Another American Murdered By An Illegal

It is virtually impossible to obtain a gun in Mexico unless you are involved in the drug trade. Epic fail on your part.

You sure know a lot about Mexico there, Juan....or should I say...."Pablo"?

Well, now. It appears that I have gotten to the bottom line with you. If I have a Latino name, I am supposed to be insulted by your post. It does't make any difference whether or not I am an American citizen. Guess what, Sparky! That makes you a racist!
It does't make any difference whether or not I am an American citizen.
And there you have the Traitorous rantings of how liberals feel about this country and its citizens, and why we so hate these assholes who have no respect for the United States of America..

Andar, I am beginning to think that you don't like me....

False. State police are forbidden to detain suspected illegals because that is not in their jurisdiction.

Do some research.
It's illegal for the San Francisco sheriff's department, let's say, to alert ICE they are going to release an illegal they've been holding when asked?

Originally you asked why ICE couldn't call a country courthouse to see who they are releasing.
Post #55.
Now you are changing the subject. Keep your stories straight.

it is NOT illegal for the sheriff to notify ICE that they have a suspected federal immigration law violator. They simply are forbidden to demand proof that the suspect is a citizen. Again, turn off your AM radio.

Wrong again. A sanctuary city means only that local law enforcement does not do ICE;s job for them. They do NOT prevent ICE from doing theirs. Turn off your AM radio.
Yes, wrong again indeed. Sanctuary cities do no cooperate in any way at all with federal immigration officers and that includes communicating with them. Justice threatens subpoenas in sanctuary cities funding fight
The Justice Department is dealing with the problem of sanctuary entities simply ending all communications with immigration officials despite your disingenuous claims.
Turn off your ideological ignorance.

it is NOT illegal for the sheriff to notify ICE that they have a suspected federal immigration law violator. They simply are forbidden to demand proof that the suspect is a citizen. Again, turn off your AM radio.
Massive LOLs! No...it's not illegal for a sheriff to notify ICE they are holding a suspected federal immigration law violator and no one has claimed otherwise. That may not violate a state law but it does violate state sanctuary policy in Washington, Oregon, California and I suspect in other states as well, like New York and Illinois.
Look at my link. Turn off your ideological nonsense.

Massive LOLs! No...it's not illegal for a sheriff to notify ICE they are holding a suspected federal immigration law violator and no one has claimed otherwise. That may not violate a state law but it does violate state sanctuary policy in Washington, Oregon, California and I suspect in other states as well, like New York and Illinois.
Look at my link. Turn off your ideological nonsense.

Poor Eric. Panties all in a wad simply because local law enforcement does not enforce federal law, including questioning detainees about suspected violations of federal law, and detaining people suspected of violating federal law. If I were you, I would write Trump and demand that ICE start canvasing courthouses on a daily basis for people on their own wanted list. It is, after all, a felony to lie to a law enforcement officer who is doing his job, or to withhold information to such officer engaged in investigating a crime. Of course, I assume that all of this is an issue only because Mexico's check to pay for the wall bounced.

CA Sheriff Blames Sanctuary Law for Illegal Immigrant's 'Reign of Terror'

Twice-deported criminal goes on violence spree.

...and, if ICE had been doing their job, and were at the courthouse to take him into custody, this would not have happened. And ICE is a federal agency. And who is responsible for federal agencies? Why, that would be Trump!

And if cock-sucking Dimocrats didn't work so hard to give sanctuary to illegals:
"We are no longer able to recognize ICE detainers," he said. "We're not allowed to talk to our counterparts."

If you guys didn't place one stumbling block after another in the way, ICE might be able to do their fucking job !

It never occurred to ICE to call the county courthouses every day to determine if they should be there for someone on their wanted list? I think that I am figuring out why ICE is letting illegals go free. shame on Trump!

What nerve you have to try and blame Trump or ICE, when it's your fucking side of the aisle that constantly puts up roadblocks to make the job more difficult.
It's your side that enact laws and policies that prevent local law enforcement from cooperating with ICE.
It's people on your side that are calling for ICE to be disbanded. It's people on your side that create sanctuary cities. God what fucking nerve you have !

Wrong again. A sanctuary city means only that local law enforcement does not do ICE;s job for them. They do NOT prevent ICE from doing theirs. Turn off your AM radio.

