Another All Caps Rant By Trump

Republican Hurd...

"We deserve a President who doesn't lie and who takes his job as Commander-in-Chief seriously. It's common sense," Hurd wrote. Referring to a part of the audio in which Trump asks for a drink, he wrote, "Having a Coke and a smile while you willingly show classified information to those who shouldn't see it, which could put American lives in jeopardy, is the definition of 'Me First, America Last.'"

Thats why he included them. Why else?
Because they are the folks who motivate Smith in this special persecution.

And again, his job, his ethical duty, is to seek Justice not just to seek indictments or pleas or convictions.

Still no threat. I see no mention of any intent on Trump’s part to “punish” Smith, his wife or any of his friends. You know. The actual meaning of “threat.”

Republican Hurd...

"We deserve a President who doesn't lie and who takes his job as Commander-in-Chief seriously. It's common sense," Hurd wrote. Referring to a part of the audio in which Trump asks for a drink, he wrote, "Having a Coke and a smile while you willingly show classified information to those who shouldn't see it, which could put American lives in jeopardy, is the definition of 'Me First, America Last.'"
Like all of you libturds, Hurd also doesn’t know what President Trump held in his hand. Neither does he know if Trump actually “showed” whatever he held to anybody else.

OK
Then provide a reasonable purpose of bringing in friends and Family?

If not a threat….WHAT?
trump knows that his supporters are all very clever legal experts, some say they are all the best experts. so, he simply suggests that one of his supporters "explains" to the prosecutor that the prosecutor is wrong. trump also knows, like every honorable man supporting "our cause", that the best way to get to a stubborn person is to get to his family.

so, when a "legal expert" explains something to smith's family in the future, just like stuff was explained to Pelosi's family, that will be completely unconnected. ho hum.

trump knows that his supporters are all very clever legal experts, some say they are all the best experts. so, he simply suggests that one of his supporters "explains" to the prosecutor that the prosecutor is wrong. trump also knows, like every honorable man supporting "our cause", that the best way to get to a stubborn person is to get to his family.

so, when a "legal expert" explains something to smith's family in the future, just like stuff was explained to Pelosi's family, that will be completely unconnected. ho hum.
Shouldn’t Trump be having his own lawyers explain to Jack Smith and the Judge the extent of the Presidential Records Act?

What can friends and family of Jack Smith do?

Shouldn’t Trump be having his own lawyers explain to Jack Smith and the Judge the extent of the Presidential Records Act?

What can friends and family of Jack Smith do?
Has the trial started? How stupid are you? You never commented on the people I named that were terrorized by the FBI. Why?

Has the trial started? How stupid are you? You never commented on the people I named that were terrorized by the FBI. Why?

Maybe you can Splain what friends and family can do about the Presidential Records Act?

If it clearly absolves Trump of the charges, shouldn’t his lawyers be filing for dismisal?

Friends and Family can’t dismiss the case

Trump is not being persecuted.

He has a right to an attorney.
He has a right to remain silent.

Just because he ignores his attorneys and keeps shooting his mouth off does not mean he is persecuted
Trump has been persecuted since he announced his first run for the Presidency.

Your denial is meaningless.

Ooooo an all caps posting.....I'm soooooo a-skeeered! :icon_rolleyes:

5db88c4b858.jpg

Your denial is meaningless.
How so?

Has he been denied any Constitutional rights?
Has he been denied representation?

Just because you are prosecuted doesn’t equate to persecuted

Because they are the folks who motivate Smith in this special persecution.

And again, his job, his ethical duty, is to seek Justice not just to seek indictments or pleas or convictions.

Must I remind you that the only arrows in a special prosecutor's quiver, are indictments, pleas and convictions.

It's in the title, as they say.

I count TEN major criminal investigations since 2016! And so far, all they got him on is his settling an extortion case out of court over a woman claiming he talked dirty to her 40 years ago just to shut her up and get her off his back, and now Trump is appealing that because the skank still wouldn't drop it and wanted more! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back