🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry people are the ones losing the Political Debate

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
People with facts are RARELY angry, they are generally happy. The people losing a debate are always full of anger.

It's their anger that makes me happy,

and thats a fact

Another jab at the right I see, you are a broken record. Remind us again how you are an independent thinker.

Are you stating that Right Wingers can't be happy? Or...........Explain more

You claim that Fox is a right wing network and then attack it. In fact your supposed anti party movement is JUST against the conservative party. Every thread leads to you attacking conservatives, nearly every post has an attack on conservatives. You never have anything bad to say about liberals or democrats, EVER. Your entire anti party claim is one long list of attacks on the Conservative movement, its leaders and its policies and absolutely no attack or even criticism of the Liberal movement or its leaders, EVER.

Yep. Ole antiparty is a left wing progressive blabbering about class warfare and the evils of the western world. He seems to be REALLY angry....all of the time!:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
People with facts are RARELY angry, they are generally happy. The people losing a debate are always full of anger.

Wrong.

[ame=http://youtu.be/dib2-HBsF08]Network- I'm Mad as Hell - YouTube[/ame]

I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Howard Beale

But I seldom lose on any debate points because I deal with facts. Supportable facts. Verifiable facts.

What angers me is when people are so dogmatic they refuse to see things reasonably and rationally.

How do you get through to them?

You can't.

They are Zombified.

Bill Ayers. Barack Obama. Saul Alinsky.

Zombified.

And they are infecting all of America. And the posters on USMB and elsewhere all have similar posting styles attitudes and positions.

The current nationwide education agenda from the federal government, Common Core, is a tool being used to make our children ripe for recruitment by these Zombies.

You know who they are, Anti-party.

You departed their ranks when you realized you were different from them.

They are Zombies and they must be stopped.

Until then we must dissuade others from mindlessly following their example out of a sense of fun, fad or fashion.

But first you must go to your Windows (or Mac OS) and shout...

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

So to speak.

I think those who are attacking you may not see your desire to merely separate yourself from the Zombies.

You'd maybe see yourself, instead, as an old timey Democrat who believes in traditional values but isn't a RW'er.

You don't feel yourself to be a Conservative but you share our distaste (revulsion?) for the Zombies who've taken over the Democratic party.

I get it.

I think.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Often, people start their reply with an insult, you know what you're going to get, and it isn't going to be very intelligent.

Another jab at the right I see, you are a broken record. Remind us again how you are an independent thinker.

Are you stating that Right Wingers can't be happy? Or...........Explain more

You claim that Fox is a right wing network and then attack it. In fact your supposed anti party movement is JUST against the conservative party. Every thread leads to you attacking conservatives, nearly every post has an attack on conservatives. You never have anything bad to say about liberals or democrats, EVER. Your entire anti party claim is one long list of attacks on the Conservative movement, its leaders and its policies and absolutely no attack or even criticism of the Liberal movement or its leaders, EVER.

Awwwwwwwwww. You poor thing. So unfairly treated. So misunderstood. How do you stand it?

I agree with that.

Explains why liberals are always so bitter and angry all the time. They can't win an arguement with facts. I work with a small group of liberals, just today they were sitting around bitching about Evangelicals and of course Bush. None of them could say anything factual, just the typical seething hatred of anyone not on board with the progressive agenda.

Liberals, always good for a laugh. :lol:

Debate is an art. The person who remains the calmest in a debate is the same person who wins in the end. To win a debate the person needs to come in prepared, providing facts, links, other evidence that supports their position. The fastest way to lose a debate is to go off topic with personal attacks. A person who knows what they are doing can debate either side of an arguement and convince you they are right. Political affiliation isn't a determining factor.

Debate is an art. The person who remains the calmest in a debate is the same person who wins in the end. To win a debate the person needs to come in prepared, providing facts, links, other evidence that supports their position. The fastest way to lose a debate is to go off topic with personal attacks. A person who knows what they are doing can debate either side of an arguement and convince you they are right. Political affiliation isn't a determining factor.

Except on an online debate people have holes to crawl into and disappear. They will also just insult all the time and come out with nonsense so there isn't much point in actually debating, because they don't bother accepting anything.

You don't win, because there's nothing to win at the end of the day, you either convince someone, or you end up giving up. The latter is more likely.

Often, people start their reply with an insult, you know what you're going to get, and it isn't going to be very intelligent.

That one modifier prevented a venom laced rebuttal.

:D

Sometimes I have good debates, often on this forum it ends up as a nothingness with some insults. Some people clearly like to debate, others clearly like to be right.

I like to generalise, but only when I want to joke around.

Debate is war with words.

It can be artful. But there are times when I've made posters cry. Others have left the forum for extended periods or for good.

And though they weren't pretty, I counted them as debates I won.

Debate is seduction and persuasion.

Debate is an exploration of a topic.

Debate is social intercourse.

Debate is a pissing match.

Debate is encouraging a lesser experienced debater and showing an older more experienced debater your respect.

I'm not particularly good at any of those forms of debate but I've done them all.

You?

Forum List

Back