Another All Caps Rant By Trump

Actually yes. But you wouldn’t understand how.

Yes. When some dingus judge made a determination that Trump and one of his lawyers had engaged in a lawyer-client conversation which constituted a “conspiracy” to break the law, that lawyer was compelled to reveal otherwise confidential attorney/client privileged material. That lawyer could no longer be Trump’s lawyer and one of Trump’s basic rights got squished.

But, when you are persecuted under the banner of a “prosecution” by a corrupted DOJ, you are persecuted just the same.
Damn…it is so hard to argue with stupid people

Everything is a conspiracy
Everyone is against you
The total lack of evidence is evidence someone is hiding it
DOJ, FBI, the media, science, the medical community are all fake

Todays Republican Party

it wasn't an article, it was a document from the military, from the department of defense, and from General Milley.

They don't write newspaper articles.
You are highlighting your ignorance. Show me what article or set of papers he was holding.

I believe it was an article ABOUT the Milley proposal. But you pretend to know otherwise. So, the ball is in your court. Prove it.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,”
This was done by the military and given to me.”
“Well, with Milley – uh, let me see that, I’ll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t that amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him,”
They presented me this – this is off the record, but – they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him. We looked at some. This was him. This wasn’t done by me, this was him.”
“All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”- Donald J. Trump at Bedminster

Everyone is against you

Todays Republican Party
Bloviating bullshitter, Leftwhiner, has nothing but his own biased and unsupported assumptions.

Everyone is against you

Todays Republican Party
Conspiracy is just another go to answer like racism, homophobia and every other thing you have no cogent answers to. We got you pegged, liar.

This was done by the military and given to me.”
“Well, with Milley – uh, let me see that, I’ll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t that amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him,”
They presented me this – this is off the record, but – [/b]they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.[/b] We looked at some. This was him. This wasn’t done by me, this was him.”
“All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret

information. Look, look at this.”- Donald J. Trump at Bedminster
Yep. Talking about the topic of the article he was holding.

Your fail is almost complete. But, keep posting.

I believe it was an article ABOUT the Milley proposal. But you pretend to know otherwise. So, the ball is in your court. Prove it.
Except Trump said it was given to him by the military. That it was done by the military. Done by the department of defense and general Milley.

Trump is talking about the papers he's rattling.

Except Trump said it was given to him by the military. That it was done by the military. Done by the department of defense and general Milley.

Trump is talking about the papers he's rattling.
That’s your interpretation. But you can’t support that claim.

That's what Trump claimed was in his pile of papers. That he wanted to show the reporters, except it was still classified.
The Milley memo was still secret and classified. But the topic was covered in a report and Trump had a copy of the article.

Again, he was talking about the topic, not the paper he happened to be holding.

The Milley memo was still secret and classified. But the topic was covered in a report and Trump had a copy of the article.

Again, he was talking about the topic, not the paper he happened to be holding.
You missed Trumps quote.

“This was done by the military and given to me.”

You missed Trumps quote.

“This was done by the military and given to me.”
I realize words are difficult for you blithering illiterates. But, the word “this” happens to be an indefinite pronoun.

You are attempting to fill in the blanks. You assume when he used that indefinite pronoun, he was referencing the papers in his hand. You refuse to recognize that he could just as easily be referencing the subject matter of a news article addressing the documents about which he was talking.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back