Ann Coulter Nails It Again....Great Job

Coulter has found a very comfortable niche and farms it well. Like the telepreachers, she has a public that provides her a luxurious lifestyle.

Funny how you only find that objectionable when someone "dares" to be successful by disagreeing with you. It's very noticeable how Coulter made that very point about people you DO agree with . . . and you "mysteriously" didn't notice that at all.

If asswipePINO acted back on January 23rd, we'd not be in this place today. I know of four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

I only know MOC as Management Of Change.

So:

1. Explain what they are....on another thread. This one is about what Coulter wrote....it's not about you.
2. We'll be the judge of what proves and what does not.......on another thread.
3. You are a fucking monday morning quarterback......just a real pile of sh....er brains.

OK, I'll answer Coulter. OLD AMERICANS AREN'T EXPENDABLE!!!!!!

How can that be "answering Coulter", when it has not one fucking thing to do with what she said?

It’s probably a coincidence, but I notice that as businesses go under, jobs are lost, careers are ended and trillions of dollars are drained from the economy, the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.

No politician or government official has taken a salary cut. To the contrary, dusty bureaucrats now find the entire country transfixed by their every utterance. Cable news hosts still make millions of dollars -- and now they get to work from home!

Annoyingly, though, journalists can’t seem to relay the basic elements of a news story: who, what, where and why.

First, who’s dying? It appears to be mostly the old, people with specific medical conditions and vapers.

To be sure, that’s not as important as daily updates on Chris Cuomo’s personal battle with the coronavirus, but it might be kind of important to the 17 million Americans who’ve been thrown out of work, many of whom are not elderly, immunocompromised or vapers.

I love Ann C. She calls them very well.

You'd hope that the first casualty of this bullshit virus hoax would be our LSM. But alas, we are to glued to their bullshit.

Anne Coulter is the quintessential poster child for the dumb blonde. As usual most people do not agree with her as the vast majority agree that health should be the first priority.

Straw man, paired with ad hominem attacks. The hallmark of a leftist with itching lobotomy scars.

Now then, did you have something to say about her actual words, or did you want to spend some more time attacking her appearance - as all true "feminists" do - and then pretending outrage at something she didn't actually say?

Coulter has found a very comfortable niche and farms it well. Like the telepreachers, she has a public that provides her a luxurious lifestyle.
Kinda like this.....

View attachment 322648
Another stupid partisan misleading post.
All Presidents earn lots of money after their terms, including Republicans. So what?

Trump loves power and ass-kissers working for him, so losing some wealth is the price for his egotistical entertainment.
Given a silver spoon, he can afford it.
Trump is the richest POTUS ever, and he had LOTS of help from his rich daddy, unlike the other two families.
‘Trump "was a millionaire by age 8", borrowed at least $60 million from his father, largely failed to reimburse him, and had received $413 million (adjusted for inflation) from his father's business empire over his lifetime.’
Anyone viewing the poster, and then reading your post, will recognized what a lying fool you are.
Is that empty statement the best you can do, Chickie?
Go ahead, tell us how i lied ... or STFU.
Simple....not as simple as you are, but simple nonetheless: Trump lost a fortune serving the country.
Yes, it’s simple to counter your trolling partisan BS :)

Donald Trump's family appears to have grown RICHER since he entered the White House. The wealth is coming in because Trump, unlike past presidents, handed control of his businesses over to his children instead of fully divesting from them

Trump gained $2.9 billion during Obama's tenure, and has lost about $400 million since he assumed office ...
While the Great Recession that Obama inherited caused most Americans to suffer, the economic recovery in the Obama years did wonders for Trump's bottom line. The real estate developer reached his highest Forbes net worth in March 2016, an estimated $4.5 billion. It took just four years for Trump's net worth to go from a 10-year low of $1.6 billion in 2009 to $3 million, higher than before the recession hit.

his family isn't allowed to make money?
Of course they are, if legit.
PChickie was implying how Trump is losing lots of money as POTUS, but he & his family are doing very well overall, ESPECIALLY after the Obama administration inherited the 2008 meltdown mess from previous Republican administration.
Did you have any actual evidence to support your claims?
Which claim?
I have sources for nearly all my claims.
The ones you just made, dumbass.
"he & his family are doing very well overall"
It looks like you’re spending too much time in front of your “dumbass” mirror ...

Donald Trump’s family appears to have grown RICHER since he entered the White House.

All the reports I've seen say they are poorer.

Kinda like this.....

View attachment 322648
All Presidents earn lots of money after their terms, including Republicans. So what?

Trump loves power and ass-kissers working for him, so losing some wealth is the price for his egotistical entertainment.
Trump is the richest POTUS ever, and he had LOTS of help from his rich daddy, unlike the other two families.
‘Trump "was a millionaire by age 8", borrowed at least $60 million from his father, largely failed to reimburse him, and had received $413 million (adjusted for inflation) from his father's business empire over his lifetime.’
Anyone viewing the poster, and then reading your post, will recognized what a lying fool you are.
Simple....not as simple as you are, but simple nonetheless: Trump lost a fortune serving the country.

Donald Trump's family appears to have grown RICHER since he entered the White House. The wealth is coming in because Trump, unlike past presidents, handed control of his businesses over to his children instead of fully divesting from them

Trump gained $2.9 billion during Obama's tenure, and has lost about $400 million since he assumed office ...
While the Great Recession that Obama inherited caused most Americans to suffer, the economic recovery in the Obama years did wonders for Trump's bottom line. The real estate developer reached his highest Forbes net worth in March 2016, an estimated $4.5 billion. It took just four years for Trump's net worth to go from a 10-year low of $1.6 billion in 2009 to $3 million, higher than before the recession hit.

