Anonymous declares war on Trump

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hacking-group-anonymous-declares-total-war-donald-trump-article-1.2567022

I've agreed with most of their targets in the past, but now they're screwing with the will of the public

Will of the public? Are you seriously trying to claim that anything having to do with Donald Trump (except maybe for him to shut up) is the will of the public? You do realize that Trump is only supported by 10% of the voting population, right?

The numbers are irrelevant.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hacking-group-anonymous-declares-total-war-donald-trump-article-1.2567022

I've agreed with most of their targets in the past, but now they're screwing with the will of the public

So we should just accept mob rule?

If it is the will of the public to have black people as slaves, should it be so and everyone should accept it?

Should we ignore the law of the land, when it suits our agenda?

The President of The United States is democratically elected. That isn't mob rule. Its the law of the land.

Well, so many people actually do already. Speed limits and so on.

The President is "democratically elected" through a system which is basically contorted to give the will of those who want that power, rather the the will of the people in the first place.

If the "will of the people" were that black people should be enslaved, should we ignore the law of the land? I'd say so, yes.

The whole reason of the second amendment is just that, and the founding fathers stuck that into the Constitution.

If it is the will of the public to have black people as slaves, should it be so and everyone should accept it?

The President of The United States is democratically elected. That isn't mob rule. Its the law of the land.

The President is "democratically elected" through a system which is basically contorted to give the will of those who want that power, rather the the will of the people in the first place.

If the "will of the people" were that black people should be enslaved, should we ignore the law of the land? I'd say so, yes.

The whole reason of the second amendment is just that, and the founding fathers stuck that into the Constitution.

Anonymous is breaking the law. Period.

Again, are we to ignore the law, when the law no longer suits our agenda?

What are you going to do when Anonymous , or a similar group goes after someone you DO like? Are you going to dredge up the idiotic slavery comparison to defend that, too?

What are you going to do when Anonymous , or a similar group goes after someone you DO like? Are you going to dredge up the idiotic slavery comparison to defend that, too?

So, they're breaking the law.

Again, there are laws which we should break if they are actually laws.

I haven't made a comment on what should happen to anonymous.

Clearly, they're breaking the law and the authorities will go after them. It's the way it goes.

Clearly, they're breaking the law and the authorities will go after them. It's the way it goes.

A referendum on slavery would be illegal. If such a referendum were held, and the authorities did nothing, would you still be saying, "so what?"?

A referendum on slavery would be illegal. If such a referendum were held, and the authorities did nothing, would you still be saying, "so what?"?

It might be illegal, under the current rules. But slavery has existed under the US constitution before.

I'm only talking hypothetically anyway to make a point. Are all laws worthy of obeying? No, they're not. So.....

These people sound like young punks who I do feel are terrorizing...Why because they hacked Sony and released hundreds of usernames and passwords of people who work there.
I think NSA's got their number. They are probably infiltrated anyway.
"Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead"

You can tell their young by the dumb ass things that they go after.. why don't they go after people killing and hurting animals,young and old people.
It is a game to them to show how much power they have ..

Well, going after the power people is probably the best thing.

Going after people killing and hurting animals? Oh, come on.

I always want the animals to live in the movies too..lol

Will of the public? Are you seriously trying to claim that anything having to do with Donald Trump (except maybe for him to shut up) is the will of the public? You do realize that Trump is only supported by 10% of the voting population, right?
then why on earth are folks like getting all sweaty balls over him

--LOL

--LOL

Don't confuse being loud with being numerous.

10% of the voting population,

where the hell did you dig that number from.., your ass?

It's called mathematics. Observe:

Percentage of voters who are registered Republicans: 29%
Percentage of GOP primary votes cast for Trump: 35%

By multiplying the two together, we can determine the percentage of the overall public supporting Trump.

.29 * .35 = .10

--LOL

whos loud the anti Trumpsters

--LOL

Actually, 90% of the country is opposed to Trump.

--LOL

made up number

--LOL

Link?

--LOL

made up number

Not at all. I've posted the math multiple times around here.

--LOL

made up number

Not at all. I've posted the math multiple times around here.

link

Forum List

Back