Ann Coulter says msm pushing violent uprising to blame conservatives

I do think many pundits, and talk show hosts on both sides say things just for the attention it gets them. Look, we are talking about her, so it works.

I don't listen to her or read her books. She is a ill person. She can write all she wants, but no one has to read them. She is an anorexic blond bimbo same as Ingraham.

So, you neither listen to her, or read her books, but thinks she is ill, and other negative things. You are just admitting your ignorance. But Rachel Madow is OK?

Ann can be abrasive, but she speaks the truth most of the time, which Libs hate.

Read all of her books, and, last weekend, had a chat with her at her book signing in NYC.

She is an inspiration.

Yes, only an Ann Coulter is a wonderful warning to the rest of us what happens when you surrender your critical thinking skills in a desperate attempt at celebrity.

I don’t think that Coulter believes half the shit she says but it gets her on TV where she’s just cannon fodder for left wing pundits.

Coulter has penned a dozen scholarly, well-documented tomes....

The mark of an imbecile is a strong negative opinion about Coulter, but never having read her books.

BTW...how many of her books have you read?

I don't listen to her or read her books. She is a ill person. She can write all she wants, but no one has to read them. She is an anorexic blond bimbo same as Ingraham.

So, you neither listen to her, or read her books, but thinks she is ill, and other negative things. You are just admitting your ignorance. But Rachel Madow is OK?

Ann can be abrasive, but she speaks the truth most of the time, which Libs hate.

Read all of her books, and, last weekend, had a chat with her at her book signing in NYC.

She is an inspiration.

Yes, only an Ann Coulter is a wonderful warning to the rest of us what happens when you surrender your critical thinking skills in a desperate attempt at celebrity.

I don’t think that Coulter believes half the shit she says but it gets her on TV where she’s just cannon fodder for left wing pundits.

The mark of an imbecile is a strong negative opinion about Coulter, but never having read her books.

I’ve read the same number of Ann Coulter’s books that you’ve read by Noami Klein or William Manchester.

She is an inspiration.

I’ve read the same number of Ann Coulter’s books that you’ve read by Noami Klein or William Manchester.

But I never offered an opinion about Noami Klein or William Manchester.

You did about Ann Coulter.

And you've admitted that you read none of her dozen scholarly well-documented best sellers.

And, you've proven my contention: The mark of an imbecile is a strong negative opinion about Coulter, but never having read her books.

Gads, you're stupid.

I really nailed you....again.....huh?

You'er truly an amazing contortionist, you are!
Your foot in your mouth and your head up your butt at the same time!

She is an inspiration.

And you've admitted that you read none of her dozen scholarly well-documented best sellers.

And, you've proven my contention: The mark of an imbecile is a strong negative opinion about Coulter, but never having read her books.

Gads, you're stupid.

I don’t waste my time reading the works of people I neither respect nor agree with, on anything. I’ve see her tell far too many lies to be interested in reading her thoughts further, and her public positions are racist, xenophobic and based on the very lies she espouses.

Why would I want to encourage her to continue spewing her poison to impressionable fools by giving her my money or reading her book?

IMO, it's Ann Coulter that's trying to stir up a "violent uprising".
Well it hasnt happened, so i guess republicans are simply better people than democrats.
It hasn't happened the other way either, if you're going to ignore Charlottesville, then everyone's clear on both sides.

What about Alexandria, Virginia? I'm betting the Vegas shooter was a lefty too, and the FBI covered it up.

Republican Whip Steve Scalise in critical condition - CNNPolitics

He ISN'T DONE DESTORYING AMERICA

OBAMA
CLINTON
BUSH
SOROS

Do you not keep seeing these names?

Looks like the guest list at McCain's funeral.

She is an inspiration.

Gads, you're stupid.

I don’t waste my time reading the works of people I neither respect nor agree with, on anything. I’ve see her tell far too many lies to be interested in reading her thoughts further, and her public positions are racist, xenophobic and based on the very lies she espouses.

Why would I want to encourage her to continue spewing her poison to impressionable fools by giving her my money or reading her book?

"I don’t waste my time reading..."

And therein you've given the entire explanation of why you are so stupid.

Gads, you're stupid.

"I don’t waste my time reading..."

And therein you've given the entire explanation of why you are so stupid.

I should get around to reading one of her books.

Can never remember where it is. :mad:

A-Ha! Title: "Slander".

Forum List

Back