ANNOUNCEMENT -- Official SOTUnion Thread Will Open around 6PM EST.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
There will be an Official USMB SOTUnion Thread Opening around 6PM today. That is the place for all comments, opinions, analysis, polls, reactions to this event. Other threads in all forums opened on this topic risk closure or merging. And it will remain the place for all that until 6PM EST Wednesday.

The link to the Official thread is OFFICIAL 2019 SOTUnion Address Thread.

You can use THIS opened announcement thread for pre-event hype, speculation, humor, or wagering (subject to laws of your jurisdiction) prior to the opening of the Official Thread. But the topic will be the SOTU Address and off topic, all-personal, derailing posts may be deleted and/or warned.

Help us keep this announcement on the front page by making your ON-TOPIC pre-event comments here..

iu

Who's gonna watch? As everybody already knows, it's going to be a train wreck, and - really - who would want to look at something as gruesome as that?

I can't watch this kind of thing anymore, but I do have one big question: Justice Ginsburg there, or not?

I can't watch this kind of thing anymore, but I do have one big question: Justice Ginsburg there, or not?
Ginsburg has not attended either of Trump's previous addresses to Congress, so why start now?

Justice Thomas has not attended a SOTU since 2009. Alito hasn't been since 2010.

There will be an Official USMB SOTUnion Thread Opening around 6PM today.

Why? We would all be better served if you locked the entire board until the furor over the SotU subsided... say... April?

There will be an Official USMB SOTUnion Thread Opening around 6PM today.

Why? We would all be better served if you locked the entire board until the furor over the SotU subsided... say... April?

Might take you until April to find which of 71 spawned "comment threads" about the SOTU was worth reading thru.. That's assuming you think there should be 71 parallel discussions of what people wore and who clapped...

:rolleyes:

Mod staff sure isn't psyched to be chasing down serial Trolls in 71 threads simultaneously...
o_O

Forum List

Back