Another All Caps Rant By Trump

That’s it?

What does that have to do with Trump’s charges?
Why would he bring a man’s family into his grievance against Smith?
You’re deliberately obtuse. But your schtick is old and tired and remains very unconvincing.

I still see no threat.

You have to show where there was an actual threat. This isn't rocket science.
There wasn't, and using Caps is not a threat. You and your ilk have to make shit up, RW

Asking his supporters to “explain” to Smith’s family and friends leaves open the question of WHY?

If not intimidation…..what possible purpose would it serve?

You are defending Trump, you must have some explanation behind his post

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

Asking someone to tell Smith a President is covered by the PRESIDENTIAL Records Act is a threat to you, Buttercup? :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok::laughing0301:

OK
Then provide a reasonable purpose of bringing in friends and Family?

If not a threat….WHAT?
It’s simply taking notice that Jack is motivated by political considerations held by (among others) his wife and their friends. A prosecutor has an ethical duty to instead be motivated by objectivity and fairness.

Still no threat.

Asking his supporters to “explain” to Smith’s family and friends leaves open the question of WHY?

If not intimidation…..what possible purpose would it serve?

You are defending Trump, you must have some explanation behind his post
You have nothing but a made up yarn, and YOU'RE arguing that. :cuckoo:

Hey....how are those Trump tax returns coming along? :auiqs.jpg:

With you twits, it's always, "We got him now."

You failed to explain WHY Trump would bring up a man’s family in that context.
You claim it is not a threat…..do you have a better explanation?
Sure. His wife is a lefty film maker that posted lots of anti-Trump nonsense in the past.

Asking someone to tell Smith a President is covered by the PRESIDENTIAL Records Act is a threat to you, Buttercup? :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok::laughing0301:
Trump is threatening me? Damn, I'm still writing my 'dumbest mofo on USMB list' and you're still close to #1.

Liberals: Sure. We believed before that “we got him now!” But this time! This time it’s for real!

Conservatives: But isn’t that what you claimed all those other times?

Liberals: Yeah, but THIS TIME we really really really “got him!”

She is not the prosecutor

Is Trump saying she does not have a right to make films?
You asked why he mentioned Smith's family, I told you why. I thought you guys are saying he threatened her? Backing off that bullshit?

Stop using false equivalence. It's a shit argument. You're not going to convince anyone that Mr. Trump is being persecuted. He broke laws. He will receive due process.

Trump is not being persecuted.

He has a right to an attorney.
He has a right to remain silent.

Just because he ignores his attorneys and keeps shooting his mouth off does not mean he is persecuted

Forum List

Back