Another Anti Gun Study Uses Gangs To Boost Numbers...

Hey, maybe if we take out "Dead People', those gun death numbers will really go down.

Then we'd just have the 78000 INJURIES due to guns.

Idiot.
Control Freak.

Your entire argument is that we should take guns away from people because criminals behave badly yet millions of people own guns and never have an accident, an injury or cause a death with guns.

You cannot restrict the rights of most people because of the bad behavior of a few.

I fail to see why that is so hard for you to understand.

And unlike you I don't feel bad if some low life criminal gets shot by another low life criminal

Hey, maybe if we take out "Dead People', those gun death numbers will really go down.

Idiot.
Control Freak.

Your entire argument is that we should take guns away from people because criminals behave badly yet millions of people own guns and never have an accident, an injury or cause a death with guns.

You cannot restrict the rights of most people because of the bad behavior of a few.

And unlike you I don't feel bad if some low life criminal gets shot by another low life criminal

No, my argument is that the two reasons you guys have for wanting guns are silly, and not worth the mayhem they cause.

you almost never use them in self-defense, and you'll never overthrow the government with them.

Idiot.
Control Freak.

No, my argument is that the two reasons you guys have for wanting guns are silly, and not worth the mayhem they cause.

you almost never use them in self-defense, and you'll never overthrow the government with them.
My guns have never caused mayhem.

And I have been in a situation where a gun was used in self defense but it wasn't fired. All it took was racking a shotgun to scare the piece of shit away.

And please quote any post where i have ever advocated overthrowing the government. i won't hold my breath.

I am all for absolute and draconian punishment for people who actually commit crimes with firearms. I've said it before life in prison for any crime committed while in the possession of a firearm.

THAT will work unlike your intrusive control freak fantasies.

Again, guy, most gun deaths are unnecessary. The presense of the gun turned a bad sitution into a tragedy.

The rest of the world has already figured this out.
Most deaths by any cause are unnecessary but they happen anyway.

Nothing you can do about it either.

And I do not give a flying fuck about the rest of the world and their control freak philosophies.

My guns have never caused a death and in all probability never will. You taking guns away from people like me (and that is most law abiding gun owners) will not decrease the number of deaths from guns.

I'm about to head out for a weekend in Chattanooga. Take a few days to finally come up with an answer to how the clerks will diagnose mental illnesses during a sales transaction. I am curious to see what sort of lunacy you come up with.

Keep pretending I care. This is a kangaroo court, baby. This is a lynching.

Jury of 12 moms. Done.

Feel free to go on a killing spree yourself. But you do not get to use the US Justice system for your vendettas.

I'm about to head out for a weekend in Chattanooga. Take a few days to finally come up with an answer to how the clerks will diagnose mental illnesses during a sales transaction. I am curious to see what sort of lunacy you come up with.

Jury of 12 moms. Done.

Feel free to go on a killing spree yourself. But you do not get to use the US Justice system for your vendettas.

Sure we do.

Dude, we use the judicial system for vendettas all the time. Just ask all the poor people we "keep in line' with life sentences for stealing slices of pizza.

Sure we do.

Dude, we use the judicial system for vendettas all the time. Just ask all the poor people we "keep in line' with life sentences for stealing slices of pizza.
No, now we have the IRS to keep are enemies in line.

That works, too.

YOu don't think the IRS works entirely be intimidation?

The ATF needs to work the same way.

Jury of 12 moms. Done.

Sure we do.

I'm sure you can show an example of someone getting a life sentence for the sole crime of stealing a pizza?

Sure we do.

No, now we have the IRS to keep are enemies in line.

That works, too.

YOu don't think the IRS works entirely be intimidation?

The ATF needs to work the same way.

And the judicial system and the IRS will still only send you to prison if you broke a law.

yes, the next...your gun will kill a family member study, just came out...and, surprise...they include violent criminals who know one another to say your gun will be used to murder your family...nice...

States with most gun owners have more lsquo non-stranger rsquo homicides - Health wellness - The Boston Globe

What did increase with gun ownership? The incidence in murders committed by loved ones, friends, and acquaintances, such as rival gang members.

“Not only do guns not protect people from having strangers kill them but having those guns around puts them at greater risk for being killed in a situation with someone that they do know,” said study co-author Dr. Michael Siegel, professor of community health sciences at the BU School of Public Health.

They printed this story with a straight face no doubt...

Biden says he’s Praying for the Shooting of a High Profile Victim to Push Gun Control

I'm sure you can show an example of someone getting a life sentence for the sole crime of stealing a pizza?

Quit moving the goalposts.

I didn't move the goal posts. You made the claim. Now back it up.

Yeah, you kind of did.

No, I kind of didn't.

You stated: "Just ask all the poor people we "keep in line' with life sentences for stealing slices of pizza."

I simply asked for an example of such happening. I did phrase it in such a way that you could only use those who have been sent away for life for only stealing pizza. In other words, a murderer out on parole that gets sent back for life for stealing pizza doesn't work. You made the claim. Either admit it is ridiculous or give us examples.

No, I kind of didn't.

You stated: "Just ask all the poor people we "keep in line' with life sentences for stealing slices of pizza."

I simply asked for an example of such happening. I did phrase it in such a way that you could only use those who have been sent away for life for only stealing pizza. In other words, a murderer out on parole that gets sent back for life for stealing pizza doesn't work. You made the claim. Either admit it is ridiculous or give us examples.

Well, except the three strikes guys weren't being sent to prison for murder, they were being sent to prison for stealing slices of Pizza. whatever previous crimes they had been convicted of, they had served those sentences.

So if you can send Pizza Theif to prison for the rest of his life to make and example of him, nothing wrong with sending the guy who sold Joker Holmes an arsenal to prison right along with him.

No, I kind of didn't.

Well, except the three strikes guys weren't being sent to prison for murder, they were being sent to prison for stealing slices of Pizza. whatever previous crimes they had been convicted of, they had served those sentences.

So if you can send Pizza Theif to prison for the rest of his life to make and example of him, nothing wrong with sending the guy who sold Joker Holmes an arsenal to prison right along with him.

Absolute bullshit. The three strikes guys are sent to prison because of their entire criminal record, not the last crime they committed. To claim other wise is lunacy.

They may have served their sentences. Very often they are on probation or parole when they commit the 3rd violation. And they are warned that they will be sent away for life if they continue to commit crimes.

And the simple fact is that these people, who seem to hold in such high esteem, broke laws. The gun dealers did not.

Forum List

Back