They have been for many years. We have not treated our friend well. Bugging their Leader's phone is inexcusable. We wouldn't tolerate it. And they shouldn't either. Period, end of story.
No period. No end of story. Germany is a hateful nation whose bloodlust caused two world wars and the attempted extermination of the Jews. Even today, German hate is alive and well...just go to a soccer match.

If Germany is such a close ally, where were they during the Iraq and Afghan wars? The only reason Germans and the US are close allies is because we protected them during the Cold War...if not for the US, the USSR surely would have revisited Germany and they would have made them pay dearly for the atrocities German soldiers committed against their people.

Germany is nothing more than an enemy we keep close. They are nothing more than a child that we have to keep a close eye on. Regretfully, we have helped the Germans rebuild and they are on track to repeat history.

Lol, Merkel is a Nazi. The sad thing is, that delusional view is probably fairly common.

That is the thing with you Americans, you are so paranoid and overbearing throughout the world you isolate loyal allies like Germany. You have less friends by the day, I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Lol, Merkel is a Nazi. The sad thing is, that delusional view is probably fairly common.

That is the thing with you Americans, you are so paranoid and overbearing throughout the world you isolate loyal allies like Germany. You have less friends by the day, I hope you enjoy it.

Where did I call her a Nazi? Please show me. Nowhere did I call Merkel a Nazi, racist or anything else other than the leader of a morally bankrupt nation that is responsible for 2 world wars in the 20th century and the attempted extermination of the Jews. But, no, I did not call her a Nazi.

We should rightfully spy on the Germans given their history. It would be stupid not to.

Let me guess, the hate group you associate with is of German descent.

Where did I call her a Nazi? Please show me. Nowhere did I call Merkel a Nazi, racist or anything else other than the leader of a morally bankrupt nation that is responsible for 2 world wars in the 20th century and the attempted extermination of the Jews. But, no, I did not call her a Nazi.

We should rightfully spy on the Germans given their history. It would be stupid not to.

Let me guess, the hate group you associate with is of German descent.

Arrogant americans like yourself should assume less and listen more, that is one of the flaws of your foreign policy at this point. And at the end of the day, it is making you guys less safe.

And you are from? Incidentally, I don't represent American opinion...my opinions represent myself.

Last edited:
This is the most secretive, intrusive, and corrupt administration ever. Obama has not friends. Merkel is pissed.

Barry promised the "Most transparent administration in history" and his mouthpiece Jay Carney says that it, indeed is.

What? You don't believe the president's "mouthpiece"?? :D

The Nixon Administration had nothing on this bunch up there now. Bunch of Nazi thugs.

I hope they apologize to the woman and allow her access to the files. That would be the honorable thing to do. And then they should immediately begin working towards abolishing the NSA. It's an evil entity.

Forum List

Back