Another Anti Gun Study Uses Gangs To Boost Numbers...

[

And the ONE person who had the knowledge and the power to take his privilege away could not be bothered to do so. But instead of holding THAT person responsible, you go after someone who had no possible way of doing anything and want to prosecute him, despite the fact he never broke a law.

You know, for someone who claims to be all about the workers and against the 1%ers, you certainly forgive the rich doctor and want to hold the small businessman to blame.

But the small business guy never broke a law. He won't be prosecuted.

The doctors BEGGED Nancy Lanza to get help for her son.

The Gun Dealers were willing to sell her enough weapons to fight off the Zombie Apocolypse.
and just how was a gun dealer to know she had a psycho retard for a son?

[

YOu keep acting like I care.

Guy, I'm for making a BRUTAL EXAMPLE of these guys. I don't care if they knew. I don't care if the paperwork was all straight. I simply do not give a fuck.

You sell a gun that is used to murder children, YOU GO TO JAIL. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

[

Guy, I'm for making a BRUTAL EXAMPLE of these guys. I don't care if they knew. I don't care if the paperwork was all straight. I simply do not give a fuck.

You sell a gun that is used to murder children, YOU GO TO JAIL. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

No, I get that you are a psycho. I am enjoying you speaking out and showing it over and over. My hope is that the reasonable people see your posts and understand how despicable your stances are. Call it a learning moment for some.

And your dreams of such acts, like many of the things you have suggested, will never come to pass.

[

How about if you sell a knife that is used to stab someone?

A car that is used to run someone over?

A plane that is used to knock down a building?

A pool that is used to drown someone?

The pills that are used to overdose?

The drink that put a driver over the legal limit?

[

No, I get that you are a psycho. I am enjoying you speaking out and showing it over and over. My hope is that the reasonable people see your posts and understand how despicable your stances are. Call it a learning moment for some.

And your dreams of such acts, like many of the things you have suggested, will never come to pass.

We are closer than you think. People are sick of watching small children being dragged out in body bags.

[

We are closer than you think. People are sick of watching small children being dragged out in body bags.

No, you are not. To claim that you are anywhere near this goal is a lie. There is no way in hell your plan to prosecute people who have not broken any law is "closer than you think".

[

No, you are not. To claim that you are anywhere near this goal is a lie. There is no way in hell your plan to prosecute people who have not broken any law is "closer than you think".

Keep telling yourself that when your dealer is sent off to the big house, baby!

[

Bullshit. Show me one politician or one judge who advocates what you want. If you are closer than we think, there must be one out there talking about it.

[

Learn-more-about-the-Unhinged-show-from-BWAC.jpg

[

Bullshit. Show me one politician or one judge who advocates what you want. If you are closer than we think, there must be one out there talking about it.

Just keep whistling past the graveyard, baby.

All it takes is one more gun slaughter in a school to make people panic.

[

Just keep whistling past the graveyard, baby.

All it takes is one more gun slaughter in a school to make people panic.

One more? So the previous deaths don't bother them?

Even your fellow anti-gun nuts think this is your own fantasy and ridiculous. It won't happen.

This article from Wyoming directly disputes those numbers....

Guns A way of life in Wyoming WyomingNews.com

D
espite its low population, Wyoming has the highest rate of gun ownership in the United States. Estimates suggest anywhere from 57.9 to 62.8 percent of households in Wyoming possess at least one gun, putting the Cowboy State ahead of states like Alaska, Montana and Idaho.

Yet despite being awash in guns, Wyoming’s gun homicide rate is extremely low.

According to FBI crime statistics, in 2010 there were only eight murders in the state, five of which were committed with guns. That works out to fewer than one gun murder per 100,000 people.

By comparison, in California, a state where only about 21 percent of households own guns, 1,257 people were murdered with firearms in 2010, a rate of 3.4 gun homicides per 100,000 people.

Tuhaybey...those numbers don't match the fbi numbers....the article I posted does....they must include suicides in those numbers...which don't mean much in the debate...only criminal murder with guns do....

FBI mdash Table 20

and another thing...Take Tenessee...it is a red state....but it's six largest cities have been run by democrats for decades....

and another point...of the 25 most violent cities....24 of the have been run by democrats and their social policies....

Yep, thought so, Wyoming has the highest suicide rate in the country...that increases their gun death numbers....not actual murder...

Tuhaybey...those numbers don't match the fbi numbers....the article I posted does....they must include suicides in those numbers...which don't mean much in the debate...only criminal murder with guns do....

FBI mdash Table 20

and another thing...Take Tenessee...it is a red state....but it's six largest cities have been run by democrats for decades....

and another point...of the 25 most violent cities....24 of the have been run by democrats and their social policies
The bolded fail as post hoc fallacies.

Forum List

Back