Angelina Jolia files for divorce from Brad Pitt

She knew he used marijuana before they got married. It's a little late for her to be fed up now.
Like Pitt is the only Hollywood figure who likes marijuana.

If he overdoes it it's because he's lost interest in everything in his life, including her. This is not surprising where celebrities are concerned. Fortunately Pitt limits his diversion to something as relatively benign as marijuana. But if there is something about his behavior that Jolie refers to as "dangerous," attribute that to the booze she mentioned. Because the only "dangerous" thing about pot is weight gain from the munchies.
Munchies and wrecking your marriage. Which is a good thing. Everyone married to a drug addict should walk out the door and say why. Jolie is to be commended by her actions in dumping the pothead.

Maybe she figured out that it was the pot use that caused Pitt to be bathing adverse and stink.

I wonder who gets the Trophy Kids?

Searching+for+a+fuck+to+give+none_191eb7_3098229.jpg

brad titt is getting cut off
Angelina already had her tits cut off.

I actually feel bad for her on that.

She had a nice pair. She's not the sort of Hollytard celebrity I hate because even if she's a moonbat she keeps it to herself. I still don't give a shit about her marriage, but I do think she has suffered a lot.

She had a nice pair. She's not the sort of Hollytard celebrity I hate because even if she's a moonbat she keeps it to herself. I still don't give a shit about her marriage, but I do think she has suffered a lot.
How has she suffered? She went through some emotional trauma deciding to remove both her breasts in an effort to avoid breast cancer. It was a brave move but she never actually had breast cancer.

How has she suffered? She went through some emotional trauma deciding to remove both her breasts in an effort to avoid breast cancer. It was a brave move but she never actually had breast cancer.

I was under the impression she had a diagnosis.

Cutting off your tits preemptively seems pretty stupid.

Then again so does marrying Brad Pitt.

She knew he used marijuana before they got married. It's a little late for her to be fed up now.
Like Pitt is the only Hollywood figure who likes marijuana.

If he overdoes it it's because he's lost interest in everything in his life, including her. This is not surprising where celebrities are concerned. Fortunately Pitt limits his diversion to something as relatively benign as marijuana. But if there is something about his behavior that Jolie refers to as "dangerous," attribute that to the booze she mentioned. Because the only "dangerous" thing about pot is weight gain from the munchies.
Munchies and wrecking your marriage. Which is a good thing. Everyone married to a drug addict should walk out the door and say why. Jolie is to be commended by her actions in dumping the pothead.

Maybe she figured out that it was the pot use that caused Pitt to be bathing adverse and stink.
Post evidence of his addiction to pot.

I hate that she felt the need to do it. That being said, she may very well have made the right decision to preempt cancer with which her family has a history.

I read the report.....seems Brad admits to being totally dependent on pot so much, it makes him depressed.
I think Angie was/is so into having oodles of kids..that is all she thinks about and that is her world now. No brad, no new movies, no anything..just more kids. Brad on the other hand is just...living in a fog.

It made me think of something my friends told me recently..."you two are sitting there, doing nothing, just waiting to die". And she was right. Since moving..we have been so busy...and going places together...and no time to sit on the pc all day or watch tv until 4am. There IS life outside the hermit lodge we created. I think Brad is going thru that.

Then again, many hollywood marriages don't make it...but many DO. Like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell...they are NOT married but have been together for what...30 years? And Tom Hanks and his wife. So many.
I guess it all depends on the couple. Those who continue to work and support each other in that continuance, it will survive. Those who give everything up and concentrate on ONE spouses need to be surrounded by shitloads of children...don't.

I read the report.....seems Brad admits to being totally dependent on pot so much, it makes him depressed.
I think Angie was/is so into having oodles of kids..that is all she thinks about and that is her world now. No brad, no new movies, no anything..just more kids. Brad on the other hand is just...living in a fog.

It made me think of something my friends told me recently..."you two are sitting there, doing nothing, just waiting to die". And she was right. Since moving..we have been so busy...and going places together...and no time to sit on the pc all day or watch tv until 4am. There IS life outside the hermit lodge we created. I think Brad is going thru that.

Then again, many hollywood marriages don't make it...but many DO. Like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell...they are NOT married but have been together for what...30 years? And Tom Hanks and his wife. So many.
I guess it all depends on the couple. Those who continue to work and support each other in that continuance, it will survive. Those who give everything up and concentrate on ONE spouses need to be surrounded by shitloads of children...don't.
They broke up in 2004.

Forum List

Back