Another American Murdered By An Illegal

It never occurred to ICE to call the county courthouses every day to determine if they should be there for someone on their wanted list? I think that I am figuring out why ICE is letting illegals go free. shame on Trump!
State employees are forbidden to communicate with ICE as part of sanctuary policy.
Yes, that would be a good idea if the pricks in California weren't more concerned about packing their failing state with as many illegals as possible than paying the slightest bit of attention to federal immigration law (much like Jim Crow politicians just pretended civil rights laws did not exist).

In that regard their is zero difference between Jerry Brown and George Wallace and of course that extends to the supporters and fans of Brown and Wallace.They are like peas in a pod.

Police hunting gunman who shot dead a California officer find a truck | Daily Mail Online

Police are hunting a man who is in the US illegally and is accused of killing a California police officer on Wednesday.

Newman Police Department Corporal Ronil Singh, 33, was making a traffic stop early in the morning when he called 'shots fired' over his radio, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department.

Singh had pulled over a gray pickup truck in Newman, a small town 100 miles south of San Francisco, after noticing it had no license plate as part of a DUI investigation, Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson said on Thursday.

Signh fired back to defend himself, Christianson said.

This is okay with dumbass Pelosi and Schumer! They refuse to fund the fucking wall!

Police hunting gunman who shot dead a California officer find a truck | Daily Mail Online

Police are hunting a man who is in the US illegally and is accused of killing a California police officer on Wednesday.

Newman Police Department Corporal Ronil Singh, 33, was making a traffic stop early in the morning when he called 'shots fired' over his radio, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department.

Singh had pulled over a gray pickup truck in Newman, a small town 100 miles south of San Francisco, after noticing it had no license plate as part of a DUI investigation, Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson said on Thursday.

This is okay with dumbass Pelosi and Schumer! They refuse to fund the fucking wall!
On the other hand when it comes to projecting certain things:
White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners
Since Trump took office, more Americans have been killed by white American men with no connection to Islam than by Muslim terrorists or foreigners.

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

On the other hand when it comes to projecting certain things:
Since Trump took office, more Americans have been killed by white American men with no connection to Islam than by Muslim terrorists or foreigners.

Oh...from Vox. Garbage in, garbage out.

White American males are rather plentiful in America. We would expect purely based on the population that
white American males would commit more crimes than "Muslim foreigners".

So how fucking stupid and dishonest is Vox, and by extension, you?

But, but more US citizens murder more US citizens than illegals do...

Bullshit argument because the nation is 97% US citizens! Of course we commit most of the murders! Official US statistics recognize that right now, there are about 12 million illegals in this country, or about 3% of the population.

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 9.58.51 PM.jpg

Yet, for only 3% of the population, according to the last study done in Texas, these same minority accounted for nearly 75% of the murders. By that then it follows that by merely eliminating the illegal element in states like Texas, we could cut the murder rate about in HALF. And that does not even take into account larceny and other crimes or secondary expenses related to criminal activity and the high cost of illegals.

First where did I mention muslim .
I said a illegal killed a cop I could care less if either of them are green a illegal killed a American lawenforcement officer it has nothing to do with trump you meat head.
It has nothing to do with race or relgion.
Now there sure have been white people wh9 have killed along with blacks and hispanics.
When muslims terriost kill it can be thousands at a time .
You need to either support your nation or leave you pinhead

Bullshit argument because the nation is 97% US citizens! Of course we commit most of the murders! Official US statistics recognize that right now, there are about 12 million illegals in this country, or about 3% of the population.

View attachment 237136

Yet, for only 3% of the population, according to the last study done in Texas, these same minority accounted for nearly 75% of the murders. By that then it follows that by merely eliminating the illegal element in states like Texas, we could cut the murder rate about in HALF. And that does not even take into account larceny and other crimes or secondary expenses related to criminal activity and the high cost of illegals.

Excellent job!
Damn I love it when someone slams the door shut on the Bullshitters with raw, undeniable FACT !!!!

:spinner:

As a matter of fact, I live 35 miles from the border, and have not locked my doors since I moved here, 8 years ago. And, I cross the border regularly, and they seldom have more than 10-15 agents in Nogales manning the entry point, which is the busiest port in AZ. And, if you were to take all of the border agents serving in an 8 hour shift, and station them along the entire border, I would be surprised if there were one agent per 10 miles. Do you want to share any more wisdom about things you know nothing about?

Fits like a glove. The government (at the will of the Elites/Globalists) wants as much immigration as possible.
The borders aren't well protected and haven't been in decades.

Yep, makes perfect sense to me.

