Another American Murdered By An Illegal

What nerve you have to try and blame Trump or ICE, when it's your fucking side of the aisle that constantly puts up roadblocks to make the job more difficult.
It's your side that enact laws and policies that prevent local law enforcement from cooperating with ICE.
It's people on your side that are calling for ICE to be disbanded. It's people on your side that create sanctuary cities. God what fucking nerve you have !

Wrong again. A sanctuary city means only that local law enforcement does not do ICE;s job for them. They do NOT prevent ICE from doing theirs. Turn off your AM radio.
Why are they forbidden to work with ICE you jackass?

They are not forbidden to work with ICE. They are forbidden to interrogate suspected violators of federal law, or to detain suspected violators of federal law. If ICE did their own work, then there would not be a problem. If anyone from ICE comes in to our court and arrests someone being released from our custody, we have absolutely no problem with that.
How does that work? So ICE should step up their game and do actual raids looking for illegals hidden away in sanctuary cities?

it works like this. If a federal law enforcement agency has probable cause that someone has committed a federal crime, they can interrogate and detain them to find out if they have done so.
They can raid illegals in sanctuary cities!

Look who it was that supported California's newest sanctuary law in the state Senate.

All but two Dims voted for it, and Republicans were against it. No surprise of course.

Well, I tell you what. I am in county law enforcement, and I do not enforce the law in the jurisdiction of the state patrol, which handles freeways. Nor, do I enforce city law, state law, or federal law. There are people who are paid to do that. Deal with it.

GEEZUZ!
The "I hate America" scum took over the schools, the entertainment industry, the media, the government and now the Communist Pigs are taking over Law Enforcement as well???

Maybe start with THIS California mayor who tipped off ILLEGALS that an ICE raid was coming?
Who knows...maybe the illegal who just shot and killed the Cop in SanFrancisco was there?

Anti-Trump Oakland mayor insists she 'did the right thing' in tipping off illegal immigrants about ICE raid

Anti-Trump Oakland mayor insists she 'did the right thing' in tipping off illegal immigrants about ICE raid

And what is she ? She's a fucking Dimocrat OF COURSE !
Actively thwarting the law of the country she lives in in favor of illegals. She has this officer’s blood on her fucking hands!

Wrong again. A sanctuary city means only that local law enforcement does not do ICE;s job for them. They do NOT prevent ICE from doing theirs. Turn off your AM radio.
Why are they forbidden to work with ICE you jackass?

They are not forbidden to work with ICE. They are forbidden to interrogate suspected violators of federal law, or to detain suspected violators of federal law. If ICE did their own work, then there would not be a problem. If anyone from ICE comes in to our court and arrests someone being released from our custody, we have absolutely no problem with that.
How does that work? So ICE should step up their game and do actual raids looking for illegals hidden away in sanctuary cities?

it works like this. If a federal law enforcement agency has probable cause that someone has committed a federal crime, they can interrogate and detain them to find out if they have done so.
They can raid illegals in sanctuary cities!

...if they have probable cause....

Actively thwarting the law of the country she lives in in favor of illegals. She has this officer’s blood on her fucking hands!

And the family should sue her, Schumer, pelosi and ALL the others preventing the safety and security of American citizens.

Not ONLY have they forgotten their job and their Oaths, they've BECOME the Enemy Domestic

Well, I tell you what. I am in county law enforcement, and I do not enforce the law in the jurisdiction of the state patrol, which handles freeways. Nor, do I enforce city law, state law, or federal law. There are people who are paid to do that. Deal with it.

GEEZUZ!
The "I hate America" scum took over the schools, the entertainment industry, the media, the government and now the Communist Pigs are taking over Law Enforcement as well???

How many FBI agents have you seen handing out speeding tickets?

If?
What part of "illegal" can you not comprehend?

Why the fuck do they need probable cause to go into a sanctuary city, but NOT need it to perform warrantless searches and do Civil Forfeiture seizures all without warrants or probable cause?

You claim to be "In" law enforcement but don't know that "Probable cause" is a subjective decision and any cop can come up with "probable cause" for 1000 different reasons?

If?

Why the fuck do they need probable cause to go into a sanctuary city, but NOT need it to perform warrantless searches and do Civil Forfeiture seizures all without warrants or probable cause?

Apparently you are not aware that we have this law document called the "Constitution" in this country. It proscribes that nobody is an "illegal" until they have been convicted of being one in a court of law.
Sleep through 8th grade Civics class?

Apparently you are not aware that we have this law document called the "Constitution" in this country. It proscribes that nobody is an "illegal" until they have been convicted of being one in a court of law.

Is that really ALL you have? :abgg2q.jpg:

So according to you....immigrants can never be "illegal", unless they are taken to court and found to be guilty?
Drug smuggling is never illegal....until taken to court and found guilty. LMAO

The LAW makes things illegal.......ya know....LAW....LEGAL......LEGAL.....LAW ? Get it?

Courts decide GUILT.....LAWS Determine LEGALITY

You're a joke.

Last edited:

Is that really ALL you have? :abgg2q.jpg:

So according to you....immigrants can never be "illegal", unless they are taken to court and found to be guilty?
Drug smuggling is never illegal....until taken to court and found guilty. LMAO

The LAW makes things illegal.......ya know....LAW....LEGAL......LEGAL.....LAW ? Get it?

You're a joke.

Yep! I get it that you should not give up your day job to practice law:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

If?

Incorrect!

If?

Incorrect!

Feel free to read my link in post 136 about Operation Streamline trials of immigrants in Tucson, before deportation. Do you think that they do that just for fun? I live down here, and I have witnessed the trials.

If?

Incorrect!

Feel free to read my link in post 136 about Operation Streamline trials of immigrants in Tucson, before deportation. Do you think that they do that just for fun? I live down here, and I have witnessed the trials.
You are part of the problem asshole!

If?

Incorrect!

You are part of the problem asshole!

Sorry that you hate the Constitution of the USA so much.....

Forum List

Back