Another All Caps Rant By Trump

There was no threat. Your hollow insistence on invoking that blatantly false claim reflects poorly on you. Very poorly.
Strangely if Trump and Jack Smith were members of this forum, and Trump said the same thing on this forum, he would have been severely sanctioned for threatening Jack Smith's family.

He is holding nothing. The military has the same documents.
Holding nothing. Trump claimed he was holding a lot of papers.

If Trump was holding nothing, then again, he was lying.

This argument defending Trump is not going well for you.

Holding nothing. Trump claimed he was holding a lot of papers.

If Trump was holding nothing, then again, he was lying.

This argument defending Trump is not going well for you.
Are you saying the military does not have the documents?

Quote it. Don’t give us your fake-ass summary. Quote exactly what was said. With citation.

But, of course, you won’t.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,”
“This was done by the military and given to me.”
“Well, with Milley – uh, let me see that, I’ll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t that amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him,”
“They presented me this – this is off the record, but – they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him. We looked at some. This was him. This wasn’t done by me, this was him.”
“All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”- Donald J. Trump at Bedminster

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,”
“This was done by the military and given to me.”
“Well, with Milley – uh, let me see that, I’ll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t that amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him,”
“They presented me this – this is off the record, but – they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him. We looked at some. This was him. This wasn’t done by me, this was him.” - Donald J. Trump at Bedminster
Now take a step back. If he’s holding up a news article at that moment, and he’s talking about the subject matter of that piece, it doesn’t require that the news article itself be secret.

Get back to the back of your short bus and lick those windows, boy.

Now take a step back. If he’s holding up a news article at that moment, and he’s talking about the subject matter of that piece, it doesn’t require that the news article itself be secret.
Except Trump specifically said it was from the military, from the defense department, and from Milley.

Moron. Try to follow along for once. If the topic of an article he is speaking about concerns the secret Iran invasion recommendation, then he doesn’t have to be talking about a secret newspaper article. He is talking about the topic of that article and it is the topic which is secret.

You’re very dense.
it wasn't an article, it was a document from the military, from the department of defense, and from General Milley.

They don't write newspaper articles.

Forum List

Back