Ann Coulter says msm pushing violent uprising to blame conservatives

All I want to know is when is the reich going to start shooting?! When will they get tired of trying words to conquer America?
When we have had enough of your crime.

The historical irony is lost on Tax Man, Mike. We all know the radical American Left plans to start shooting first. Like all radical Leftist ideologues before him, Leftist revolutionaries believe they are the more patriotic species of citizen.

Ann Coulter hasn't been laid in the past seven years & she has to blame someone, for something.

The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, according to conservative author Ann Coulter.

Exclusive: Ann Coulter Says MSM Pushing Violent Uprising to Blame Conservatives
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean people keep trying to tell the public what is going on and why, and yet time and time again it seems to go right over the heads of those who hate Trump, hate america etc. It is a never ending battle trying to prove to these lunatics what truth news is and what isn't, what is truth situation and what isn't.

She is a lunatic.

All I want to know is when is the reich going to start shooting?! When will they get tired of trying words to conquer America?

The historical irony is lost on Tax Man, Mike. We all know the radical American Left plans to start shooting first. Like all radical Leftist ideologues before him, Leftist revolutionaries believe they are the more patriotic species of citizen.
They are already shooting first. I have no doubt the vegas killer was a lib loon.

The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, according to conservative author Ann Coulter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean people keep trying to tell the public what is going on and why, and yet time and time again it seems to go right over the heads of those who hate Trump, hate america etc. It is a never ending battle trying to prove to these lunatics what truth news is and what isn't, what is truth situation and what isn't.

She is a lunatic.

Yep. And the saddest part is, that you know that NONE of those assholes laughing, have learned ANYTHING.

They still are utterly convinced that they know it all.

That is because we are not Wrongers.

They are already shooting first. I have no doubt the vegas killer was a lib loon.
He was a loon but who cares about his politics.

He was a loon but who cares about his politics.
You would if he was a conservative.

She is a lunatic.

Do you deny the censorship she cites?

I don't listen to her or read her books. She is a ill person. She can write all she wants, but no one has to read them. She is an anorexic blond bimbo same as Ingraham.

She is brilliant. She has been pushing the Trump Election strategy for years, while the rest of the political class said it was unworkable.

YOu ignored her, Trump listened, and now he is President.

Compared to you she might be. LOL.

IMO, it's Ann Coulter that's trying to stir up a "violent uprising".

Wow where the hell have you been. :iyfyus.jpg: I haven't seen you around forever.

Thanks for stopping snooty ass cmment and all LOL.

I don't listen to her or read her books. She is a ill person. She can write all she wants, but no one has to read them. She is an anorexic blond bimbo same as Ingraham.

So, you neither listen to her, or read her books, but thinks she is ill, and other negative things. You are just admitting your ignorance. But Rachel Madow is OK?

Ann can be abrasive, but she speaks the truth most of the time, which Libs hate.

First Amendment!

She is a lunatic.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

You got that right. Coulter is no one. What has she done but write books and spread her hate of brown and blacks and Muslims. She is like Trump and Ingraham , born with a silver spoon and their opinions on life matter, I think not.

She is a lunatic.

She is brilliant. She has been pushing the Trump Election strategy for years, while the rest of the political class said it was unworkable.

Actually, if you go back to the campaign, when all you libs, and to be fair, all the political class as a whole were claiming that Trump's strategy was doomed to fail,

you can find posts from me on this site stating that Trump could win, due to how attractive his message would be to working class whites, especially in the Rust Belt.

Which, was Ann, and Me being right, while all of you libs and the entire polling industry, and the media, and the talking heads, and both parties leadership.

were completely fucking wrong.

So, yes, I accept your compliment, That was pretty brilliant of me.

Do you have anything relevant to say about the brilliant woman and her statements from the OP,?

She is a lunatic.

Actually, if you go back to the campaign, when all you libs, and to be fair, all the political class as a whole were claiming that Trump's strategy was doomed to fail,

you can find posts from me on this site stating that Trump could win, due to how attractive his message would be to working class whites, especially in the Rust Belt.

Which, was Ann, and Me being right, while all of you libs and the entire polling industry, and the media, and the talking heads, and both parties leadership.

Do you have anything relevant to say about the brilliant woman and her statements from the OP,?

Like I said , I consider her a clueless bimbo who got rich offering her hatred on Fox news and writing book after book. She is a racist anorexic bimbo who never was married, and never had a kid, she doesn't' know a thing about real life nor does Trump.

So if you find her brilliant, what does that make you??

First Amendment!

She is a lunatic.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

You got that right. Coulter is no one. What has she done but write books and spread her hate of brown and blacks and Muslims. She is like Trump and Ingraham , born with a silver spoon and their opinions on life matter, I think not.
That’s the problem. You think. Not.

Like I said , I consider her a clueless bimbo who got rich offering her hatred on Fox news and writing book after book. She is a racist anorexic bimbo who never was married, and never had a kid, she doesn't' know a thing about real life nor does Trump.

You have reached a very strong conclusion, while admitting that you never listen to her, nor read her work.

What kind of person has a strong opinion over something that they actively work to remain ignorant about?

Hint: It is a fucking moron.

You have reached a very strong conclusion, while admitting that you never listen to her, nor read her work.

What kind of person has a strong opinion over something that they actively work to remain ignorant about?

I guess you might have the hots for her. I quit listening to her years ago, when she is on TV. I know she is a racist brat.

Well, if Anne Coulter said it, it must be true!
Funny-Monkey-Smiling-Face-Image.jpg

I guess you might have the hots for her. I quit listening to her years ago, when she is on TV. I know she is a racist brat.

So, now your story is that you used to listen to her.

Save the false accusations of racism. If you can't refute her argument from the op, without resorting to calling her names,

it means that you can't refute her argument. Because you know it is true.

"The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, "

In the linked article she goes on to explain and describe how the left is doing that.

What do you have, besides name calling, lefty?

Forum List

Back