Ann Coulter says msm pushing violent uprising to blame conservatives

IMO, it's Ann Coulter that's trying to stir up a "violent uprising".
That's funny, because every time I see the news it's the liberal left conspiring to censor and doing violent acts. Tell us another lie now komrade.
The only "violent uprising talk I see comes from right-wing talking heads. This conspiracy talk is just deflection from the actual facts, miketexican.

While in the real world it's the Nazi left that's violent....

You lefttards are all so full of shit....

All Soros has to do is give the order
Coulter knows she has minions to spread her fear mongering. Case in point. ^^^
That's funny, because every time I see the news it's the liberal left conspiring to censor and doing violent acts. Tell us another lie now komrade.
How many times does one have to rep[eat the same post before it becomes SPAM. The comment had no more veracity this time than it did the other.
Just because you have the audacity to doubt the veracity of my statement in no way proves you are any less a liar.

Liberal-stained corps have been colluding to silence conservatives for a while now, reported all over the media. Liberal skanks have been calling for following conservatives and harassing them at there homes and other places. Liberal scum have been shooting conservatives. Liberal scum have been attacking conservations for months. It's all over the media liar. So take you bag of bull shit elsewhere.

The only conservative voices I see being silenced are those who lie and promote hate: white supremacists, pedophiles, and racists.

You whack job libtards are all so very full of SHIT...

Show us a video of a leftist being shut down

at a right leaning college.....

The only "violent uprising talk I see comes from right-wing talking heads. This conspiracy talk is just deflection from the actual facts, miketexican.
While in the real world it's the Nazi left that's violent....You lefttards are all so full of shit....
I wish you'd join the real world and discuss things rationally, instead of acting like a spoiled child that's not getting their way.

The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, according to conservative author Ann Coulter.

Exclusive: Ann Coulter Says MSM Pushing Violent Uprising to Blame Conservatives
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean people keep trying to tell the public what is going on and why, and yet time and time again it seems to go right over the heads of those who hate Trump, hate america etc. It is a never ending battle trying to prove to these lunatics what truth news is and what isn't, what is truth situation and what isn't.

She is a lunatic.

Do you deny the censorship she cites?

I don't listen to her or read her books. She is a ill person. She can write all she wants, but no one has to read them. She is an anorexic blond bimbo same as Ingraham.

Your pussy hat may be on too tight.

While in the real world it's the Nazi left that's violent....You lefttards are all so full of shit....
I wish you'd join the real world and discuss things rationally, instead of acting like a spoiled child that's not getting their way.
He's a liberal?

Coulter knows she has minions to spread her fear mongering. Case in point. ^^^
How many times does one have to rep[eat the same post before it becomes SPAM. The comment had no more veracity this time than it did the other.
Just because you have the audacity to doubt the veracity of my statement in no way proves you are any less a liar.

Liberal-stained corps have been colluding to silence conservatives for a while now, reported all over the media. Liberal skanks have been calling for following conservatives and harassing them at there homes and other places. Liberal scum have been shooting conservatives. Liberal scum have been attacking conservations for months. It's all over the media liar. So take you bag of bull shit elsewhere.

The only conservative voices I see being silenced are those who lie and promote hate: white supremacists, pedophiles, and racists.

Shit is your thing, isn't it?

Ann Coulter hasn't been laid in the past seven years & she has to blame someone, for something.

That seems strange...

Trump laid you libtards and you're still bitchin and moaning...……...

The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, according to conservative author Ann Coulter.

Exclusive: Ann Coulter Says MSM Pushing Violent Uprising to Blame Conservatives
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean people keep trying to tell the public what is going on and why, and yet time and time again it seems to go right over the heads of those who hate Trump, hate america etc. It is a never ending battle trying to prove to these lunatics what truth news is and what isn't, what is truth situation and what isn't.
Stop listening to insane garbage

I know you libtards are full of it....

You don’t know anything.

You’re just too young and stupid to know what you don’t know, troll

NAZIs are far right fascists. Don't you know anything?

She is brilliant. She has been pushing the Trump Election strategy for years, while the rest of the political class said it was unworkable.

YOu ignored her, Trump listened, and now he is President.

Compared to you she might be. LOL.

Actually, if you go back to the campaign, when all you libs, and to be fair, all the political class as a whole were claiming that Trump's strategy was doomed to fail,

you can find posts from me on this site stating that Trump could win, due to how attractive his message would be to working class whites, especially in the Rust Belt.

Which, was Ann, and Me being right, while all of you libs and the entire polling industry, and the media, and the talking heads, and both parties leadership.

were completely fucking wrong.

So, yes, I accept your compliment, That was pretty brilliant of me.

Do you have anything relevant to say about the brilliant woman and her statements from the OP,?

Like I said , I consider her a clueless bimbo who got rich offering her hatred on Fox news and writing book after book. She is a racist anorexic bimbo who never was married, and never had a kid, she doesn't' know a thing about real life nor does Trump.

So if you find her brilliant, what does that make you??

You have reached a very strong conclusion, while admitting that you never listen to her, nor read her work.

What kind of person has a strong opinion over something that they actively work to remain ignorant about?

Hint: It is a fucking moron.

I guess you might have the hots for her. I quit listening to her years ago, when she is on TV. I know she is a racist brat.

Provide us an example of her Racism....

We know you can't because you are full of Shit....

You're a dip shit...

Your actions prove you are NAZIS....

You're a dip shit...

Actions? All we're doing here is talking, but you can't seem to do it without throwing a hissy. Take a deep breath and count to ten, son. :itsok:

You don’t know anything.

You’re just too young and stupid to know what you don’t know, troll

Talk about stupid....

Don't look now but your pussy hat is on crooked....

Well, if Anne Coulter said it, it must be true!
Funny-Monkey-Smiling-Face-Image.jpg

Moo shell looks happy in that picture...

Or is that obongo?

You're a dip shit...

Actions? All we're doing here is talking, but you can't seem to do it without throwing a hissy. Take a deep breath and count to ten, son. :itsok:
Stfu liar.

You have reached a very strong conclusion, while admitting that you never listen to her, nor read her work.

What kind of person has a strong opinion over something that they actively work to remain ignorant about?

Hint: It is a fucking moron.

I guess you might have the hots for her. I quit listening to her years ago, when she is on TV. I know she is a racist brat.

So, now your story is that you used to listen to her.

Save the false accusations of racism. If you can't refute her argument from the op, without resorting to calling her names,

it means that you can't refute her argument. Because you know it is true.

"The mainstream, corporate media is using the phony “Russian collusion” narrative to facilitate a leftist uprising in the form of political violence and censorship, "

In the linked article she goes on to explain and describe how the left is doing that.

What do you have, besides name calling, lefty?

I have years ago, and have not since, I have no use for her type, rich spoiled racist brat. Yes I deny it. She is living on a different planet.

So, another unsupported denial and more name calling.

Mmm, you dropped insulting her intelligence. I guess that was feeling a little awkward for you, what with your utter and complete inability to make a counter argument to her position.

"
“Imagine if right wingers started beating up Hillary supporters, as we’ve seen left wingers and Antifa beating up Trump supporters, I think the country would recognize we’re in the middle of a fascist uprising,” Coulter said "

I digress, I'm wasting my time talking about her. You can swallow what she says, but I know better.

All of you libtards are digressed...…….

You need to take your pussy hat off if you want to talk rational.

Forum List

Back