Angelina Jolia files for divorce from Brad Pitt

57508947.jpg

brad titt is getting cut off
Angelina already had her tits cut off.

Sounds like somebody got to your parts, too. Or else they're too small to mess with in the first place.
brad titt is getting cut off
Angelina already had her tits cut off.

Sounds like somebody got to your parts, too. Or else they're too small to mess with in the first place.
My parts are just fine. I was simply repeating old news (pardon the oxymoron).
Angelina Jolie Removes Both Breasts Over Cancer Risk

Well she did go or is going through premature menopause, and hormone replacement is variable and can make one irritable and it is hard on the female body and psyche. Or it could just be a Hollywood thing, marriages do not last,
but I must say I was surprised to hear it.
It might be Brad is going through male menopause and the two of them at the same time spell disaster.

Well she did go or is going through premature menopause, and hormone replacement is variable and can make one irritable and it is hard on the female body and psyche. Or it could just be a Hollywood thing, marriages do not last,
but I must say I was surprised to hear it.
It might be Brad is going through male menopause and the two of them at the same time spell disaster.
Considering the circumstances in which they got together, I'm not surprised at all. If anything, I'm surprised it lasted this long. Apparently marriage doesn't mean much to Brad or Angelina considering their history of marriages.

She knew he used marijuana before they got married. It's a little late for her to be fed up now.

She knew he used marijuana before they got married. It's a little late for her to be fed up now.
Like Pitt is the only Hollywood figure who likes marijuana.

If he overdoes it it's because he's lost interest in everything in his life, including her. This is not surprising where celebrities are concerned. Fortunately Pitt limits his diversion to something as relatively benign as marijuana. But if there is something about his behavior that Jolie refers to as "dangerous," attribute that to the booze she mentioned. Because the only "dangerous" thing about pot is weight gain from the munchies.

Forum List

Back