PChickie was implying how Trump is losing lots of money as POTUS, but he & his family are doing very well overall, ESPECIALLY after the Obama administration inherited the 2008 meltdown mess from previous Republican administration.
Which claim?
It looks like you’re spending too much time in front of your “dumbass” mirror ...

Donald Trump’s family appears to have grown RICHER since he entered the White House.

that wasn't the original point. it was trump. and he lost 1 billion. you missed that as usual.
As usual, my comments went way over your head.
I never denied that Trump himself lost SOME of his RICH fortune in order to entertain himself as “leader” ... beyond TV.
How much? Maybe if he released his tax returns!

However, as usual, chump Trump lies about his losses ...

“... only a sliver of that has to do with politics. Much of the decline is due to deeper reporting, which revealed, for example, that Trump had been lying about the size of his penthouse. Another big chunk is due to market forces. Trump owns commercial space at a time when e-commerce is decimating brick-and-mortar retail, shaving more than $100 million off his fortune. The presidency, we found, accounts for only about $200 million of the $1.4 billion drop in Trump’s net worth.”

No, Trump Is Not Losing ‘3 To 5 Billion’ Dollars From Presidency

Kinda like this.....

View attachment 322648

Which claim?

that wasn't the original point. it was trump. and he lost 1 billion. you missed that as usual.
I never denied that Trump himself lost SOME of his RICH fortune in order to entertain himself as “leader” ... beyond TV.

“... only a sliver of that has to do with politics. Much of the decline is due to deeper reporting, which revealed, for example, that Trump had been lying about the size of his penthouse. Another big chunk is due to market forces. Trump owns commercial space at a time when e-commerce is decimating brick-and-mortar retail, shaving more than $100 million off his fortune. The presidency, we found, accounts for only about $200 million of the $1.4 billion drop in Trump’s net worth.”

then you haven't a word actually to say about his finances since you don't have his bank statements.

Kinda like this.....

View attachment 322648

Which claim?

then you haven't a word actually to say about his finances since you don't have his bank statements.
Do you?
At least i provide sources for my “statements” :)

Kinda like this.....

View attachment 322648

Which claim?

Do you?
you said he made billions. and no one said he was losing 3 to 5. so, please stay focused in this thread.

Nope, I have no idea what anyone besides myself makes. but that never stopped you. Me, I don't do any jealousy posting.

Kinda like this.....

View attachment 322648

Which claim?

Do you?
you said he made billions. and no one said he was losing 3 to 5. so, please stay focused in this thread.

Nope, I have no idea what anyone besides myself makes. but that never stopped you. Me, I don't do any jealousy posting.
Either you did not read all my comments, or your reading comprehension needs improvement.
Yes, i said Trump made Billions after Obama was elected in 2008, but i did not accuse anyone here of saying Trump was losing 3 to 5.

It’s probably a coincidence, but I notice that as businesses go under, jobs are lost, careers are ended and trillions of dollars are drained from the economy, the people most avidly pushing the coronavirus panic are doing quite well.

No politician or government official has taken a salary cut. To the contrary, dusty bureaucrats now find the entire country transfixed by their every utterance. Cable news hosts still make millions of dollars -- and now they get to work from home!

Annoyingly, though, journalists can’t seem to relay the basic elements of a news story: who, what, where and why.

First, who’s dying? It appears to be mostly the old, people with specific medical conditions and vapers.

To be sure, that’s not as important as daily updates on Chris Cuomo’s personal battle with the coronavirus, but it might be kind of important to the 17 million Americans who’ve been thrown out of work, many of whom are not elderly, immunocompromised or vapers.

You'd hope that the first casualty of this bullshit virus hoax would be our LSM. But alas, we are to glued to their bullshit.
Tucker Carlson/Ann Coulter 2024!

God i hate when they crazy **** says something rational

It's ok i'm sure i can look into the full thing and see all the crazy other shit she said and sleep tonight.

She sounds so good on illegal immigration until you give her a couple extra minutes to hang herself.

If you like Ann Coulter, have you read any Kurt Schlichter? He is the next Coulter and his attacks on left wing morons and Never Trump wimps are great....

Coulter has done well for her self. It's gotten to the point that her absurd remarks always generate so much laughter till people hardly notice her adam's apple any more.
I've read 5 Ann Coulter books. I've learned an amazing amount of important facts from them. I don't recall any "absurd remarks". Maybe you could cite a few that you refer to ?

How many Ann Coulter books have you read ?

It's ok i'm sure i can look into the full thing and see all the crazy other shit she said and sleep tonight.

She sounds so good on illegal immigration until you give her a couple extra minutes to hang herself.

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion you've never actually read her writing before now, and you're just parroting what you're "sure" she has said because you've been told to be "sure" she said it?

It is clear testimony to the current state of political discourse in America that Coulter has the place she occupies.

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion you've never actually read her writing before now, and you're just parroting what you're "sure" she has said because you've been told to be "sure" she said it?

You paid for her books?

HahaHAHAHAHAAH

Authors talk dude, you don't need to buy their book to hear their arguments most of the time. Especially in Coulter's book

Woman does nothing but run her mouth

Forum List

Back