🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry, Ignorant Hate-Filled, Butt-Hurt Sore-Loser of the Day Award Goes to....

whoopi-goldberg_20170201_084152.jpg

WHOOPI WHOPPER
Goldberg tells 'View' crowd that Trump = Taliban

To help her with her education, perhaps we should turn her over to the Taliban and let her see 1st-hand what the difference between the 2 are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoopi,

View attachment 109970

Whoopi Goldberg doesn't see the difference between Trump and the Taliban
WhyIwon.jpg

Here is another leftist buthurt... close friend of Barry and his big supporter.

Rashid Khalidi Worries that Jews Will ‘Infest’ the Trump Administration

The longtime Columbia University professor last month said repeatedly that supporters of Israel would “infest” the Trump administration — language that evokes the imagery and metaphors of the Nazis. But for all the on-campus sensitivity seminars and trigger warnings that dominate our age, don’t expect an apology in this case. Apparently, no language, even if it is dehumanizing and deeply rooted in historic anti-Semitism, is out of line in condemning Israel.

Sooner or later they show their real faces.

And what's worse, there is no one on the left that care to say something, or to protest, or riot. If it fits their narrative, they'll go along with it. If this guy is Trump supporter we would know about it in a second. Remember how quick they were to tie David Duke to Donald Trump, when there wasn't any connection in between them.

Last edited:
Ah I think you're wrong on that americano

I think Dem's all over the nation are seeing what their party has become and jumping ship. My mother was a life time Dem, old school liberal, and this year she switched to the Repub party - she's one of those that just goes in and votes a straight ticket. I don't think the Dem's realize what these fringe groups are doing to the parties support - and the stupid media in their rush to appear relevant by publishing /only/ the far left fringe over-reactions are just forwarding their parties demise.

Ah I think you're wrong on that americano

I think Dem's all over the nation are seeing what their party has become and jumping ship. My mother was a life time Dem, old school liberal, and this year she switched to the Repub party - she's one of those that just goes in and votes a straight ticket. I don't think the Dem's realize what these fringe groups are doing to the parties support - and the stupid media in their rush to appear relevant by publishing /only/ the far left fringe over-reactions are just forwarding their parties demise.

Not sure what you think I am wrong about. My post was about Barry's inner circle buddy, professor at Columbia who uses Nazi jargon to describe Jews in Trump administration, and media does nothing to criticize him, because they, just as most of leftists support his opinion. They're so quick to call everyone a Nazi, while there is little Nazi hiding in every one of them.

Those that, as you said, are jumping the ship are seeing what's really going on and refuse to be part of it. Democrats will be left with only hard core progressive communists, America hating statists, that soon nobody will care about anymore.

My point is that there /are/ people on the left who care, and they're "protesting" the right way - by abandoning party.

My point is that there /are/ people on the left who care, and they're "protesting" the right way - by abandoning party.

There are some, but it's not happening fast enough. The professor Rashid Khalidi is not only one, there are plenty of people like him who are "educating" our kids. Like Michael Eric Dyson who is professor at Georgetown, another Barry's close buddy. Have you ever listen to him? Our schools are full of these psychos who are protected by their tenures who are spewing their hate, day in and day out. And whoever disagree feels the wrath from all the left. That's how they work.

Why oh why do you keep watching the View if you don't like their point of view? Are you a masochist?

I don't like the point of view of CNN. I still watch it sometimes in order to confirm what I already know about how stupid they are.

There are some, but it's not happening fast enough. The professor Rashid Khalidi is not only one, there are plenty of people like him who are "educating" our kids. Like Michael Eric Dyson who is professor at Georgetown, another Barry's close buddy. Have you ever listen to him? Our schools are full of these psychos who are protected by their tenures who are spewing their hate, day in and day out. And whoever disagree feels the wrath from all the left. That's how they work.

Dude it's not even been two weeks :p The Dems are dragging ass on putting in the people who will make the changes (hopefully) just need to have some patience :)

Dude it's not even been two weeks :p The Dems are dragging ass on putting in the people who will make the changes (hopefully) just need to have some patience :)

I agree with that, and since you said it, I'll continue with my second point. It's not just Dems.

We have two Senate Republicans that are refusing to vote for confirmation of Trump's education secretary. Two white Senators, from largely white states, denying the confirmation because they'be believe in government education. In other words, they're sabotaging the nomination, because they're in bed with NEA. Ahaaaa...

Another reason to end the DOE and return the education to the states.

whoopi-goldberg_20170201_084152.jpg

WHOOPI WHOPPER
Goldberg tells 'View' crowd that Trump = Taliban

To help her with her education, perhaps we should turn her over to the Taliban and let her see 1st-hand what the difference between the 2 are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoopi,

View attachment 109970

Whoopi Goldberg doesn't see the difference between Trump and the Taliban

Hey. I thought she and other celeb's were leaving America if Trump was elected??

Sure hope the door knocks the shit out of her fat ass on the way out.

There's probbaly a thread on it by now but I think that Bezerkley crowd bump Whoopy off the butt hurt podium. They were protesting free speech!

Why do celebrities think someone other than them care about anything they say?

Forum List

Back