Another Anti Gun Study Uses Gangs To Boost Numbers...

No, I kind of didn't.

You stated: "Just ask all the poor people we "keep in line' with life sentences for stealing slices of pizza."

I simply asked for an example of such happening. I did phrase it in such a way that you could only use those who have been sent away for life for only stealing pizza. In other words, a murderer out on parole that gets sent back for life for stealing pizza doesn't work. You made the claim. Either admit it is ridiculous or give us examples.

Well, except the three strikes guys weren't being sent to prison for murder, they were being sent to prison for stealing slices of Pizza. whatever previous crimes they had been convicted of, they had served those sentences.

So if you can send Pizza Theif to prison for the rest of his life to make and example of him, nothing wrong with sending the guy who sold Joker Holmes an arsenal to prison right along with him.

Absolute bullshit. The three strikes guys are sent to prison because of their entire criminal record, not the last crime they committed. To claim other wise is lunacy.

They may have served their sentences. Very often they are on probation or parole when they commit the 3rd violation. And they are warned that they will be sent away for life if they continue to commit crimes.

And the simple fact is that these people, who seem to hold in such high esteem, broke laws. The gun dealers did not.

Making it possible for a crazy person to slaughter a room full of children is a lot more serious than swiping a slice of Pizza.

In the real world, anyway.

No, I kind of didn't.

You stated: "Just ask all the poor people we "keep in line' with life sentences for stealing slices of pizza."

I simply asked for an example of such happening. I did phrase it in such a way that you could only use those who have been sent away for life for only stealing pizza. In other words, a murderer out on parole that gets sent back for life for stealing pizza doesn't work. You made the claim. Either admit it is ridiculous or give us examples.

Well, except the three strikes guys weren't being sent to prison for murder, they were being sent to prison for stealing slices of Pizza. whatever previous crimes they had been convicted of, they had served those sentences.

So if you can send Pizza Theif to prison for the rest of his life to make and example of him, nothing wrong with sending the guy who sold Joker Holmes an arsenal to prison right along with him.

Absolute bullshit. The three strikes guys are sent to prison because of their entire criminal record, not the last crime they committed. To claim other wise is lunacy.

They may have served their sentences. Very often they are on probation or parole when they commit the 3rd violation. And they are warned that they will be sent away for life if they continue to commit crimes.

And the simple fact is that these people, who seem to hold in such high esteem, broke laws. The gun dealers did not.

Making it possible for a crazy person to slaughter a room full of children is a lot more serious than swiping a slice of Pizza.

In the real world, anyway.

Many things will "make it possible" for the insane person. Removing them from society would be best.

[

Many things will "make it possible" for the insane person. Removing them from society would be best.

Yes, all you have to do is remove all their rights under the 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th and 14th Amendments.

Or you can just stop pretending the 2nd Amendment is about gun ownership and go back it being about "Well-Regulated" militias.

From personal experience family & friends will pull a gun on you if they have access when they are pissed. Also gun accidents increase with gun handling & use.

When I was 7 years old, my 8 year old sister grabbed dads loaded rifle, aimed it right at my chest from 3'ft away & pulled the trigger. I heard it click when it misfired, her eyes got big a saucers, she dropped the gun & ran. I chased her down & beat her ass. When I opened the gun, the bullet rim was struck by the firing pin & the bullet had not fired.

My Aunt & Uncle got into an argument, she pulled her gun out of her purse & shot him. The idiot is still married to her & with her, but is no longer with his spleen, pancreas or gallbladder. Now he has to take pills for the rest of his life for the missing organs. I don't know how he does it. Personally, if I were him I would be pissed at her every time I took those pills.

My neighbor's Remington Model 700 went off in his room when he was preparing to clean it. The bullet went through the wall & through the kitchen just missing the wife & kids.

When I was 10yrs old I accidentally shot my cousin's leather boot while on his foot was in it, with my BB gun because I was careless & had the safety off while we were bird hunting.

My neighbor blew a hole in my roof when he pumped a round into the chamber of my shotgun. He also blew a hole in the floor of his truck, just missing his front tire when his rifle went off because he hit a bump in the road. Dust filled the cab & ears were ringing when that 30.06 went off inside the inclosed cab with the windows up.

There are many other major gun incidents my classmates had.

Last edited:
yes, the next...your gun will kill a family member study, just came out...and, surprise...they include violent criminals who know one another to say your gun will be used to murder your family...nice...

States with most gun owners have more lsquo non-stranger rsquo homicides - Health wellness - The Boston Globe

What did increase with gun ownership? The incidence in murders committed by loved ones, friends, and acquaintances, such as rival gang members.

