Angry, Armed and White

Are you F*****g kidding me....you are falling back on that left wing crap about African slavers being kind, gentle souls while evil Europeans were the only bad guys in the whole works....really....? That is the best you can do? You have bought the anti West, crap hook line and sinker............and I thought there might be some rationality in you........sad for you.....
Our children are being spoon fed by the adherents of Critical Theory, so no he isn't f*****g kidding you. The youth has been indoctrinated with anti-west rhetoric since pre-school. That's why it's nearly impossible to Bring them to rational thinking.

White people have a long and embarassingly awful track record for violence to non-whites. As one of the earliest explorers of the world, as white explorers "discovered" new places with non-white peoples, thinking themselves superior, fair and just treatment wasn't anything they thought well of.

Today, whites in the US are the majority by just a slim amount, and wont be within our lifetimes. This fact probably weighs heavily on many minds manifesting as a significant amount of animosity which when combined with a situational gripe can quickly become violence.

Bullshit. Caucasian aka whitey is still a mega majority according to the US Census. No one will catch up if they keep aborting their own at the current rate.

Your post is incorrect. You are just regurgitating bullshit. No other race is even close.

White alone, percent, 2013 (a) 77.7%
Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a) 13.2%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, 2013 (a) 1.2%
Asian alone, percent, 2013 (a) 5.3%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, 2013 (a) 0.2%
Two or More Races, percent, 2013 2.4%
Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 (b) 17.1%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 62.6%

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

White people have a long and embarassingly awful track record for violence to non-whites. As one of the earliest explorers of the world, as white explorers "discovered" new places with non-white peoples, thinking themselves superior, fair and just treatment wasn't anything they thought well of.

Today, whites in the US are the majority by just a slim amount, and wont be within our lifetimes. This fact probably weighs heavily on many minds manifesting as a significant amount of animosity which when combined with a situational gripe can quickly become violence.
People have a long track record,people of every color,violence/bigotry/racism is color blind.

Tell it to Columbus. White subjugation of non-whites because the non-whites were "savages" relative to European peoples.

That was centuries ago. Give it up already. All conquerors didn't give a crap about the locals.

The one thing these whitey bashers don't get is that if one is going to be a minority anywhere on the planet in the here and now Canada and the US are the safest places to be.

People who subjugate other people are ALWAYS stronger and smarter than the people they subjugated.

No one stopped the blacks in Africa or the redskins in America from getting on their boats, sail to Europe and subjugate whites, except their own inherent stupidity which survived and defied centuries of attempts by white people to have them educated.

A chip on the shoulder is a wonderful thing in today's politically correct society.
Actually pal, what quelled any revelion in the New Continent wasn't that the "whites were smarter or stronger", it was bacteria. Roughly from 80% to 90% of the local population died from sickness like smallpox.

Regardless, some conquerors have been just strong and brutal and not particularly smart or civilized, most notably the Huns and the Mongols.

The elephant in the room that the media ignores in America

The Typical Profile Of America's Most Violent Extremists

Angry Armed and White The Typical Profile Of America s Most Violent Extremists Alternet
Awe, did a white person slap your black ass around last night?

You're a real credit to your race.
I know I can't help myself, calling out racist comes natural.

Yes, I think in your case I'd blame nature too.

Angry Armed and White The Typical Profile Of America s Most Violent Extremists Alternet

Guno, is a black racist piece of shit, sounds like you are to.

I'm sure it sounds that way to someone of your obvious intelligence.

Looking in the mirror when you thought that on up?

You aren't very smart are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum when you never have anything interesting or intelligent to say?

You aren't very smart are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum when you never have anything interesting or intelligent to say?
I could say the same about you. You don't know me, but I see you don't like you're racist friends being called out for being an idiot. Kinda says something about your intelligence.

I could say the same about you. You don't know me, but I see you don't like you're racist friends being called out for being an idiot. Kinda says something about your intelligence.

Friends? You have friends on the internet? You really are a sad little man.

Lol, you are an idiot. Now go away I don't have time to play childish games. Find something else to blame whitey for your pathetic life.

Lol, you are an idiot. Now go away I don't have time to play childish games. Find something else to blame whitey for your pathetic life.

I think I'l join your club instead, it's easier to blame black folks for everything.

I think I'l join your club instead, it's easier to blame black folks for everything.
I think black people should have a chance to get a good education. Support themselves and family. To be happy law abiding citizens. You're kind want them uneducated, on welfare from cradle to grave all for a vote. If you say you're not for that, then I say if you vote democrat you support the failure of your race. Like I said you don't know me.

i am black now. :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back