Ann Coulter says msm pushing violent uprising to blame conservatives

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, according to conservative author Ann Coulter.

Exclusive: Ann Coulter Says MSM Pushing Violent Uprising to Blame Conservatives
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean people keep trying to tell the public what is going on and why, and yet time and time again it seems to go right over the heads of those who hate Trump, hate america etc. It is a never ending battle trying to prove to these lunatics what truth news is and what isn't, what is truth situation and what isn't.

The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, according to conservative author Ann Coulter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean people keep trying to tell the public what is going on and why, and yet time and time again it seems to go right over the heads of those who hate Trump, hate america etc. It is a never ending battle trying to prove to these lunatics what truth news is and what isn't, what is truth situation and what isn't.

All Soros has to do is give the order

IMO, it's Ann Coulter that's trying to stir up a "violent uprising".
That's funny, because every time I see the news it's the liberal left conspiring to censor and doing violent acts. Tell us another lie now komrade.

That's funny, because every time I see the news it's the liberal left conspiring to censor and doing violent acts. Tell us another lie now komrade.
The only "violent uprising talk I see comes from right-wing talking heads. This conspiracy talk is just deflection from the actual facts, miketexican.

The only "violent uprising talk I see comes from right-wing talking heads. This conspiracy talk is just deflection from the actual facts, miketexican.
Then pull your head out of your ass and pay attention.

Coulter knows she has minions to spread her fear mongering. Case in point. ^^^
How many times does one have to repeat the same post before it becomes SPAM. The comment has no more veracity this time than it did before.

Ewe need a seeing eye dog!

Invective isn't evidence. Try again.

Well Soros has 100 s of org who follow his lead, and others that he control directly. Hard to tell what he is up to.

American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank seeks to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and mobilizing young law students, helping them acquire positions of power. It also provides leftist Democrats with a bully pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries.
upload_2018-8-28_14-6-2.jpeg

How many times does one have to rep[eat the same post before it becomes SPAM. The comment had no more veracity this time than it did the other.
Just because you have the audacity to doubt the veracity of my statement in no way proves you are any less a liar.

Liberal-stained corps have been colluding to silence conservatives for a while now, reported all over the media. Liberal skanks have been calling for following conservatives and harassing them at their homes and other places. Liberal scum have been shooting conservatives. Liberal scum have been attacking conservations for months. It's all over the media liar. So take you bag of bull shit elsewhere.

Last edited:
How many times does one have to repeat the same post before it becomes SPAM. The comment has no more veracity this time than it did before.

Yet it is the truth and you choose to ignore it.

I don't think it is that easy. If it were, he would have done it inauguration day.

I think he is always trying to trigger it, there is just always something better for Americans to do.

Invective isn't evidence. Try again.
The evidence is all over the media, America hating liar.

Anne Coulter is a professional polemicist and agitator. She is about as trustworthy as Trump which is to say not at all.

Last edited:
How many times does one have to rep[eat the same post before it becomes SPAM. The comment had no more veracity this time than it did the other.
Just because you have the audacity to doubt the veracity of my statement in no way proves you are any less a liar.

Liberal-stained corps have been colluding to silence conservatives for a while now, reported all over the media. Liberal skanks have been calling for following conservatives and harassing them at there homes and other places. Liberal scum have been shooting conservatives. Liberal scum have been attacking conservations for months. It's all over the media liar. So take you bag of bull shit elsewhere.

The only conservative voices I see being silenced are those who lie and promote hate: white supremacists, pedophiles, and racists.

Forum List

Back