Ann Coulter - Most women who say they were raped are just ‘girls trying to get attention’

Unfortunately she is correct. Most rape claims today are faked. There is simply no downside to making a false claim. If all else fails the liar can always claim that the accusation was made to raise awareness of real rapes.

You forgot to say they probably enjoy it and that they were asking for it
Since they weren't raped these women probably did enjoy making up a fake rape story. They enjoyed it very much.

The girl who claimed to be raped by Brian Banks enjoyed the million dollars she got from LAUSD.

Lena Dunham certainly appears to have thoroughly enjoyed putting a fake rape in her book.

"Jackie " who suckered the Rolling Stone into printing her fake rape story isn't at all traumatized by what was a very pleasurable experience.

Were they asking for it? Sure they were asking for the attention. Otherwise there was no point to making the fake claim.

Now we are getting there

Conservative position on rape:

1. Most women are lying about it
2. They were asking for it
3. Even if they were raped, they probably enjoyed it anyway
4. You can't get pregnant from rape
5. Rape is gods will

I say half do it for attention and half do it for money. Anyway it's obvious most rape accusations are lies.

Ann Coulter Most women who say they were raped are just 8216 girls trying to get attention 8217

dec 17 2014
In an appearance on talk radio’s The Lars Larson Show last week, conservative talking head Ann Coulter claimed that women who report rapes, most of the time, are just “girls trying to get attention.”

Coulter dismissed the notion of date or acquaintance rape out of hand, insisting that unless a victim gets “hit on the head with a brick,” it isn’t a legitimate rape.

“People know what a rape is,” Coulter insisted, “and to have girls trying to get attention — from Lena Dunham to this poor psychotic at UVA, Lady Gaga claiming she was raped but she didn’t admit it to herself for five years. What major crime do people say, ‘I didn’t admit it to myself?’”

It's statements like these that prevent me from taking her seriously in any way.

Unfortunately she is correct. Most rape claims today are faked. There is simply no downside to making a false claim. If all else fails the liar can always claim that the accusation was made to raise awareness of real rapes.

Since they weren't raped these women probably did enjoy making up a fake rape story. They enjoyed it very much.

The girl who claimed to be raped by Brian Banks enjoyed the million dollars she got from LAUSD.

Lena Dunham certainly appears to have thoroughly enjoyed putting a fake rape in her book.

"Jackie " who suckered the Rolling Stone into printing her fake rape story isn't at all traumatized by what was a very pleasurable experience.

Were they asking for it? Sure they were asking for the attention. Otherwise there was no point to making the fake claim.

Now we are getting there

5. Rape is gods will

Correction.
Most women are lying about it.
They are begging for attention.
They weren't raped but they do enjoy the attention.
No one can get pregnant from a fake rape.
God doesn't tell these women to lie.

How is Crystal Mangum getting on in prison after her fake rape?

I say half do it for attention and half do it for money. Anyway it's obvious most rape accusations are lies.

Ann Coulter Most women who say they were raped are just 8216 girls trying to get attention 8217

dec 17 2014
In an appearance on talk radio’s The Lars Larson Show last week, conservative talking head Ann Coulter claimed that women who report rapes, most of the time, are just “girls trying to get attention.”

Coulter dismissed the notion of date or acquaintance rape out of hand, insisting that unless a victim gets “hit on the head with a brick,” it isn’t a legitimate rape.

“People know what a rape is,” Coulter insisted, “and to have girls trying to get attention — from Lena Dunham to this poor psychotic at UVA, Lady Gaga claiming she was raped but she didn’t admit it to herself for five years. What major crime do people say, ‘I didn’t admit it to myself?’”
interesting that ann a female says this.Not coming from someone thats biased.

Ann is a skelator, neither male nor female.

If you read anything other than comic books, you would realize that she is smart as hell, which is why "liberals" try to silence her.
Coulter should know about how women lie about rape. Is there any other way for him to get laid?

Try getting your head out of the toilet for a change of scenery. Or is that your refuge from superior intellect?

Smart? Ok, she is smart enough to know she will get publicity every time she opens her mouth and spews the hate and vitriol she is famous for.

But using her words for anything except an example of crossing the line is a waste of time.

dec 17 2014

If you read anything other than comic books, you would realize that she is smart as hell, which is why "liberals" try to silence her.
Coulter should know about how women lie about rape. Is there any other way for him to get laid?

Try getting your head out of the toilet for a change of scenery. Or is that your refuge from superior intellect?
So tell us. What have liberals done to try to silence her?

Now we are getting there

5. Rape is gods will

Correction.
Most women are lying about it.
They are begging for attention.
They weren't raped but they do enjoy the attention.
No one can get pregnant from a fake rape.
God doesn't tell these women to lie.

How is Crystal Mangum getting on in prison after her fake rape?

God, I just love it when Conservatives post

Give em a little rope...........

Where is your source that that is true?

:link:

dec 17 2014

They silence her in their own space. They don't buy her/his books.

They silence her in their own space. They don't buy her/his books.

That isn't liberalism. That is simply good taste.

Forum List

Back