Anna Navarro's immigrant "melanated" heart was so full.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
First of all, Anna Navarro needs to look in the mirror. That pale chick is about as "melanated" as Melania Trump. Secondly, her statement was dripping with Racist hatred toward White people which was perfect for the DNC. Third, I'm pretty sure she is a high functioning retard.

First of all, Anna Navarro needs to look in the mirror. That pale chick is about as "melanated" as Melania Trump. Secondly, her statement was dripping with Racist hatred toward White people which was perfect for the DNC. Third, I'm pretty sure she is a high functioning retard.

Navarro is a FOOL. Her raging TDS has made her even more of an idiot. Dreadful.

It ain’t “melanoma” in her heart, it’s cholesterol.

It ain’t “melanoma” in her heart, it’s cholesterol.a
She should have been wearing a mask. If anyone is a COVID victim waiting to happen it's that stupid cow.

Democrats hate white people.

The fact that this nation was founded by white people for white people is the most offensive hate fact they know. White people love freedom, not communism, destruction and poverty. A big problem...

Navarro is a typical Racist Latino Nationalist Democrat.
They want open borders because they want to tranform America into the kind of country that they left because it failed them.
Cultrually the Democrat bigots loath Wasps.
The Democratic Party is based on hate.

Forum List

Back