Another All Caps Rant By Trump

Again, he was talking about the topic, not the paper he happened to be holding.

“They presented me this ... they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him. ...This wasn’t done by me, this was him.”

Trump is either holding military documents, or Trump claims he writes newpaper articles.

And we know Trump doesn't write newspaper articles.

It was in the indictment. As such it will be presented at trial along with the testimony of everyone in the room.
You miss the point.

What is or is not in the indictment doesn’t constitute evidence.

Question: what specific count of the indictment charges Trump with any crime concerning alleged possession of the Milley/Iran memo?

I realize words are difficult for you blithering illiterates. But, the word “this” happens to be an indefinite pronoun.

You are attempting to fill in the blanks. You assume when he used that indefinite pronoun, he was referencing the papers in his hand. You refuse to recognize that he could just as easily be referencing the subject matter of a news article addressing the documents about which he was talking.

:itsok:
Except anything in the newspaper wouldn't be "secret". He could not refer to a newspaper article as "this is secret information".

Sorry to ruin your rant, but whatever Trump was holding was a physical object, like from a stack of papers, secret, and from the department of defense.

“They presented me this ... they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him. ...This wasn’t done by me, this was him.”

Trump is either holding military documents, or Trump claims he writes newpaper articles.

And we know Trump doesn't write newspaper articles.
You are merely repeating yourself in a very childish fashion. You can’t answer my question.

Big type and bold font doesn’t conceal your failure.

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

/——-/ So? It’s all caps. Look what your bafoon says in all lower case: Biden says Putin 'is clearly losing the war in Iraq'

You are merely repeating yourself in a very childish fashion. You can’t answer my question.

Big type and bold font doesn’t conceal your failure.
You claim Trump was talking about an idea, or talking about a newspaper article.

Why would he refer to it as a physical object, and being secret, and from the department of defense.

I realize words are difficult for you blithering illiterates. But, the word “this” happens to be an indefinite pronoun.

You are attempting to fill in the blanks. You assume when he used that indefinite pronoun, he was referencing the papers in his hand. You refuse to recognize that he could just as easily be referencing the subject matter of a news article addressing the documents about which he was talking.

:itsok:
Mr. Trump hasn't proven worthy of any benefit of a doubt. That dog don't hunt. Your maga-splaining is tiresome.

Mr. Trump hasn't proven worthy of any benefit of a doubt. That dog don't hunt. Your maga-splaining is tiresome.
Especially when Trump disproves his contention that it was a newpaper article by Trump describing it as "secret". And it was from the department of defense.

What was it? The classified edition of Stars and Stripes?

Except anything in the newspaper wouldn't be "secret". He could not refer to a newspaper article as "this is secret information".

Sorry to ruin your rant, but whatever Trump was holding was a physical object, like from a stack of papers, secret, and from the department of defense.
You’re really slow. When the Washington ComPost published the Pentagon Papers, they were still a secret.

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

When he goes all caps he is freaking scared. He should be

Your antiAmerican and unAmerican proclivities are showing.

Fuck sake. Even Potato gets the presumption of innocence in the eyes of the law until and unless proves guilty. And if it applies even to that demented scumbag, then there is nobody to whom it doesn’t apply.

Your existence is tiresome. Do something proactive about that. 👍

You miss the point.

What is or is not in the indictment doesn’t constitute evidence.

Question: what specific count of the indictment charges Trump with any crime concerning alleged possession of the Milley/Iran memo?
The speaking indictment references evidence that will be used. This isn't MAGA conspiracy smoke.

As noted Trump can only stay out of prison by extending the trial until he dies.

The speaking indictment references evidence that will be used. This isn't MAGA conspiracy smoke.
There is no such thing as a speaking indictment. The indictment crafted by the special counsel does make allegations and claims that there is evidence to support the charges. That doesn’t make it evidence.
As noted Trump can only stay out of prison by extending the trial until he dies.
And you “noted” something incorrectly. You overlook the prospects of outright dismissal. (Very slim perhaps, but still existing.)

You overlook acquittals.

You overlook the prospect that even a conviction doesn’t mandate any prison time.

You overlook reversals on appeal should there be any convictions.

And you overlook (for the alleged federal cases) the prospect of a Presidential pardon.

The charges are mostly fluff, stuff and nonsense anyway.

Your antiAmerican and unAmerican proclivities are showing.

Fuck sake. Even Potato gets the presumption of innocence in the eyes of the law until and unless proves guilty. And if it applies even to that demented scumbag, then there is nobody to whom it doesn’t apply.

Your existence is tiresome. Do something proactive about that. 👍
I win at life. You're just pixels on a screen.

There is no such thing as a speaking indictment. The indictment crafted by the special counsel does make allegations and claims that there is evidence to support the charges. That doesn’t make it evidence.

And you “noted” something incorrectly. You overlook the prospects of outright dismissal. (Very slim perhaps, but still existing.)

You overlook acquittals.

You overlook the prospect that even a conviction doesn’t mandate any prison time.

You overlook reversals on appeal should there be any convictions.

And you overlook (for the alleged federal cases) the prospect of a Presidential pardon.

The charges are mostly fluff, stuff and nonsense anyway.

Forum List

Back