Annoying Millennial on Motorcycle Gets Side Swipped by BMW

Steinlight

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
Sometimes we need a little laughter in our lives and lighten the forum up a bit.

Here is a video for the lulz.

that rape stuff is a myth, guys. It MIGHT happen at the highest security prison, but then the rapist gets killed. Everybody is scared of that and they'd gang up and Pearl Harbor anyone who is guilty of it.

that rape stuff is a myth, guys. It MIGHT happen at the highest security prison, but then the rapist gets killed. Everybody is scared of that and they'd gang up and Pearl Harbor anyone who is guilty of it.
Stop posting.

The guy's license place should be more than easily visible in the footage leading up to where the recording starts. I wonder what they motorcyclist will do with the huge sum he wins from the asshole in court.

The guy's license place should be more than easily visible in the footage leading up to where the recording starts. I wonder what they motorcyclist will do with the huge sum he wins from the asshole in court.

Probably spend it on hentai video games.

On the positive side, people in the comments are calling this faggot out. Typical millennial shitlib looking for a handout.

Michael Flynn 1 hour ago
This is a scam. This prick is a self-entitled arrogant POS that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. I pity anyone who donated to this scum.

Max Log 1 hour ago
This just screams scam. And on top of that maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut. Leave the policing to the actual Police and this would have never happened. You didn't stop a robbery in progress. You aren't a hero. Just a loudmouth with road-rash!

John Graham 2 hours ago
SCAM !!! I called the LAPD at 1-877-ASK-LAPD and asked if there was a way to get a copy of the police report for the motorcycle accident that happened on La Cienega on March 26, 2015. The nice lady searched and said she couldn't find any accident report. And the fact that he only needs $5,000 sounds fishy, if he didn't have insurance those bills would be much, much higher. Just another douche on a motorcycle trying to get a quick buck. SCAM - DO NOT DONATE WITHOUT CONTACTING THE LAPD TO CONFIRM THE STORY !!!

Shocker, the driver of the BMW was already wanted for being a criminal. No wonder Steiny idolizes them.

Shocker, the driver of the BMW was already wanted for being a criminal. No wonder Steiny idolizes them.
at least he isn't a whiny faggot.

He deserves a medal for teaching this kid a good life lesson.

The motorcyclist was an asshole. But, luckily for you too, people are not allowed to ram someone with a vehicle for breaking traffic laws or for being an asshole.

Forum List

Back