Another American Murdered By An Illegal

The sheriff pointed to SB54 as the sanctuary bill that allows this shit to happen! Fox News! William Logenese!

Poor Eric. Panties all in a wad simply because local law enforcement does not enforce federal law, including questioning detainees about suspected violations of federal law, and detaining people suspected of violating federal law.
Your absurd straw man is noted and it's also noted that
when people cannot find any facts to support their blather they must invent straw man "facts" to save face.
I've never said local law enforcement must do the work for federal immigration agents but it looks like you decided to lie about it anyway.
I have only stated that modern Jim Crow leftists, who feel they can simply ignore the laws they don't wish to obey, have no right to bar their employees from volunteering information to federal immigration officers.
It's one thing not to do the fed's jobs...it's another to intentionally hinder them from doing their jobs as part of leftist sanctuary duplicity. You are being redirected...

You may not be honest or bright enough to understand the issues but please don't lie about what I've said.

If I were you, I would write Trump and demand that ICE start canvasing courthouses on a daily basis for people on their own wanted list. It is, after all, a felony to lie to a law enforcement officer who is doing his job, or to withhold information to such officer engaged in investigating a crime. Of course, I assume that all of this is an issue only because Mexico's check to pay for the wall bounced.
You aren't me so you are invited to fuck off.

Poor Eric. Panties all in a wad simply because local law enforcement does not enforce federal law, including questioning detainees about suspected violations of federal law, and detaining people suspected of violating federal law.
when people cannot find any facts to support their blather they must invent straw man "facts" to save face.
I've never said local law enforcement must do the work for federal immigration agents but it looks like you decided to lie about it anyway.
I have only stated that modern Jim Crow leftists, who feel they can simply ignore the laws they don't wish to obey, have no right to bar their employees from volunteering information to federal immigration officers.
It's one thing not to do the fed's jobs...it's another to intentionally hinder them from doing their jobs as part of leftist sanctuary duplicity. You are being redirected...

You may not be honest or bright enough to understand the issues but please don't lie about what I've said.

If I were you, I would write Trump and demand that ICE start canvasing courthouses on a daily basis for people on their own wanted list. It is, after all, a felony to lie to a law enforcement officer who is doing his job, or to withhold information to such officer engaged in investigating a crime. Of course, I assume that all of this is an issue only because Mexico's check to pay for the wall bounced.

Now, Eric, if I were in charge of ICE, I would not wait for someone to volunteer information about people on my wanted list. I would pick up the phone, call them, and ASK them if they had anyone on our wanted list, especially in a Sanctuary city. Is that so difficult to do? They would have to answer truthfully, or be guilty of a felony. In short, you are, indeed, whining that other people are not doing ICE's job.

Now, Eric, if I were in charge of ICE, I would not wait for someone to volunteer information about people on my wanted list. I would pick up the phone, call them, and ASK them if they had anyone on our wanted list, especially in a Sanctuary city. Is that so difficult to do? They would have to answer truthfully, or be guilty of a felony. In short, you are, indeed, whining that other people are not doing ICE's job.
It's illegal under sanctuary Jim Crow law to provide any assistance or information at all to federal immigration officers.
That wasn't clear to you? Jeebus! You know next to nothing about this issue.

It's illegal under sanctuary Jim Crow law to provide any assistance or information at all to federal immigration officers.
That wasn't clear to you? Jeebus! You know next to nothing about this issue.

Absolutely false. It is a felony to withhold information to a federal law enforcement official when he is investigating crime. But there is no law that says I have to pick up the phone and tell him, "Hey Charlie! There is a guy here named Pedro who is a Latino, and he might be illegal. You had better come check him out" And, in a Sanctuary City, governments are telling their employees not to do that.

Again, turn off your AM radio. It is scrambling your brain.

Absolutely false. It is a felony to withhold information to a federal law enforcement official when he is investigating crime. But there is no law that says I have to pick up the phone and tell him, "Hey Charlie! There is a guy here named Pedro who is a Latino, and he might be illegal. You had better come check him out" And, in a Sanctuary City, governments are telling their employees not to do that.

Bull! Read my link from USC 1373.
Your claim is predicated on a fed investigating a specific crime and that's hardly the issue in most cases.
Turn off your disinformation machine.

Incorrect!

Bull! Read my link from USC 1373.
Your claim is predicated on a fed investigating a specific crime and that's hardly the issue in most cases.
Turn off your disinformation machine.

