Anorher Incident of African Oppression of Whites

I think that 90% of Americans (of ALL ethnicities) immediately consider almost all accusations of "racism" as a hoax.

Certain folks have overplayed their hand, so they have no credibility with most Americans, not even with those "liberals" who publicly express sympathy for them but secretly know that it is a crock.

The perpetual "victim." Give her $20 million!

Another Megan Markle? Is this all they know? Must be hard going thru life with this thin skin where a white person in authority cannot even axe (I now say "axe" so as not to be accused of racism)you a question.

Translation: her servants are uppity peasants.

I think that 90% of Americans (of ALL ethnicities) immediately consider almost all accusations of "racism" as a hoax.

Certain folks have overplayed their hand, so they have no credibility with most Americans, not even with those "liberals" who publicly express sympathy for them but secretly know that it is a crock.
Cops have done the EXACT same thing to me. I've never cried about it. Its life. Hate to break it to this crybaby, but if a cop THINKS you look out of place, they will axe questions. It's not the end of your world.

She's looking for a payoff

If you want the big bucks, you've got to get one of your black family members to volunteer to be killed by the pigs. None of mine are willing to step forward for the sacrifice. See how they are? Stingy.

Tongue-in-cheek, but there have been a couple of settlements recently that make me wish that I was that rich.

Are Africans oppressing Europeans? Here in the U.S.? The European who is speaking on this video is a moron. He even opines that Smith College is no longer "impressive." As a European-American, I hope that other people don't think that all Europeans are this stupid.

Forum List

Back