Anonymous Says That the Deep State is Attempting to Remove Trump

Ah. This particular version of "Anonymous" is obviously a Russian troll.

Russia is upset we are about to impose sanctions on them for meddling in our election.

I guess we have them running scared! :lol:
Its their official account. Its 5 years old. Or do you think they have planning this for that long? :lol:
Oh, that's right. Russia has only been around for a few months. It couldn't possibly be them.
You said "particular version" which would imply the OFFICIAL anonymous group has been russia for years.
They have attacked russia before.
You think trump collaborated with russia, but anonymous has called on their people to hack shit involving trump and leak it to the public.
Man, you are a goddamn WACKO. No shit. I can link up some mental health help if you are willing to try.
O'rly?

Show me where this account attacked Russia.

I'll wait here.
Their youtube account didnt hack anyone. Goddamn dude :lol:
I will show you where anonymous attacked them though. Would you like that? :)
Yes, show me where this account attacked Russia.

Or...you can just parrot what you have been told to parrot.

It's what you have been doing for so long, why stop now?
What am i parroting here, you retarded dumbfuck? Shit i found out by clicking on the youtube page? My gawd..

Its their official account. Its 5 years old. Or do you think they have planning this for that long? :lol:
Oh, that's right. Russia has only been around for a few months. It couldn't possibly be them.
You said "particular version" which would imply the OFFICIAL anonymous group has been russia for years.
You think trump collaborated with russia, but anonymous has called on their people to hack shit involving trump and leak it to the public.
Man, you are a goddamn WACKO. No shit. I can link up some mental health help if you are willing to try.
O'rly?

I'll wait here.
Anonymous hackers attack Russia, shut down Kremlin's websites / Breaking News | NationalTurk

The "official" Anonymous: "The United States Congress is preparing to attempt to pass a new law this coming week that if enacted, would essentially remove President Donald Trump from power"

:lol:

It's not even a very good hoax, and yet it got all of you a-twitter.

O'rly?

I'll wait here.
Anonymous hackers attack Russia, shut down Kremlin's websites / Breaking News | NationalTurk
Show me where this Anonymous account, which is the subject of this topic, attacked Russia.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

So I guess if I call myself Anonymous, TNHarley will bleev I am all of the people claiming to be Anonymous.

Boy, is he easy!

O'rly?

I'll wait here.
Show me where this Anonymous account, which is the subject of this topic, attacked Russia.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.
Do you even know what day it is? Do you know who/what anonymous is?

All you have to do is look at all of the videos this particular "official" Anonymous account has released to see they are either Russian trolls or marxist lovers of Russia in the same way Assange is.

O'rly?

I'll wait here.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.
You said these guys attacked Russia. I am simply asking you to show me where.

Do YOU know where YOU are?

Show me where this particular version attacked Russia before.

I'm still waiting here.

This YouTube account calls itself the OFFICIAL Anonymous account.

Gee, I guess that makes it so.

"I am the Queen of Bavaria, too! Er...I mean we. Us. Plural. I'm- WE are not just one guy over here! That's OFFICIAL."

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

Anonymous dude. Why are you acting so obtuse? Anonymous is a worldwide org they have people all over the world.
I am aware there are fake people claiming to be the group, but its fairly easy to distinguish it. I used to be obsessed with these guys untill i realized half the time they were full of shit.

Dammit. Another Anonymous is saying Anonymous Official is not officially Anonymous!

This YouTube account calls itself the OFFICIAL Anonymous account.

Gee, I guess that makes it so.

"I am the Queen of Bavaria, too! Er...I mean we. Us. Plural. I'm- WE are not just one guy over here! That's OFFICIAL."
you got the queen part right

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

Anonymous dude. Why are you acting so obtuse? Anonymous is a worldwide org they have people all over the world.
I am aware there are fake people claiming to be the group, but its fairly easy to distinguish it. I used to be obsessed with these guys untill i realized half the time they were full of shit.
So you can't find where they attacked Russia.

You lied.

Psssst! I already knew that. :lol:

Anonymous Official (maybe): " The United States Congress is preparing to attempt to pass a new law this coming week that if enacted, would essentially remove President Donald Trump from power and amount to an open declaration of war on the entire Federation, and that President Putin has vowed 'will be met by force'. "

Two claims which I challenge the parrots to prove:

1. Show me in the bill where Trump is removed from power.

2. Show me a link where Putin said he is going to meet this bill with force.

Anonymous says that the Deep State is making a big move to remove Trump, and talks about Russia, and US relations with other Nations.

I personally don't always agree with Anonymous, a lot of the 'members' are nutjobs, but I did find this video interesting.

Why did he wait so long to come out and say what over half this country already knows, and the other half is afraid to admit?

The video is more specifically about a piece of legislation that was passed recently.

Hogwash! The bill presented in the video as being shown on Congress.gov is just S. 722 sponsored by Bob Corker. You can look it up here and compare it with the video screenshot of the site noted directly below!.
~~ S.722 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 ~~

I've briefly reviewed the bill the Senate passed and that video is nothing but a bloody fraud relating to any relationship to the contents of the bill. The legislation concerns SANCTIONS to be imposed upon Iran and the Russian Federation. Regarding the 80% of the bill relating to the removal of the Orange Clown from power alleged in the video, that is just more hogwash!

Due diligence can help a person with an open and curious mind from falling into these internet traps set for the gullible or the lazy!

Remember during the campaign when Anonymous said he was going to release a Bill Clinton rape video?

Man, that shit was hilarious. So many rubes on here fell for it.

Don't get back in line to be lied to over and over, folks. For chrissakes.

It is even more sad to see you scream that something you don't like is "fake news!" when you have fallen for such an obvious hoax as this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back