Another American water scandal

It does appear that the corporations can foul up the environment to their hearts content. Why is public money needed to clear up this mess ?
1. it's not a scandal

Those being forced from their homes would likely disagree.
..hahahahhahahahhahahah
it JUST happened !!!!! just like these cop incidents, you people say GUILTY before ANY facts are out
HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's all made up? Nothing is leaking? It's all someone's imagination? phosphogypsum isn't really radioactive? It's all simply made up?
hahhahahahhahahahahah--JUST like the other issues---you believe the MSM CRAP.......
....explain why it's a scandal Mr Know It All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been explained. You wouldn't want radioactive waste water in your yard either. We should never allow sites like this. It should all have to be cleaned up as it is produced.
'''''''However, officials said in a statement that the main concern from the collapse would be flooding, calling the water being discharged 'slightly acidic.''''''''
bold mine
BOOOOOOOM BABY!!!! = you ARE babbling shit

"Radioactive".
.....you are blind/etc --that's why I highlighted it:
MAIN --FLOODING .....the radioactive part is not a problem
here--you keep digging your whole deeper!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
these emissions can come from inconspicuous household items such as nuts, granite countertops, and smoke detectors. Oh, and also your own body. /QUOTE]

Radioactive is not a problem? LOL. They will never be able to sell those houses if they get flooded. They will never trust living and raising kids in them. The taxpayers likely end up buying them all if the worse happens.

You know that radon comes up from every house built, right?

It does appear that the corporations can foul up the environment to their hearts content. Why is public money needed to clear up this mess ?
Clean up your own shithole country, Limey.

EVERY ONE of your rivers failed a pollution test.

Every. Single. One.

Why didn't the company deal with the wastes? Just allow them to walk away? It doesn't cost much to deal with wastes properly. If I were one of those people who may be affected I'd be on the news just belittling everyone involved. And there's nothing anybody could do about it.
MAGA logic

Don't spend a small amount on taxes and regulations to prevent the problem; spend billions cleaning up after the disaster.

The American way. Is it truly a free country if I can't force others to foot the bill for my profits and fuck ups.

Forum List

Back