Another All Caps Rant By Trump

The indictment. Oh yeah. Trump was indicted by the House twice and a Senate jury found him not guilty. Twice.
Trump has the uncanny ability to avoid punishment for his crimes. I hope they get him for his misuse of classified documents.

TrumpDocuments.jpg

When will he be held responsible for threatening people and their families?
When are the FBI and DOJ going to be held accountable for threatening people and their families? That is what is going on. They have the power to do that, Trump does not.

When are the FBI and DOJ going to be held accountable for threatening people and their families? That is what is going on. They have the power to do that, Trump does not.

Maybe you can give us some examples

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

Yep, ALL CAPS can be deadly....dumbass.

Yep, the left starts it, then whines when it's returned.
When a Democratic ex President is charged with multiple life ending felonies, then threatens the family of the propsecution, your equivalence will be correct.

When a Democratic ex President is charged with multiple life ending felonies, then threatens the family of the propsecution, your equivalence will be correct.
"Charged"....remember that, "CHARGED". :rolleyes-41:
That was no threat towards any family or friends. You people have to redefine what a threat is to make it what you want.

Forum List

Back