It doesn't PREVENT them from doing their jobs, it hinders them when local law enforcement is told to not help federal enforcement.
Stop trying to blow smoke up our assess, it's your side of the aisle that fights every attempt to stem the flow, everyone knows it, stop trying to deny it.

CA Sheriff Blames Sanctuary Law for Illegal Immigrant's 'Reign of Terror'

Twice-deported criminal goes on violence spree.

...and, if ICE had been doing their job, and were at the courthouse to take him into custody, this would not have happened. And ICE is a federal agency. And who is responsible for federal agencies? Why, that would be Trump!

And if cock-sucking Dimocrats didn't work so hard to give sanctuary to illegals:
"We are no longer able to recognize ICE detainers," he said. "We're not allowed to talk to our counterparts."

If you guys didn't place one stumbling block after another in the way, ICE might be able to do their fucking job !

It never occurred to ICE to call the county courthouses every day to determine if they should be there for someone on their wanted list? I think that I am figuring out why ICE is letting illegals go free. shame on Trump!

What nerve you have to try and blame Trump or ICE, when it's your fucking side of the aisle that constantly puts up roadblocks to make the job more difficult.
It's your side that enact laws and policies that prevent local law enforcement from cooperating with ICE.
It's people on your side that are calling for ICE to be disbanded. It's people on your side that create sanctuary cities. God what fucking nerve you have !

Why are they forbidden to work with ICE you jackass?

It doesn't PREVENT them from doing their jobs, it hinders them when local law enforcement is told to not help federal enforcement.
Stop trying to blow smoke up our assess, it's your side of the aisle that fights every attempt to stem the flow, everyone knows it, stop trying to deny it.

Well, I tell you what. I am in county law enforcement, and I do not enforce the law in the jurisdiction of the state patrol, which handles freeways. Nor, do I enforce city law, state law, or federal law. There are people who are paid to do that. Deal with it.

They are not forbidden to work with ICE. They are forbidden to interrogate suspected violators of federal law, or to detain suspected violators of federal law. If ICE did their own work, then there would not be a problem. If anyone from ICE comes in to our court and arrests someone being released from our custody, we have absolutely no problem with that.

Well, I tell you what. I am in county law enforcement, and I do not enforce the law in the jurisdiction of the state patrol, which handles freeways. Nor, do I enforce city law, state law, or federal law. There are people who are paid to do that. Deal with it.

I didn't say it's the duty of local law enforcement to enforce immigration laws, please do a better job of reading. However up until more recent years it was common for local law enforcement to help or cooperate with the feds on immigration enforcement. Nowadays, it's much more common that Dimocrat controlled cities go in the opposite direction. They hinder, instead of help the feds.

They are not forbidden to work with ICE. They are forbidden to interrogate suspected violators of federal law, or to detain suspected violators of federal law. If ICE did their own work, then there would not be a problem. If anyone from ICE comes in to our court and arrests someone being released from our custody, we have absolutely no problem with that.
How does that work? So ICE should step up their game and do actual raids looking for illegals hidden away in sanctuary cities?

I didn't say it's the duty of local law enforcement to enforce immigration laws, please do a better job of reading. However up until more recent years it was common for local law enforcement to help or cooperate with the feds on immigration enforcement. Nowadays, it's much more common that Dimocrat controlled cities go in the opposite direction. They hinder, instead of help the feds.
They actually forbid it!

You call it "hindering". I call it, "minding your own business".

How does that work? So ICE should step up their game and do actual raids looking for illegals hidden away in sanctuary cities?

it works like this. If a federal law enforcement agency has probable cause that someone has committed a federal crime, they can interrogate and detain them to find out if they have done so.

They actually forbid it!

False again. If ICE asks about a suspected federal law breaking suspect, and the person he asks withholds information, then he has committed a felony.

They actually forbid it!

And this sheriff spells it out for all to see:

"Boudreaux said the state sanctuary law bans law enforcement from contacting ICE or honoring detainers against illegal immigrants.

Who are the ones that create such policies that hinder the feds from doing their job ? DIMOCRATS !!

They actually forbid it!

And this sheriff spells it out for all to see:

"Boudreaux said the state sanctuary law bans law enforcement from contacting ICE or honoring detainers against illegal immigrants.

Who are the ones that create such policies that hinder the feds from doing their job ? DIMOCRATS !!

So does Rush L.

Forum List

Back