Eric, there is a reason that ICE is not deporting dangerous criminals, and it is not because of Sanctuary cities (243 at last count) are not cooperating. It is because they are seriously mismanaged. It has nothing to do with a $23 billion dollar wall that will not work. I live in the Santa Cruse River valley, and watch heat seeking drones fly up and down the river bed all night. There are more border patrol agent cars on back roads down here than there are civilian cars. BP agents, BTW, and almost all Latino, and have friends and relatives across the border. I live 35 miles from the border, and do not lock my doors. I don't even remember where the key is. I have never had a theft. Mexico, on the other hand, is a failed state, due to the guns we smuggle to them, and the drugs we buy from them. It is no wonder that the disposed down there want to escape the violence. And, of course, we have business owners (republicans) who love tom hire them:
Postville raid - Wikipedia

In this one, the whole fucking town was made up of illegals. Incidentally, the head guy who went to prison this raid was pardoned by Trump last year.

Incorrect!

Willow, jellyfish have existed for 630 million years without a brain. Cheer up. There is hope for you!

...if they have probable cause....

If?
What part of "illegal" can you not comprehend?

Why the fuck do they need probable cause to go into a sanctuary city, but NOT need it to perform warrantless searches and do Civil Forfeiture seizures all without warrants or probable cause?

Apparently you are not aware that we have this law document called the "Constitution" in this country. It proscribes that nobody is an "illegal" until they have been convicted of being one in a court of law.
Sleep through 8th grade Civics class?
They are criminal suspects at the very least.

A wall would have stopped an illegal who had no problem obtaining a firearm illegally in California, and then shoot a policeman in cold blood. You betcha!

Why did Hillary and Obama build walls around their residences if they don't work in keeping out those that don't belong?

There are 10 to 20 million illegals here. Its bound to happen. Do we really need another post everytime it does?

And you don't see THAT as a problem? Jack ass moron.

Hopefully when an illegal kills someone you love or cripples you for life, you'll see the point.

YES it needs to be pointed out.

EVERY TIME
I do see it as a problem. Incentivize documentation. Ensure they are working and paying taxes, that would be a big step towards assimilation. Problem solved. A wall will not remove them. Propaganda about minority murders wont either.

Police hunting gunman who shot dead a California officer find a truck | Daily Mail Online

Police are hunting a man who is in the US illegally and is accused of killing a California police officer on Wednesday.

Newman Police Department Corporal Ronil Singh, 33, was making a traffic stop early in the morning when he called 'shots fired' over his radio, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department.

Singh had pulled over a gray pickup truck in Newman, a small town 100 miles south of San Francisco, after noticing it had no license plate as part of a DUI investigation, Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson said on Thursday.

Signh fired back to defend himself, Christianson said.

This is okay with dumbass Pelosi and Schumer! They refuse to fund the fucking wall!
There are 10 to 20 million illegals here. Its bound to happen. Do we really need another post everytime it does?
Why are there 10 to 20 million illegals here? Build the damn wall.
The wall wont fix that, dumbshit.

Police hunting gunman who shot dead a California officer find a truck | Daily Mail Online

Police are hunting a man who is in the US illegally and is accused of killing a California police officer on Wednesday.

Newman Police Department Corporal Ronil Singh, 33, was making a traffic stop early in the morning when he called 'shots fired' over his radio, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department.

Singh had pulled over a gray pickup truck in Newman, a small town 100 miles south of San Francisco, after noticing it had no license plate as part of a DUI investigation, Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson said on Thursday.

Signh fired back to defend himself, Christianson said.

This is okay with dumbass Pelosi and Schumer! They refuse to fund the fucking wall!
Why are there 10 to 20 million illegals here? Build the damn wall.
The wall wont fix that, dumbshit.
Nothing else the politicians have done has fixed it dumbshit build the damn wall.

I am sorry for the loss of such a great human being and a police officer. I am thankful that the culprit was caught and is behind bars. Just a couple of days before this incident I drove through Newman when I was heading home for Christmas.

A wall would have stopped an illegal who had no problem obtaining a firearm illegally in California, and then shoot a policeman in cold blood. You betcha!

Why did Hillary and Obama build walls around their residences if they don't work in keeping out those that don't belong?

I don't know anything about Hillary, but the myth that Obama built a wall around his house has been debunked. Not that either one of their houses have anything to do with a 2,000 mile border wall.

Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One

Last edited:

Forum List

Back