Animals at work.

I take issue with calling savages animals. Animals generally are not butthurt bitches like BLM savages.

Ohh look animals at work again and who wants to bet the college does nothing to them for violating the policy and rights of others?

Dartmouth BLM Protesters Tear Down Memorial To Slain Police
And here’s a sad example of the racism common to far too many on the right, to refer to African-Americans as ‘animals,’ which is both racist and unwarranted, regardless how much one might disagree with what African-Americans might advocate.

They aren't animals. Animals have a genuine place in the world. Domestic animals work and contribute. These are vermin. Even mice perform an ecological function. I don't know what the proper description would be. A mutated virus maybe.

They aren't animals. Animals have a genuine place in the world. Domestic animals work and contribute. These are vermin. Even mice perform an ecological function. I don't know what the proper description would be. A mutated virus maybe.

Thats an interesting theory but white people are descended from humans and they are not a virus. They do act like it but that is coincidental.

Ohh look animals at work again and who wants to bet the college does nothing to them for violating the policy and rights of others?

Dartmouth BLM Protesters Tear Down Memorial To Slain Police
And here’s a sad example of the racism common to far too many on the right, to refer to African-Americans as ‘animals,’ which is both racist and unwarranted, regardless how much one might disagree with what African-Americans might advocate.
Yup defend filth that destroyed a memorial to a dead cop. Prove just how stupid you are.

Forum List

Back