Ann Coulter Nails It Again....Great Job

If asswipePINO acted back on January 23rd, we'd not be in this place today. I know of four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

I only know MOC as Management Of Change.

So:

1. Explain what they are....on another thread. This one is about what Coulter wrote....it's not about you.
2. We'll be the judge of what proves and what does not.......on another thread.
3. You are a fucking monday morning quarterback......just a real pile of sh....er brains.
Maybe she should watch the President' s corona virus press conferences...

About 40% of the deaths are not seniors....

man, i just know the world is turning way too fast for me to agree with Ann Coulter

~S~
I am cautious about Ann. I like a lot of what she has to say, but I don't trust her. Kinda like Lindsey Graham.

Coulter has found a very comfortable niche and farms it well. Like the telepreachers, she has a public that provides her a luxurious lifestyle.

Coulter has done well for her self. It's gotten to the point that her absurd remarks always generate so much laughter till people hardly notice her adam's apple any more.

I remember how hard they laughed when she said Donald Trump would be the next President. I’ll bet you let out a sycophantic laugh yourself.

I remember how hard they laughed when she said Donald Trump would be the next President. I’ll bet you let out a sycophantic laugh yourself.
I'm glad to acknowledge Ann having a finger on the pulse of the ignorance and depravity of Repub voters. After all, she makes a living pandering to it.

I'm glad to acknowledge Ann having a finger on the pulse of the ignorance and depravity of Repub voters. After all, she makes a living pandering to their stupidity.

She should be making a living charging interest or something like that right?

If asswipePINO acted back on January 23rd, we'd not be in this place today. I know of four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

I only know MOC as Management Of Change.

So:

1. Explain what they are....on another thread. This one is about what Coulter wrote....it's not about you.
2. We'll be the judge of what proves and what does not.......on another thread.
3. You are a fucking monday morning quarterback......just a real pile of sh....er brains.

OK, I'll answer Coulter. OLD AMERICANS AREN'T EXPENDABLE!!!!!!

Your take on her article ls laughable.

It’s probably a coincidence, but I notice that as businesses go under, jobs are lost, careers are ended and trillions of dollars are drained from the economy, the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.

No politician or government official has taken a salary cut. To the contrary, dusty bureaucrats now find the entire country transfixed by their every utterance. Cable news hosts still make millions of dollars -- and now they get to work from home!

Annoyingly, though, journalists can’t seem to relay the basic elements of a news story: who, what, where and why.

First, who’s dying? It appears to be mostly the old, people with specific medical conditions and vapers.

To be sure, that’s not as important as daily updates on Chris Cuomo’s personal battle with the coronavirus, but it might be kind of important to the 17 million Americans who’ve been thrown out of work, many of whom are not elderly, immunocompromised or vapers.

I love Ann C. She calls them very well.

You'd hope that the first casualty of this bullshit virus hoax would be our LSM. But alas, we are to glued to their bullshit.

Anne Coulter is the quintessential poster child for the dumb blonde. As usual most people do not agree with her as the vast majority agree that health should be the first priority.

People know her name.

They don't know yours.

And I am afraid you are wrong on the other assertion.

A lot of places simply never shut down.

the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.
That shrew needs to get with the times. Repub claims that people are "pushing the coronavirus panic" were being made (and have largely ended) before the US vaulted in to the global lead in COVID-19 cases, making the accusation both obsolete and ridiculous..
View attachment 322539

Yes, you called it.

Adjusted for population, we are still well below them.

People know her name.
People know Stalin's name too. What's your point?

Let's see.....

Some nobody on a message board calls her a dumb blonde.

But that dumb blond has a significant following while the accuser has NOTHING.

If she is dumb, what does that make our moronic responder.

Now, you knew all this going in, but you simply can't contain your need to sound smart.

You are failing.

As usual.

It’s probably a coincidence, but I notice that as businesses go under, jobs are lost, careers are ended and trillions of dollars are drained from the economy, the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.

No politician or government official has taken a salary cut. To the contrary, dusty bureaucrats now find the entire country transfixed by their every utterance. Cable news hosts still make millions of dollars -- and now they get to work from home!

Annoyingly, though, journalists can’t seem to relay the basic elements of a news story: who, what, where and why.

First, who’s dying? It appears to be mostly the old, people with specific medical conditions and vapers.

To be sure, that’s not as important as daily updates on Chris Cuomo’s personal battle with the coronavirus, but it might be kind of important to the 17 million Americans who’ve been thrown out of work, many of whom are not elderly, immunocompromised or vapers.

You'd hope that the first casualty of this bullshit virus hoax would be our LSM. But alas, we are to glued to their bullshit.

I never would have believed it. Somebody who actually is educated enough to spell, pays attention to Ann Coulter!

Ann Coulter is half right. She should also vent her sorry-ass anger at Trump & his minions who downplayed the looming pandemic and screwed half the small businesses in our country ... and wasted TRILLIONS of big-gov money, ETC

Tell me, what were the democrats doing back in January?

01/26/20

“If we have learned anything from the risks that new viruses pose to public health it is that a ‘stitch in time saves nine,’ and the more we can do to be proactive, the better off the public will be,” said U.S. Senator Charles Schumer. “The CDC has been doing a tremendous job so far at being proactive and working around the clock to protect public health, but if we are going to make sure they can sustain this pace and remain at-the-ready should the outbreak get worse, they will need immediate access to critical federal funds that at the present time they remain unable to access. That is why, today, I am urging HHS to follow the CDC’s proactive lead: declare a formal public health emergency for the coronavirus. In doing so, HHS will unlock tens of millions for the CDC to access.”
Mostly working on impeachment.
And Republicans and Trump and his pos lawyer in Ukraine trying to bash Biden
Biden brought out on his own, he shouldn't of threatened to withhold money if a prosecuter wasn't fired for investigating his sons company. Then the dummy bragged about it on t.v.
Tell me, what were the democrats doing back in January? What are they doing now for americans?
View attachment 322469
Waiting for the President to lead. Still waiting...
original 2 million dead Americans, now 60,000 dead. That's leading, and the numbers are coming from a Hillary loving liberal.

So you’re okay that your blob missed the the case count by 600,000?

Quick, deflect to something else
And you seem to be okay that your vaunted “experts” only overstated it by about 2 MILLION. Quick, better deflect to another lie about Trump again.

Maybe she could catch it and die to make them look better ?

Coulter has found a very comfortable niche and farms it well. Like the telepreachers, she has a public that provides her a luxurious lifestyle.

Kinda like this.....

1586722019317.png

Forum List

Back