Are you American? Well, you'll say you are regardless so never mind. Did you move there to run an assist house for the illegals?

Yes. It is all a conspiracy. we have 2 Latinos hiding under your bed.

It never occurred to ICE to call the county courthouses every day to determine if they should be there for someone on their wanted list? I think that I am figuring out why ICE is letting illegals go free. shame on Trump!
State employees are forbidden to communicate with ICE as part of sanctuary policy.
Yes, that would be a good idea if the pricks in California weren't more concerned about packing their failing state with as many illegals as possible than paying the slightest bit of attention to federal immigration law (much like Jim Crow politicians just pretended civil rights laws did not exist).

In that regard their is zero difference between Jerry Brown and George Wallace and of course that extends to the supporters and fans of Brown and Wallace.They are like peas in a pod.

False. State police are forbidden to detain suspected illegals because that is not in their jurisdiction.

Do some research.

It is virtually impossible to obtain a gun in Mexico unless you are involved in the drug trade. Epic fail on your part.

You sure know a lot about Mexico there, Juan....or should I say...."Pablo"?

Well, now. It appears that I have gotten to the bottom line with you. If I have a Latino name, I am supposed to be insulted by your post. It does't make any difference whether or not I am an American citizen. Guess what, Sparky! That makes you a racist!

And they somehow think gun control would prevent this kind of thing.
They know it won't. the smart and or elite do anyway, the point is no guns in the hands of law abiding citizens

It is virtually impossible to obtain a gun in Mexico unless you are involved in the drug trade. Epic fail on your part.

You sure know a lot about Mexico there, Juan....or should I say...."Pablo"?

Well, now. It appears that I have gotten to the bottom line with you. If I have a Latino name, I am supposed to be insulted by your post. It does't make any difference whether or not I am an American citizen. Guess what, Sparky! That makes you a racist!
Guess what numbnutz! No one care about your stupid race baiting, bean counting, identity, diversity, bullshit rhetoric!

CA Sheriff Blames Sanctuary Law for Illegal Immigrant's 'Reign of Terror'

Twice-deported criminal goes on violence spree.

A California sheriff blasted the Golden State's new sanctuary law, blaming a lack of cooperation with ICE for an illegal immigrant's "reign of terror" earlier this week.

Tulare County Sheriff Mike Boudreaux spoke to Laura Ingraham Thursday night after Gustavo Garcia-Ruiz shot a person and exchanged fire with police officers following a wild chase.

Garcia-Ruiz had been released from jail after serving time on controlled substance possession charges, despite an ICE detainer on him. Boudreaux said the state sanctuary law bans law enforcement from contacting ICE or honoring detainers against illegal immigrants.

"We are no longer able to recognize ICE detainers," he said. "We're not allowed to talk to our counterparts."

...and, if ICE had been doing their job, and were at the courthouse to take him into custody, this would not have happened. And ICE is a federal agency. And who is responsible for federal agencies? Why, that would be Trump!

And if cock-sucking Dimocrats didn't work so hard to give sanctuary to illegals:
"We are no longer able to recognize ICE detainers," he said. "We're not allowed to talk to our counterparts."

If you guys didn't place one stumbling block after another in the way, ICE might be able to do their fucking job !

What nerve you have to try and blame Trump or ICE, when it's your fucking side of the aisle that constantly puts up roadblocks to make the job more difficult.
It's your side that enact laws and policies that prevent local law enforcement from cooperating with ICE.
It's people on your side that are calling for ICE to be disbanded. It's people on your side that create sanctuary cities. God what fucking nerve you have !

A wall would have stopped an illegal who had no problem obtaining a firearm illegally in California, and then shoot a policeman in cold blood. You betcha!

Always some jackass who can't grasp the concept of making it more difficult to get here saves lives, and stops crime.

Libtardos don't want a wall because they won't change immigration laws and they have to catch and release. More border patrol and "drones" won't stop them. Bunch of jackasses hiding behind their lies of "border security".
So make it more difficult for them to get there but do not make it more difficult to get guns ?
Mate, you are a fucking cretin.
Dumbass Brit, where do you think illegals get their guns? Bass Pro Shops? god you are one stupid, jealous mother fucker. The illegals bring their guns into this country right along with their drugs. Man you have an IQ of a rock. Go keep your liberal idiocy and bow to your queen, you peon you. We beat your ass 3 times, then saved it twice and you dare talk to US that way. You petulant spoiled brat.. run away little girl.

Fuck you asshole. I just said that guns and drugs come across the border regularly, but typical of an asshole liberal, you ignored that part in my statement. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back