Ann Coulter says msm pushing violent uprising to blame conservatives

You are full of shit.

You can always tell who the bad guys are...

They are the ones with the mask on....
I swear, you rightards are dumb as shit. <smh>

SWAT_team_prepared_%284132135578%29.jpg

12529702.jpg

29-1067.00.jpg

Ron-Kulpa-umpire.jpg

cut.jpg

BatmanRobin.0.jpg

RangerSilver.jpg
You can't mean that.
upload_2018-8-28_23-7-33.jpeg

Oh noooo. CLINTON and SOROS have no TIES TOGETHER CONNECT THE DOTS PEOPLE. lol

IMO, it's Ann Coulter that's trying to stir up a "violent uprising".
Even funnier -- she accuses Antifa of being fascist.

Antifa is at war with fascism. It's their fucking name. :eusa_doh:
You keep using that word...

If their cause is just and true and worth fighting for... Stop hiding.

Fucking cowards.
None of that has anything to do with that fact that they're anti-fascist, not fascist. Coulter is a loon.
Which side is stopping free speech?

Ann Coulter hasn't been laid in the past seven years & she has to blame someone, for something.

That seems strange...

Trump laid you libtards and you're still bitchin and moaning...……...
No one cares what the orange loon says — except for trumptards.

Now be quiet

You are lying....

We all know you care about what Trump says

as he spanks your libtard asses silly...…

Happy Supreme Court to you.
:laughing0301:

Ann Coulter hasn't been laid in the past seven years & she has to blame someone, for something.

That seems strange...

Trump laid you libtards and you're still bitchin and moaning...……...
No one cares what the orange loon says — except for trumptards.

Now be quiet

You are lying....

We all know you care about what Trump says

as he spanks your libtard asses silly...…

Happy Supreme Court to you.
:laughing0301:

Good for Coulter.....the level of division isnt near what it needs to be. People on the right need to wake the fuck up and confront the radical bs with extreme prejudice.....there are some positive signs which is encouraging!

Fucking cowards.
None of that has anything to do with that fact that they're anti-fascist, not fascist. Coulter is a loon.
Both sides do that whenever it’s convenient.

Fucking cowards.
i can cite example after example of the left doing it. anti-fa is nothing but SHUT UP!!!
facebook, google, twitter and many more are stopping free speech.

go ahead. see my examples and raise me your own.

Fucking cowards.
i can cite example after example of the left doing it. anti-fa is nothing but SHUT UP!!!

NFL boycotters ... Fox News Network calling on states to monitor college classrooms to prevent professors from “harming students with insane ideology,” that the right deems too Liberal ... bakers who don’t want to bake wedding cakes for gay couples ...

So, there you go again, brutally crushing heads with with your vicious consistency card. Shameless.

Just so we're clear, you really, actually went over - to InfoWars - and perused Ann's droppings? Do you have some sort of special deal with your creator promising you'll get back the time you gratuitously waste on that (to steal a word) organic waste?

So, there you go again, brutally crushing heads with with your vicious consistency card. Shameless.

Just so we're clear, you really, actually went over - to InfoWars - and perused Ann's droppings? Do you have some sort of special deal with your creator promising you'll get back the time you gratuitously waste on that (to steal a word) organic waste?
Of course I read what she said. How else could a I know she said that?

Fucking cowards.

NFL boycotters ... Fox News Network calling on states to monitor college classrooms to prevent professors from “harming students with insane ideology,” that the right deems too Liberal ... bakers who don’t want to bake wedding cakes for gay couples ...
NFL - so they must sit and watch? having free speech doesn't mean you get to have a captive audience. MISS
Monitor classrooms - link? you seem to be saying there has never before been control over what's taught in a classroom. also, i want to know if they're saying DO NOT TEACH THIS or saying it needs to balanced and let kids decide for themselves. MISS
bakers? really? facebook can limit you and you're ok with that cause it's their business. however, a baker doesn't have that same right for THEIR business. this is YOUR double standard and quite honestly a large part of our problems today. MISS

now - got any real ways the right is telling the left to shut up and using violence to force the issue at times?

still waiting.

NFL - so they must sit and watch? having free speech doesn't mean you get to have a captive audience. MISS
Monitor classrooms - link? you seem to be saying there has never before been control over what's taught in a classroom. also, i want to know if they're saying DO NOT TEACH THIS or saying it needs to balanced and let kids decide for themselves. MISS
bakers? really? facebook can limit you and you're ok with that cause it's their business. however, a baker doesn't have that same right for THEIR business. this is YOUR double standard and quite honestly a large part of our problems today. MISS

now - got any real ways the right is telling the left to shut up and using violence to force the issue at times?

still waiting.
Those were all real examples. I do not need your approval for them to be examples of the right trying to squash free speech.

still waiting.
Those were all real examples. I do not need your approval for them to be examples of the right trying to squash free speech.
then i certainly don't need your approval to think your examples suck the shit out of a dead mans ass.

still waiting.
then i certainly don't need your approval to think your examples suck the shit out of a dead mans ass.
LOLOLOL

Who ever said you needed my approval for anything? Jeez, you’re demented.

Forum List

Back