“Not only do guns not protect people from having strangers kill them but having those guns around puts them at greater risk for being killed in a situation with someone that they do know,” said study co-author Dr. Michael Siegel, professor of community health sciences at the BU School of Public Health.

They printed this story with a straight face no doubt...
Wyoming is not a gangland, yet from your link - "Wyoming where nearly 74 percent of households own guns, 12 percent of gun homicides were committed by strangers — and 88 percent were committed by those who knew each other."

Your, it's all gang members theory is debunked by your own link.

and 88 percent were committed by those who knew each other."

Yeah, it's the "knew each other," that the anti gunners use to distort the number...if you look at that more deeply you will find that people who "Knew each other," also includes criminals and drug users....and that is how they increase their numbers...they try to hide the fact that they aren't just your average family members gunning each other down...

And about that gang problem...

Gangs are for real WyomingNews.com

Investigators say street gangs in the Cowboy State are becoming increasingly sophisticated and established, and aren't going away anytime soon.

An agent from the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation, who asked to remain unidentified for fear of retaliation, said an increase in street gang presence here is inevitable.

"This problem has grown to us, and with it comes the advances they achieved elsewhere," the agent said.

Along with DCI, the Cheyenne Police Department and Laramie County Sheriff's Department are constantly assessing the local gang presence.

Although city police have been reluctant to do so in the past, Fecht admitted there is a gang problem here.

"Do I think we have a gang problem at our junior high school because some kids are throwing some gang signs around? No," Fecht said. "Do we have a gang problem in Wyoming? Yes, we do."

The chief questioned how many "hardcore" gang members are in Cheyenne, but said the department is pouring more resources into its gang unit.

and I believe Mathew Shepard was killed by people he knew as well, the meth drug dealers who killed him over meth...because of their drug connections to Colorado...or something along those lines...

[

Yes, all you have to do is remove all their rights under the 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th and 14th Amendments.

Or you can just stop pretending the 2nd Amendment is about gun ownership and go back it being about "Well-Regulated" militias.

Your hypocrisy is amazing. You have no problem violating the rights of people who have committed no crime. But someone who is crazy enough to shoot up a school deserves all your protections?? That is simply stupid.

You have no problem violating the rights of gun dealers under the same amendments. Pick what matters and stick with it. Why is it paramount to protect the rights of the person who is crazy enough to be a danger to society, but fine to violate those same rights in individuals who present no danger?

From personal experience family & friends will pull a gun on you if they have access when they are pissed. Also gun accidents increase with gun handling & use.

When I was 7 years old, my 8 year old sister grabbed dads loaded rifle, aimed it right at my chest from 3'ft away & pulled the trigger. I heard it click when it misfired, her eyes got big a saucers, she dropped the gun & ran. I chased her down & beat her ass. When I opened the gun, the bullet rim was struck by the firing pin & the bullet had not fired.

My Aunt & Uncle got into an argument, she pulled her gun out of her purse & shot him. The idiot is still married to her & with her, but is no longer with his spleen, pancreas or gallbladder. Now he has to take pills for the rest of his life for the missing organs. I don't know how he does it. Personally, if I were him I would be pissed at her every time I took those pills.

My neighbor's Remington Model 700 went off in his room when he was preparing to clean it. The bullet went through the wall & through the kitchen just missing the wife & kids.

When I was 10yrs old I accidentally shot my cousin's leather boot while on his foot was in it, with my BB gun because I was careless & had the safety off while we were bird hunting.

My neighbor blew a hole in my roof when he pumped a round into the chamber of my shotgun. He also blew a hole in the floor of his truck, just missing his front tire when his rifle went off because he hit a bump in the road. Dust filled the cab & ears were ringing when that 30.06 went off inside the inclosed cab with the windows up.

There are many other major gun incidents my classmates had.

With the exception of your aunt & uncle, every single one of those are due to stupidity in handling firearms.

Last edited:
[

Let's look at these amendments and the violations you have been wanting:

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

And yet, you want to search and seize papers for all gun dealers and for the NRA.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

And yet, you want gun dealers to be held for a crime when they broke no law.

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

And yet, you want to prosecute someone for a crime when they broke no law and committed no crime.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

And yet, you want to subject someone to life in prison when they broke no law.

But my wanting dangerously insane people off the streets (or at the very least in the NICS database), and you bitch about violating their rights. That is hypocrisy on an astounding scale.

[

Your hypocrisy is amazing. You have no problem violating the rights of people who have committed no crime. But someone who is crazy enough to shoot up a school deserves all your protections?? That is simply stupid.

