Another Approach To the Russia-Ukraine War

You don’t know why?

Russia has never tolerated NATO expanding to Ukraine. This has always been known for the last 30 years. Yet NATO has been playing with the idea of brining Ukraine in. Russia isn’t going to give up Crimea, their primary naval base they’ve had since the 1800’s.

All Biden had to do was promise Ukraine wouldn’t be admitted into NATO, and that Ukraine recognize Crimea as Russian territory. But, Biden refused and now we have a war that everyone predicted.
Thread.

You mean like packing fighters in civilian areas?
You mean like civilians staying to defend their homes? Or "How dare those 9 month pregnant women be at the maternity hospital when Putin wants to use it of missile practice"?

You mean like civilians staying to defend their homes? Or "How dare those 9 month pregnant women be at the maternity hospital when Putin wants to use it of missile practice"?
If they are defending their homes, they are combatants. This country has targeted and killed civilians by the thousands, no holds barred. Just ask Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I don't hate America for that, nor do I accept applying double standards to other countries.

We have just faced 20 years of asymmetrical warfare. Folks here were not cheering for combatants blending with civilians. My how times have changed.

If they are defending their homes, they are combatants. This country has targeted and killed civilians by the thousands, no holds barred. Just ask Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I don't hate America for that, nor do I accept applying double standards to other countries.

We have just faced 20 years of asymmetrical warfare. Folks here were not cheering for combatants blending with civilians. My how times have changed.
At the same time, it does not bother me in the slightest, if Vlad the Terrible, gets bad press. I support the good people of Ukraine. How about you?

At the same time, it does not bother me in the slightest, if Vlad the Terrible, gets bad press. I support the good people of Ukraine. How about you?
I don't care about Russia or the Ukraine. I do care that my government and their pet media are trying to manipulate me to a certain view through propaganda. Particularly when this manipulation is in support of conflict they helped antagonize.

I'm not playing Ukraine Good, Russia Bad. I reject the ultimatum that I must choose. I choose neither.

Why he's doing it? That's a no-brainer: Ukraine is wealthy with wheat production, minerals and energy, and also has a good position on the sea. Also, Biden is going to gift Putin $13 Billion dollars to cover Putin's incidentals: it's in the budget being debated in congress now, marked as 'aid to Ukraine people', but we all know Putin and Putin alone will handle the money when Biden sends it. Biden and Xi are backing Putin in case you haven't notices: all big government is afraid of people with free choice and free market capitalism. All Putin has to do is declare victory and install his chosen puppet dictator. His soldiers will keep grinding away at the population until they starve or are liquidated. The farmers who survive will go back to farming...that's what they do. The miners and factory workers will be easy enough to replace with soviet patriots, if necessary.
Another fortune teller - thinks he's got it all figured out.

You don’t know why?

Russia has never tolerated NATO expanding to Ukraine. This has always been known for the last 30 years. Yet NATO has been playing with the idea of brining Ukraine in. Russia isn’t going to give up Crimea, their primary naval base they’ve had since the 1800’s.

All Biden had to do was promise Ukraine wouldn’t be admitted into NATO, and that Ukraine recognize Crimea as Russian territory. But, Biden refused and now we have a war that everyone predicted.
Biden BOMBS again. When will he do something right ?

1646935070425.png

I don't care about Russia or the Ukraine. I do care that my government and their pet media are trying to manipulate me to a certain view through propaganda. Particularly when this manipulation is in support of conflict they helped antagonize.

I'm not playing Ukraine Good, Russia Bad. I reject the ultimatum that I must choose. I choose neither.
With Both the Left and Right on Board, America Has Become a Globalist Rape-Room

When we are being raped by Sorosians, we should just lie back and enjoy it? Why can't the Russians accept our media's friendly advice?

Forum List

Back