Ann Coulter Nails It Again....Great Job

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

It’s probably a coincidence, but I notice that as businesses go under, jobs are lost, careers are ended and trillions of dollars are drained from the economy, the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.

No politician or government official has taken a salary cut. To the contrary, dusty bureaucrats now find the entire country transfixed by their every utterance. Cable news hosts still make millions of dollars -- and now they get to work from home!

Annoyingly, though, journalists can’t seem to relay the basic elements of a news story: who, what, where and why.

First, who’s dying? It appears to be mostly the old, people with specific medical conditions and vapers.

To be sure, that’s not as important as daily updates on Chris Cuomo’s personal battle with the coronavirus, but it might be kind of important to the 17 million Americans who’ve been thrown out of work, many of whom are not elderly, immunocompromised or vapers.

I love Ann C. She calls them very well.

You'd hope that the first casualty of this bullshit virus hoax would be our LSM. But alas, we are to glued to their bullshit.

President Trump is at the toughest time in his Presidency. What in the fuck is he going to do with that satanic parasite Tiny Tony Fraudi and his sidekick the Scarf Lady. This was his one mistake. Letting Pence hire them.

the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.
That shrew needs to get with the times. Repub claims that people are "pushing the coronavirus panic" were being made (and have largely ended) before the US vaulted in to the global lead in COVID-19 cases, making the accusation both obsolete and ridiculous. The narrative has shifted to the endless search for a scapegoat for the outbreak in order to obscure the Denier-in-Chief's culpability. C'mon Ann, try to keep up.

Coulter has found a very comfortable niche and farms it well. Like the telepreachers, she has a public that provides her a luxurious lifestyle.

Coulter has done well for her self. It's gotten to the point that her absurd remarks always generate so much laughter till people hardly notice her adam's apple any more.
There are people in allwalks of life that promote helping people but have a disdain for them. There are a couple maintanence people where I live who are exactly that to who live there. The smarmy looks and sneers and smirks are evident. Even when confronted they will make up a story to abdicate themselves from any push back. Like the politicians you revere, they are tolerated. And they are backed by the system. Yeppers...every level. The ones who mess with epople and hide in their houses now are showing their true colors. And there are many more to come if this drags on. For all of us though, the cure to what people act like is not worth the destruction of the economy.

If asswipePINO acted back on January 23rd, we'd not be in this place today. I know of four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

I only know MOC as Management Of Change.

So:

1. Explain what they are....on another thread. This one is about what Coulter wrote....it's not about you.
2. We'll be the judge of what proves and what does not.......on another thread.
3. You are a fucking monday morning quarterback......just a real pile of sh....er brains.

OK, I'll answer Coulter. OLD AMERICANS AREN'T EXPENDABLE!!!!!!

Coulter has found a very comfortable niche and farms it well. Like the telepreachers, she has a public that provides her a luxurious lifestyle.

Coulter has done well for her self. It's gotten to the point that her absurd remarks always generate so much laughter till people hardly notice her adam's apple any more.

What did she say that was incorrect in the posted column?

Tell me, what were the democrats doing back in January?

01/26/20

“If we have learned anything from the risks that new viruses pose to public health it is that a ‘stitch in time saves nine,’ and the more we can do to be proactive, the better off the public will be,” said U.S. Senator Charles Schumer. “The CDC has been doing a tremendous job so far at being proactive and working around the clock to protect public health, but if we are going to make sure they can sustain this pace and remain at-the-ready should the outbreak get worse, they will need immediate access to critical federal funds that at the present time they remain unable to access. That is why, today, I am urging HHS to follow the CDC’s proactive lead: declare a formal public health emergency for the coronavirus. In doing so, HHS will unlock tens of millions for the CDC to access.”

Where did the $2 trillion go?

It’s probably a coincidence, but I notice that as businesses go under, jobs are lost, careers are ended and trillions of dollars are drained from the economy, the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.

No politician or government official has taken a salary cut. To the contrary, dusty bureaucrats now find the entire country transfixed by their every utterance. Cable news hosts still make millions of dollars -- and now they get to work from home!

Annoyingly, though, journalists can’t seem to relay the basic elements of a news story: who, what, where and why.

First, who’s dying? It appears to be mostly the old, people with specific medical conditions and vapers.

To be sure, that’s not as important as daily updates on Chris Cuomo’s personal battle with the coronavirus, but it might be kind of important to the 17 million Americans who’ve been thrown out of work, many of whom are not elderly, immunocompromised or vapers.

You'd hope that the first casualty of this bullshit virus hoax would be our LSM. But alas, we are to glued to their bullshit.
The Cold War is more of a hoax.

Tell me, what were the democrats doing back in January?

01/26/20

“If we have learned anything from the risks that new viruses pose to public health it is that a ‘stitch in time saves nine,’ and the more we can do to be proactive, the better off the public will be,” said U.S. Senator Charles Schumer. “The CDC has been doing a tremendous job so far at being proactive and working around the clock to protect public health, but if we are going to make sure they can sustain this pace and remain at-the-ready should the outbreak get worse, they will need immediate access to critical federal funds that at the present time they remain unable to access. That is why, today, I am urging HHS to follow the CDC’s proactive lead: declare a formal public health emergency for the coronavirus. In doing so, HHS will unlock tens of millions for the CDC to access.”
Mostly working on impeachment.

Anne Coulter is the quintessential poster child for the dumb blonde. As usual most people do not agree with her as the vast majority agree that health should be the first priority.

Anne Coulter is the quintessential poster child for the dumb blonde. As usual most people do not agree with her as the vast majority agree that health should be the first priority.

Yeah, her degree from Cornell and JD from Michigan can't compete with your "2 weeks - Perfect Attendance" from Joe Schitt's Forklift Driving School... fucking idiot.

I remember Ann calling out Keith Olberfurher for going to "moo school" when she got tired of him lying about being Ivy League.... oh, that motherfucker was beside himself... I think his viewship went up to 17 that week..... I wonder whatever happened to illiterate shitstain....

Amazing how she makes time to write in between races.

You identified yourself as an idiot because everyone who knows Coulter knows she is far from being a dumb blond.

You identified yourself as an idiot because everyone who knows Coulter knows she is far from being a dumb blond.
Yeah, she knows she dyes her hair.

Forum List

Back