You have no problem violating the rights of gun dealers under the same amendments. Pick what matters and stick with it. Why is it paramount to protect the rights of the person who is crazy enough to be a danger to society, but fine to violate those same rights in individuals who present no danger?

Uh, yeah I have no problem violating the rights of evil people.

the mentally ill aren't evil, they are sick, and we live in a society that is content to let them eat out of garbage cans so a few rich cocksuckers can be richer than they deserve.

On the other hand, gun dealers profit off of death, misery and fear. The sad thing about being an atheist is you know there isn't a hell for these fuckers to go to.

[

Uh, yeah I have no problem violating the rights of evil people.

the mentally ill aren't evil, they are sick, and we live in a society that is content to let them eat out of garbage cans so a few rich cocksuckers can be richer than they deserve.

On the other hand, gun dealers profit off of death, misery and fear. The sad thing about being an atheist is you know there isn't a hell for these fuckers to go to.

Was Lanza eating out of a garbage can? You can try and sound as noble as you want. But it is all bullshit. The one responsible is the one who pulls the trigger. If anyone else is responsible it is the one who knew about the mental illness and did nothing. The one who sold him the tool is not liable. And your dreams of illegal retribution are just the fantasies of the impotent.

[Q

Was Lanza eating out of a garbage can? You can try and sound as noble as you want. But it is all bullshit. The one responsible is the one who pulls the trigger. If anyone else is responsible it is the one who knew about the mental illness and did nothing. The one who sold him the tool is not liable. And your dreams of illegal retribution are just the fantasies of the impotent.

The gun sellers are just as responsible as Lanza. That's the problem when you decide gun ownership is a right instead of a privilage. Much like his liberty, you have to PROVE it should be taken away from him rather than making him PROVE he deserves the privilage.

And all too often, it goes wrong.

[Q

The gun sellers are just as responsible as Lanza. That's the problem when you decide gun ownership is a right instead of a privilage. Much like his liberty, you have to PROVE it should be taken away from him rather than making him PROVE he deserves the privilage.

And all too often, it goes wrong.

And the ONE person who had the knowledge and the power to take his privilege away could not be bothered to do so. But instead of holding THAT person responsible, you go after someone who had no possible way of doing anything and want to prosecute him, despite the fact he never broke a law.

You know, for someone who claims to be all about the workers and against the 1%ers, you certainly forgive the rich doctor and want to hold the small businessman to blame.

But the small business guy never broke a law. He won't be prosecuted.

[

And the ONE person who had the knowledge and the power to take his privilege away could not be bothered to do so. But instead of holding THAT person responsible, you go after someone who had no possible way of doing anything and want to prosecute him, despite the fact he never broke a law.

You know, for someone who claims to be all about the workers and against the 1%ers, you certainly forgive the rich doctor and want to hold the small businessman to blame.

The doctors BEGGED Nancy Lanza to get help for her son.

The Gun Dealers were willing to sell her enough weapons to fight off the Zombie Apocolypse.

[

The doctors BEGGED Nancy Lanza to get help for her son.

The Gun Dealers were willing to sell her enough weapons to fight off the Zombie Apocolypse.

The doctors couldn't be bothered to put his name in the database for NICS.

The gun dealers sold her what she asked for. Your dishonest, sensationalistic descriptions of it are laughable.

The gun dealers sold her what she asked for. Your dishonest, sensationalistic descriptions of it are laughable.

If went in and asked for a vial of the Ebola virus and a bucket of cyanide, would that have been okay?

Nope, but we'll totally sell you an anti-Zombie Arsenal. The Zombies, they are a comin'. Oh, wait, those were school children.

If went in and asked for a vial of the Ebola virus and a bucket of cyanide, would that have been okay?

Nope, but we'll totally sell you an anti-Zombie Arsenal. The Zombies, they are a comin'. Oh, wait, those were school children.

More of the same dishonesty and nonsense. Stick with whining about the goalposts moving.

More of the same dishonesty and nonsense. Stick with whining about the goalposts moving.

why shouldn't she have a vial of ebola and a bucket of cyanide? I mean, wouldn't the founding slave rapists wanted her to have those things?

From personal experience family & friends will pull a gun on you if they have access when they are pissed.
Sounds to me like you need to ditch your family and find new friends.

Also gun accidents increase with gun handling & use.
Gun accidents decrease when people have the proper safety training, which should start in the public schools.

why shouldn't she have a vial of ebola and a bucket of cyanide? I mean, wouldn't the founding slave rapists wanted her to have those things?

Your strawman arguments are sad. Tell us more about how she was worried about zombies. lol

Forum List

Back