Another All Caps Rant By Trump

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

I'm telling you, man. Ends stages of methamphetamine addiction.

I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

NOBODY HAS MORE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY ABOUT THIS WITCH HUNT THAN PRESIDENT TRUMP

There is no such thing as a speaking indictment. The indictment crafted by the special counsel does make allegations and claims that there is evidence to support the charges. That doesn’t make it evidence.

And you “noted” something incorrectly. You overlook the prospects of outright dismissal. (Very slim perhaps, but still existing.)

You overlook acquittals.

You overlook the prospect that even a conviction doesn’t mandate any prison time.

You overlook reversals on appeal should there be any convictions.

And you overlook (for the alleged federal cases) the prospect of a Presidential pardon.

The charges are mostly fluff, stuff and nonsense anyway.
Idiot forgets his posts as soon as he makes them.

So does everyone else

You're delusional - there's no threat of any kind.

Just more Trump awesomeness & truth telling. :)

So that was threatening, huh? :laughing0301:

Sounds like another word has been redefined by the left to fit their mantra. :rolleyes-41:
Liberals, not the left, but yes.

Anyone that defies or disagrees with them is Hitler - but you know this!

That's not the case you were talking about, because in your case Trump settled, not Trump was found guilty.

You still misunderstand. The case I'm talking about sprung from the other, they are both tied together. In essence, what Trump was found "guilty" of was settling the case long ago claiming he did it to advance politics, either way, it should have obviated her claim then that she had been sexually mistreated, because the settlement was an agreement based on the DROPPING of that matter.

You still misunderstand. The case I'm talking about sprung from the other, they are both tied together. In essence, what Trump was found "guilty" of was settling the case long ago claiming he did it to advance politics, either way, it should have obviated her claim then that she had been sexually mistreated, because the settlement was an agreement based on the DROPPING of that matter.
Horseshit.

Forum List

Back