Another All Caps Rant By Trump

obesity, terrible diet, old age and utter lack of exercise.
He appears to get plenty of exercise which is appropriate for a men his age. I have never monitored his diet and neither have you. I’m pretty sure he has a private chef who prepares healthy meals.

He’s not going to prison.

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

Only a spineless loon would feel intimidated by caps

If President Trump thought for a second that Sleepy Joe was going to imprison or execute him, he'd likely just seek political asylum in Slovenia, El Salvador, Israel or some other friendly nation.
You appear to be stupid.

I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

Trump has the manners and morality of an unruly adolescent, but his cult followers love him for it.

Why would Jack Smiths family care about the Presidential Records Act?

Unless Trump wants his minions to intimidate them?

The libs have been bringing President Trump's family into their hate fests first.

The attacks on Don Jr., Jared Kushner and even Barron Trump have been unceasing.

The Fonda Family threatened to have Barron thrown into a cage with wild pedophiles, and Jack Smith didn't issue any indictments or condemnations at all.

Example number 130,303 that there is no difference between the left and the right.

Thanks for that!

Since when is it "gangsterlike" to seek political asylum when you are being persecuted? Were the folks on the St. Louis that FDR turned away "gangsters"?
When you seek asylum you're legally bound to seek it in the first country you go to. That's the law.

Forum List

Back