Another All Caps Rant By Trump

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

Jack Smith doesn't hate Trump; Trump has only himself to blame.

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

What, that? That's your "threat?" There is nothing threatening about that statement, just Trump's same old childish rantings.

Your deflecting away from capital letters being threatening. :laughing0301:
It’s not so much the capital letters, though that does emphasize his deranged tone, but his mention of friends and family. What if a poster did that on the board? Wouldn’t that be against TOS and why would that be so?

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT,
Someone is still telling him that this stuff falls under the Presidential Records act.

You'd think that, of all people, HE would read the indictment. But then again, he doesn't read.

zzz

He did mention his family. Why?

Because if he didn't nobody would know he had one?

I believe you fail to see passed the end of your nose.

Again, this is seriously what you people are going with? I'm far from Trump's biggest fan, but you people are being petty over this. There are plenty of things to criticize him over. This isn't one of them.

Forum List

Back